8 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
Bcguy007
(@bcguy007)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Hi all

i just have a question for long term wearing of a chastity cage like months to years with it not being unlocked.    I understand cleaning is very important every few days.   Maybe extra with small wire brush like one used to clean a straw.

And with the guy not cumming at all for a few months to a year.   I know him will start to leak a cum substance out.   

Just your thoughts.    I feel guys not really need to cum and there are great benefits to not cumming.   And only thinking about the woman needs and her dating guys.    I love the thought of a guy in this situation to wear a strap on with dildo to have regular sex with his wife and for him to give her oral everyday or a few times a day too!!! 

Posted : 04/06/2023 9:39 am
subhubphx reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Hi BCGuy007.  This is a very good topic and thanks for posting it.  The benefits of long-term chastity and orgasm denial are something most men can't even fathom without having the benefit of experiencing it.  I can tell you from experience that the benefits of both are real and after learning this on my own, I only regret not having learned it sooner.

Advertisement

" I understand cleaning is very important every few days.   Maybe extra with small wire brush like one used to clean a straw."

This is absolutely the case.  The need for daily cleaning will always be there.  We have found that cleanliness is MUCH MUCH easier with an open wire, stainless steel cage as opposed to a tubed cage or plastic/resin cage.  The open design of the Mature Metal - Jail Bird cage, like the one I wear, makes cleaning in the shower a breeze, leaving the only reason for it to ever come off is if Mistress desires access to my jiggly bits.  

" I feel guys not really need to cum and there are great benefits to not cumming.   And only thinking about the woman needs and her dating guys."

Although Ms. K. (my Wife) doesn't date other guys, she has very definitely come to the conclusion that real, full-on orgasms for me are not necessary, and if I am allowed to orgasm, they are months apart.  She will more frequently (but not very often) allow or require that I have a ruined orgasm, or orgasm from hands-free anal penetration only.  And that's ok.  My sex life has never been more satisfying and complete when I am mostly relegated to sharing the orgasms that she has for the both of us.  In other words, remaining in a constant state of desire after sex has become preferred over the few seconds of orgasmic bliss.  

"I love the thought of a guy in this situation to wear a strap on with dildo to have regular sex with his wife and for him to give her oral everyday or a few times a day too!!!"

Yes!!  This!!  Ms. K. mostly gets her penetrative sex while I am wearing a harness and dildo over my cage to fuck her with, and it has been a fantastic experience for both of us.  She gets to have the kind of fucking that leaves her completely exhausted. Without fear of having to stop or me cumming too soon, and I'm able to be the one giving it to her.  It is very satisfying and arousing for both of us.  So much so, in fact, that on more than one occasion I have even had to ask for permission to cum (ruined, of course) when she is coming.  

Reese Witherspoon Cheers Gif By Apple Tv+

Posted : 04/06/2023 10:05 am
Bcguy007
(@bcguy007)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Thanks you very much.   How long have you had your chastity cage on with out it being taken off?

Do you use any tool to help you clean your penis in your chastity cage?

What is the longest you gone with out cumming?

Posted : 04/06/2023 10:16 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @bcguy007

Thanks you very much.   How long have you had your chastity cage on with out it being taken off?   8 weeks.  It was taken off because I had a doctor's appointment.  It was off for a total of 60 minutes.

Do you use any tool to help you clean your penis in your chastity cage?  I have small bottle brushes in the shower, much like you described.

What is the longest you gone with out cumming?  8 months

Posted : 04/06/2023 10:21 am
Bcguy007
(@bcguy007)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

thank for your answers

Is your doctor a male or female?

Have you ever had any other women see you wearing it?

is there a link for the one you have?    

Do you have a tight with when your soft so there no room for getting hard?

Posted : 04/06/2023 10:44 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @bcguy007

thank for your answers

Is your doctor a male or female?  She is female

Have you ever had any other women see you wearing it?   No

is there a link for the one you have?    Chastity Devices – Mature Metal

Do you have a tight with when your soft so there no room for getting hard?   Yes, and this is important.  It should be snug but comfortable.  When I first ordered it, I made the mistake of overestimating how big my penis was.  Vanity, I guess.  With extra room in the cage, it became too uncomfortable, so I had it re-sized to fit correctly.  It made all the difference in the world, and now I can wear it indefinitely.

Posted : 04/06/2023 11:44 am
Bcguy007
(@bcguy007)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

So would you ever wear your chastity cage to a doctor physical?

My soft penis size change quite a bit.  From like 1/2 inch to 2 inch.    How do you deal with your ball skin pulling out and it get too tight on your balls?   If that makes sense 🤔

Posted : 05/06/2023 12:06 pm
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

@bcguy007 I would only ever wear it to a physical if 1., My Wife told me to, and 2. it was something that the Dr. would be aware of ahead as in her complete knowledge of our Wife Led Marriage lifestyle.  Neither of those are likely to happen.  My Wife prefers to be discrete and private about our lifestyle.

Properly sized, I don't have an issue with my 'ball skin pulling out'.  My scrotum seems to self-adjust inside the confines of the cage holding my balls firmly in place without stretching or hurting the skin.  

Posted : 05/06/2023 12:39 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement