Clear all

Condom and Dermaplast

2 Posts
2 Users
3 Likes
Richard1985
(@richard1985)
Topic starter

I recently read somewhere where one could spray or rub a pain reliever on their penis and place a condom over it. This eliminates most of the feeling. I brought the idea to my wife and she agreed to try this evening. It was the first time in 2 or 3 years I got her off with penetration and she said she did twice. Of course I did not cum as she did not allow me too this evening. The spray pretty much make your cock numb so not cumming is much easier.

This topic was modified 4 years ago 2 times by Richard1985

Posted : 06/09/2020 7:33 pm
(@Anonymous)

Yes @richard1985, this does work although it takes some getting used to using the right amount so you don't overly numb the penis and go limp or not numb it enough and have too much feeling still. Good job pleasing her and not having to cum yourself! I bet this impressed her and she will be eager to use it more often.

My Ladies regularly use a variation on my/their penis in our playtime to prolong their experience and help ensure I don't cum unless they give their permission. This helps me focus on their pleasure and the deeper areas of emotional connection, as well as appreciating physical pleasure I get to experience that doesn't have to involve my penis. It broadens my experience and focus while not diminishing their ability to enjoy my/their hard cock!

Posted : 06/09/2020 10:41 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement