- Paraphilia – The sexual arousal to atypical objects, situations, fantasies, behaviors, or individuals.
- Objectophilia – Sexual or romantic attraction focused on particular inanimate objects.
- Mechaphilia/Mechanophilia – Interest/Attraction towards mechanic/technological objects.
- Agalmatophilia – Sexual attraction to a statue, doll, mannequin or other similar figurative object.
- Dollification – Wanting to be transformed into a doll.
- Robot Fetishism (ASFR) – A fetishistic attraction to humanoid or non-humanoid robots, or the like to be transformed / transform somebody into one.
- Statufication/Petrification – Attraction to transform someone / being transformed into a statue.
- Voyeurism – To derive sexual excitement from watching others when they are naked or engaging in sex acts.
- Encasement Fetish – Becoming aroused when enclosed in various ways.
- Forniphilia – Attraction to turn someone / being turned into a piece of furniture).
- Cast Fetish – Attraction to casts/ an immobilizing shell and people wearing them.
- Mummification – Attraction to wrapping the full body in a manner that prevents movement.
- Plushification – Being put into a plushie/stuffed animal suit.
- Clasustrophilia – The love or arousal due to/of enclosed, tight spaces and the confinement therein.
- Sophophilia – The love of learning or wisdom.
- Dendrophilia/Arborphilia – The love or reverence towards trees.
- Formicophilia – The sexual interest of being crawled upon or nibbled by insects.
- Tripsolagnophilia – Becoming sexually aroused or climaxes from massages or related forms of stimulation.
- Tripsolagnia – Arousal from the manipulation, such as massaging of one’s skalp or shampooing, of one’s hair.
- Botulinonia – The desire to use sausages for sexual purposes.
- Nyotaimori – Sexual arousal of serving foods on the female body. (Japanese)
- Sitophilia – Arousal through erotic situations involving food.
- Toucherism – To touch an unsuspecting non-consenting person with the hand.
- Toxophilia – Sexual pleasure derived from archery.
- Transvestophilia – A transvestic sexual partner
- Trichophilia – To derive sexual pleasure from hair.
- Triolism – Observing one’s partner engaged in sexual activities with another person. Also known as cuckolding.
- Urolagnia – Urination, particularly in public, on others, and/or being urinated on. Also referred to as “water sports”.
- Vorarephilia – The idea of one person or creature eating or being eaten by another; usually swallowed whole, in one piece; also known as vore.
- Zoophilia – To sexually desire animals or watching animals perform sexual acts.
- Zoosadism – To derive sexual pleasure by inflicting pain on animals or by seeing animals in pain.
Did I miss any? Are you into any of these? Would any of them be dealbreakers for you? I’ve always been a huge fan of Peter Pan, do you think I am a closet Toxophilic?
What about Pryonecrobeastafelia?
What is that one?
It is always nice when your fetish has practical use to others outside of your sexual interests. Forniphilia sounds like it could save a lot of credit card interest, trips to IKEA, and frustration assembling various chairs and tables. Emma, you should definitely consider getting yourself a nice Kev rug to put in your living room. It would match the curtains quite nicely.
My garden needs a statue. Anybody into statufication? These are great!
Psellismophilia. When one is aroused by a stutter. I have this. Absolutely no particular reason why…it just does it for me.
Is their such thing as a soft cock fetish? My girlfriend loves my cock soft. When we lay on the couch she is fascinated with touching it when it is soft. She makes it soft to hard. Soft to hard. Soft to hard. Once it is hard she isn’t interested but when it goes soft again it has her full attention.
I don’t know if it is a fetish or just a fascination but I love it when he is soft. I wonder what it feels like and I love making him go hard to soft and back again. He gets frustrated when I say make him get cute again.
I can’t say I’m big into it but I have dabbled with what I believe is known as urticaria, the deliberate administration of stinging nettles to parts of the body, in my case locally to the cock and balls. Initially it is a tad painful but that soon subsides and the area becomes bathed in a delightful tingling feeling that lasts for ages. Additional application of nettles enhances the tingling sensation without inflicting further pain. It’s guaranteed to give me a hard-on in seconds. So, Urticaria, for guys or gals, give it a go either solo or with your SO.
It’s urtication I was eluding to, not urtication – sorry about that. Still worth a go though.
Evidently I’m a Tripso…..(both of em). But who isn’t…lol
Yeah, me too!!