17 Posts
5 Users
60 Likes
19.3 K Views
Flrob
(@flrob)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

I found that games were a great way to introduce my wife to longer period of lockup.  I think this was because she took some getting used to the idea that not "being nice" to me was actually a good thing (!). Having a game of chance took away her action as the cause of my denial, etc, and that was a good way for her to learn to assert her wishes as far as my retention.

Happily, she has now learned to enjoy tormenting me and has not a care in the world about it. Our current game is just a schedule...1 per month requested/allowable + 5 special days (Birthday, Anniversary, V-day, etc) where I am also allowed release. Otherwise, not unless she wishes.

Anyway, one of the first games we used was the wheel decide page. Here's one example:

You can log in and create your own results for each spin, if you like (I did). Many different possibilities...durations, things you do, etc.

Advertisement

I also used a dice app and the plan from this caption (modified from somewhere I found)... enjoy!

This topic was modified 5 years ago 2 times by flrob

Posted : 11/04/2019 12:24 pm
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

This is great! I am going to make my own version of the wheel and post it into one of my blog articles! Thanks!

Love the dice game too.

Posted : 11/04/2019 1:56 pm
Flrob
(@flrob)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

You're welcome. The wheel can include durations of time as well as things for him to do. For us, at the designated time to spin, she would son the wheel and keep the answer from me. I never knew if I would get a full orgasm, extended T&D, one or more ruins, or simply a long duration to stay locked (and of course, take care of her needs). And of course, the odds were always stacked in her favor. It adds to the "never knowing how long" aspect of being caged, as well.

Posted : 12/04/2019 8:27 am
Emma, Emma, Emma and 3 people reacted
Marbe
(@marbe)
Eminent Member

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

Hi Emma,

did You create your own version ?

Posted : 23/10/2019 7:09 am
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

I did actually. I've made a few and we keep changing them around. Fun way to make seemingly random decisions.

Posted : 23/10/2019 9:22 am
Spinpole2001
(@spinpole2001)
Estimable Member

I've read bout a marble game. It was a bag of 45 blue marbles 4 white marbles and 1 green marble. Pick one marble a day and put in in a bowl.. Blue means no orgasm that day and one less blue marble in the bag for tomorrow. The green marble  was an orgasm that day and then start the game again the next day with all the marbles back in the bag. A white marble meant no orgasm and you pour the bowl full of blue marbles back into the back and start over. Great way to make a lockup period totally random Deliciously evil LOL!

Posted : 26/10/2019 4:23 am
Russ195, MarBe, Buellford and 9 people reacted
Marbe
(@marbe)
Eminent Member

@spinpole2001

Great idea. Perhaps you add a red marble. Picking it up causes a ruined orgasm. And all the marbles back in the bad of course.

Posted : 28/10/2019 8:47 am
Russ195, Emma, spinpole2001 and 6 people reacted
Spinpole2001
(@spinpole2001)
Estimable Member

Posted by: @marbe

@spinpole2001

Great idea. Perhaps you add a red marble. Picking it up causes a ruined orgasm. And all the marbles back in the bad of course.

That does sound like a fun addition!

Posted : 02/11/2019 4:18 am
Emma, Emma and Emma reacted
Marbe
(@marbe)
Eminent Member

@spinpole2001

No good idea .... ?

Posted : 02/11/2019 4:40 am
Emma, spinpole2001, Emma and 3 people reacted
Spinpole2001
(@spinpole2001)
Estimable Member

@spinpole2001

No good idea .... ?

on the contrary it sounds like!e an awesome idea! Thanks for adding to the excitement

Posted : 09/11/2019 5:49 am
Marbe
(@marbe)
Eminent Member

@spinpole2001

My Mistress and me started the game at the first of novembre ... after ending LOCKtober ...  nine blue marbles and two white marbles ...

Another suggestion of my Mistress: Blindfolded I'm grabbing out a marble of the bag and have to hand it over to her. She tells me the color and puts it in another bag instead of a glass bowl. Then she removes the blindfold.

Posted : 12/11/2019 7:09 am
spinpole2001, Buellford, spinpole2001 and 6 people reacted
Spinpole2001
(@spinpole2001)
Estimable Member

@spinpole2001

My Mistress and me started the game at the first of novembre ... after ending LOCKtober ...  nine blue marbles and two white marbles ...

Another suggestion of my Mistress: Blindfolded I'm grabbing out a marble of the bag and have to hand it over to her. She tells me the color and puts it in another bag instead of a glass bowl. Then she removes the blindfold.

Please let us know how its going!

Posted : 16/11/2019 5:20 am
Marbe
(@marbe)
Eminent Member

@spinpole2001

Hi spinpole ... Just blue marbles inside ...

I'm horny like hell !

Posted : 16/11/2019 6:11 am
Marbe
(@marbe)
Eminent Member

@spinpole2001

Hi spinpole,

today in the morning I grabbed out the RED marble !

Hipp hipp hoorrrrrrrrray !!!!!!!!!

Bye,

MarBe

Posted : 21/11/2019 9:38 am
Emma, spinpole2001, Emma and 3 people reacted
Spinpole2001
(@spinpole2001)
Estimable Member

@spinpole2001

Hi spinpole,

today in the morning I grabbed out the RED marble !

Hipp hipp hoorrrrrrrrray !!!!!!!!!

Bye,

MarBe

Enjoy your ruined orgasm!

Posted : 23/11/2019 1:37 pm
Page 1 / 2

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement