Chastity cage and running.

12 Posts
8 Users
7 Likes
Ser
 Ser
(@ser)
Topic starter

After lot of readings (mostly here!) my recently new beloved half and I decided finally to lock me up, at the moment we are still browsing her new toy to lock me up with, but we are very concerned about exercise and chastity cage. I love to end everyday with a 5k run, which is something that helps me push the day’s stress off. It is an habit that I have since I was a teenager and quite frankly I cannot see myself without it.

Anyone locked here has some advices? Is there any particular model that you suggest? Or anyone else had experiences with cage and running? 

Posted : 08/09/2020 12:15 am
Mstara
(@mstara)
Honorable Member

Not with running but my husband rows.
He's found that a good 'jock strap' type brief holds everything in place and he's never had an issue. I guess just a fairly tight pair of briefs (or lycra) would do the same thing.
He also cycles occasionally and hasn't experienced any problems there either.
I think the secret is not to have too big a cage - what I mean is that some of the off the shelf ones can be larger than you need, so one that is sized better will help.
Sorry, that's all I can offer.

Posted : 08/09/2020 1:00 am
AandM, AandM and AandM reacted
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Kevin likes running as well. We went through a good number of cages before finding one that worked well. Mstara's suggestion of a jock strap or some sort of underwear that holds the kit out in front of his legs should work well. Expect trial and error to find something that fits his anatomy and unique needs and suits her preference from a visual aspect. 

You will need to make some slight adjustments with your running style although it shouldn't be too much. I would suggest working your way back up to 5k once locked. Perhaps start with a walk down the street and back, followed by a 1k jog just to make sure all the pieces are meshing well. The intention isn't for you to be sore so proper fitment is key especially if you are planning on longer lockup periods. I would suggest a tighter style stainless steel cage to make cleaning easier.

Advertisement

Either way. Welcome @ser

Posted : 08/09/2020 6:32 am
Chris
(@chris)
Eminent Member

I swim, bike and run with my cage on.  For the run I wear compression shorts to hold everything in place. The key is to lube up well prior to your event, things will naturally find the position.   I swim in a Speedo believe it or not it’s less noticeable than jammers and again keeps everything in place.  On the bike I wear a regular cycling kit just like compression shorts. My cage is a K3D Cobra2S. 

Posted : 16/01/2021 8:58 am
DubSissyBoy reacted
New2Cage
(@new2cage)

@chris what distances do you bike and run with cage on? Trying to decide if i can wear one while training.

Posted : 27/04/2021 9:09 am
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Kevin is a runner and sometimes a cyclist and he has the Kink3d cage. It works well but he likes tighter underwear to keep everything from moving around. I like to hike but I don't have the same anatomical lock challenge as you fellas do. 

Posted : 27/04/2021 11:56 am
Chris
(@chris)
Eminent Member

@new2cage

I have run as far as 13 and have rode 50 miles. Was a bit chafed after the ride regardless of the amount of chamois Buttr I used. 

Posted : 27/04/2021 12:18 pm
True42
(@true42)
Reputable Member

I've found the silicone one from Switzerland works well. Jailbird or jaillocked or birdjail or birdlock or something like that. You need a good shower afterwards, and change back into steel ...

Posted : 27/04/2021 3:50 pm
New2Cage
(@new2cage)

@Chris  that is for that information. Is the k2d a silicon cage?  Need something to train in and not make a clicking sound...It would be nice to be locked for a few days straight and not have to take off to bike or run which I do daily.

Posted : 27/04/2021 4:36 pm
Chris
(@chris)
Eminent Member

@new2cage

the k3d cage is super light and has an internal lock. I’ve haves a few cages and this is by far the most comfortable 
www.kink3D.com. 

Posted : 27/04/2021 6:07 pm
true42, true42 and true42 reacted
Soundsofdelight
(@soundsofdelight)
Estimable Member

Easy solution. When I get the urge to run or cycle I like to lie down until it wears off. Don't have any problem at all with chafing etc. 

Posted : 28/04/2021 9:30 am
(@Anonymous)

@soundsofdelight

I can vouch for this method too - works every time!

Posted : 28/04/2021 2:17 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement