Chastity on a nude beach

7 Posts
6 Users
6 Likes
Jean2008
(@jean2008)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Did any one keep his chastity cage during visit on a nude beach?

Posted : 05/06/2023 10:17 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Not me, but man I would love to!

Freaking Out George Costanza Gif

Posted : 05/06/2023 10:27 am
TinCup reacted
Tincup
(@tincup)

I would some caged stallions on the beach!

Jordan Spieth Sunglasses Gif

Posted : 05/06/2023 10:47 am
Dplaything
(@dplaything)
Trusted Member

My Queen isn't quite comfortable enough for me to fully display, but does does have me wear a thong that only disguises the cage from casual glances.

She has put me on full display at a kink lifestyle event.  Which was most empowering for both of us.

Advertisement

Posted : 05/06/2023 11:52 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @dplaything

My Queen isn't quite comfortable enough for me to fully display, but does have me wear a thong that only disguises the cage from casual glances.

She has put me on full display at a kink lifestyle event.  Which was most empowering for both of us.

Mine isn't comfortable enough for that either, yet.  That may or may not change.  one of things I have always wanted for us was to in-person friends that were fully aware of our lifestyle, where we could be our proper WLM selves in front of.  Whether that was a nude beach, at lifestyle event or having dinner with friends.  I have always had the desired to be witnessed in my submission to her.

Posted : 05/06/2023 12:42 pm
Mpoweryou
(@mpoweryou)

2 weeks ago I went to 3 nude beaches in SE Florida to work on my submissive pride and walked the length of each wearing only my cage. Blind Creek, Playalinda and Apollo Beach, all along the center of the Atlantic coast between Daytona and Port St Lucie. I was feeling less shame & more confidence in my submissive sexuality. (and normalizing chastity)

No negative comments or dirty looks, but the nudist community are very protective of the few legal nude beaches and don't approve of any sexual activities or offensive behavior that could be used to take away those legal spots. 

Posted : 05/06/2023 10:04 pm
Hisgoddess
(@hisgoddess)

Posted by: @subhubphx

Posted by: @dplaything

My Queen isn't quite comfortable enough for me to fully display, but does have me wear a thong that only disguises the cage from casual glances.

Mine isn't comfortable enough for that either, yet.  That may or may not change.  one of things I have always wanted for us was to in-person friends that were fully aware of our lifestyle, where we could be our proper WLM selves in front of.  Whether that was a nude beach, at lifestyle event or having dinner with friends.  I have always had the desired to be witnessed in my submission to her.

@subhubphx, this is his Queen. That could be arranged as we will be in Tucson next spring. If this interests Ms. K, have her message me directly. 

Posted : 06/06/2023 1:01 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement