Clear all

Does it count if it's not 24/7?

10 Posts
10 Users
12 Likes
Kleincox
(@kleincox)
Topic starter

Seems like, from reading online, a commitment to chastity is a commitment to being locked up 24/7. I know there's no Chastity Police to enforce anything but I'd like to know what chastity looks like for other couples. Is locked during the day but unlocked at night normal? Is orgasm denial and erection control the same? 

Posted : 19/07/2021 5:21 pm
Joebear
(@joebear)
Eminent Member

What is normal. LOL. I am usually locked 2-3 weeks. I take off for a clean and a shave. Still finding the perfect cage gap. Have a constant in grown hair I battle with after about 3 weeks. For me the cage is just natural but getting my urge’s under control when it comes off is huge to me. So for me the mental control is just as important. 

Posted : 20/07/2021 3:55 am
Brian
(@brian)
Estimable Member

I found there is a peak which once traversed, leads to a beautiful and stable valley where the perfect mind space for an FLR resides.

Posted : 20/07/2021 9:14 am
Mstara
(@mstara)
Honorable Member

It certainly wasn't like that for us in the beginning. Initially we just used it on an occasional basis, maybe a few hours, then a day or two. As the years passed it became a bit more a part of our lives and the periods extended to maybe a week or more. Now about 9 years later we are at a place where he is locked semi permanently, but it definitely wasn't what we remotely thought would happen longer term when we started.

Posted : 21/07/2021 4:06 am
subhubphx, joebear, J.S. and 6 people reacted
True42
(@true42)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @kleincox

Seems like, from reading online, a commitment to chastity is a commitment to being locked up 24/7. I know there's no Chastity Police to enforce anything but I'd like to know what chastity looks like for other couples. Is locked during the day but unlocked at night normal? Is orgasm denial and erection control the same? 

It's always hard to know. A lot of people talking about this stuff are making stuff up or exaggerating.

Advertisement

There are definitely some die-hard 24/7/365 chastity aficionados out there. There are people who use it only as part of play when having sex. And there's everything in-between.

The only thing that really matters is what works for you and your partner.

I'm often (usually) not wearing a cage, but trust me, it's still chastity ... when played well, the game is played mostly in the head.

Posted : 22/07/2021 10:58 am
Russ195
(@russ195)
Trusted Member

For me, when my wife worked, I was only locked when she was gone, would usually remove sometime after she got home, but not immediately. Sometimes at bedtime. It was so I couldn't ever orgasm, it was so I wouldn't masturbate while she gone. Pretty effective deterrent!

Posted : 22/07/2021 12:06 pm
Bebop53
(@bebop53)

I agree with other posts, its all based on what works for the couple through trial and error. If it isn't fun and erotic in some way for both, it will likely not continue for too long - so do whatever works best for you relationship and enjoy all the great benefits chastity and OD will bring to both of you. 

Since you asked how others participate, here is brief summary.

My wife has me locked 22 hours a day 5 days a week, and 24x7 two days a week. I love to exercise and she would not see the benefits of chastity or orgasm denial if she restricted that part of my life, and she doesn't want to restrict them either.  I've tried to exercise while locked, and its not fun and usually painful, and sometimes need days out of the cage to recover - its just not worth it. My wife puts the key in a time lock box the night before my work outs which pops at 5am each morning and I have two hours to work out, shower and re-engage the device before she wakes up at 7am. The two days a week I rest from exercise, I have to remain locked. Other than when she wants to use my tool for sex, I can request a locked pass for things like DR's appointments, going through airports, or the odd occasion, but she doesn't have to approve them, and she rarely does unless it is absolutely necessary. She doesn't worry that I am going to masturbate during the two hours of unsupervised time, because I would never sacrifice a good workout to masturbate. And because based on how long I am in denial she would know I cheated by my sudden demeanor change - and there is big time punishment for cheating in this manner - no thank you!

We also are very strict about orgasm denial. On average I would say she allows me to have an orgasm every 6 - 8 weeks (I don't track anymore because it gets me into trouble) you know I start to complain and whine. We are at about a 1 to 40 orgasm ratio (she feels her best at about 20 a month - give or take) I strive to make this happen for her- happy wife, happy life. She does not like a lot of toys, so unless I am being punished and not allowed to be teased through intercourse, she simply requires me not to have an orgasm during intercourse. She expects me to know how to avoid them, though she loves to try to get me to have one by accident - its part of the fun loving banter back and forth. If I do have one accidently, it comes with major punishments, sometimes including extra weeks between orgasms. Her main goal for 2022 is to see how I do between 4 - 8 orgasms for the entire year, which she believes should be sufficient, and I probably agree.

Hope that helps. Enjoy the journey!

Posted : 22/07/2021 1:42 pm
Dino
 Dino
(@dino)

Just like to say thank you for the sound advice on this topic.

I used to beat myself up pretty good because I'm not locked 24/7. I'm locked when at home or on the town but not at work. My job is very physical and can be dangerous. 

My lovely wife and queen understands and is supportive but I always felt like I was letting her down. Then one day she said she was going to put me in pantys and I was to wear them when I wasn't caged. It scared and excited me. But it worked out so well that I'm always in pantys and wear nighties to bed. I think she is having more fun with it than I am. We've never been closer.

You guys are spot on. Find what works for the both of you and have fun with it. 

Posted : 18/12/2021 1:48 pm
Stevesub
(@stevesub)
Estimable Member

Sounds like you're having fun, and so is your wife. Keep doing that, unless you like doing something else better.

Posted : 18/12/2021 6:11 pm
Jessie
(@jessie)
Eminent Member

I never used mine for more than a few hours (never more that 7 or 8 hours or during the night)

Everyone has limits, and it's important to respect them.

I get that some might want to be locked 24/7, but I find this pressure to be locked all the time (as if being released would immediately destroy your marriage) very troubling. If you think it's not for you, then just ignore it - you don't have to do things you don't want just because it's how other people do it.

TL/DR: yes it counts!

Posted : 19/12/2021 12:39 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement