22 Users
278 Likes
10.8 K Views
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @soundsofdelight

@mstara 

IMG_6501.jpg

'That's one gorgeous photo, hope you'll submit something similar to Emma's alternative 'Beauty Contest'.

Is that you @mstara?  The woman in that picture is the epitome of beauty and grace.

Posted : 07/11/2021 10:01 am
Soundsofdelight
(@soundsofdelight)
Estimable Member

Posted by: @subhubphx
Posted by: @soundsofdelight

@mstara 

IMG_6501.jpg

'That's one gorgeous photo, hope you'll submit something similar to Emma's alternative 'Beauty Contest'.

Is that you @mstara?  The woman in that picture is the epitome of beauty and grace.

I agree wholeheartedly, absolutely stunning.

Posted : 07/11/2021 11:01 am
Taini
(@taini)
Eminent Member

Posted by: @evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

Hey Everyone! Does anyone have any stories about showing his cage to a friend? Maybe making him drop his pants and show his caged penis to a friend? Explaining your key necklace? How about just telling someone about it? I'd love to hear any stories about letting your secret out.

My first reveal was back in August when we reunited with an old friend of hers. Her friend has a younger boyfriend. We spent a lot of time together in the spa. Me caged and the other 3 raw. No humiliation.

We had fun and her friend moved on. But, we talked about showing and agreed that Loctober would be the big reveal. So, on Friday 1 October we invited a couple of her friends over for drinks. After a little teasing my wife had me stand up and she pulled down my shorts. Now all has been revealed to her closest friends.

Posted : 07/11/2021 3:43 pm
drew, drew and drew reacted
Mstara
(@mstara)
Honorable Member

@soundsofdelight 

Advertisement

Is that the post of pics of our men in their cages?

Posted : 08/11/2021 1:53 am
Mstara
(@mstara)
Honorable Member

@subhubphx @soundsofdelight

Yes that is me, but you should see me first thing in the morning - not so glamorous I can assure you. It's amazing what foundation and a bit of make up can do! 

Posted : 08/11/2021 1:55 am
Soundsofdelight
(@soundsofdelight)
Estimable Member

Hi mstara,

Yes, Emma wrote in her 'Male Chastity Beauty Contest' blog, 

"Don’t feel excluded ladies. If this goes well, I’ll do another one for keys. (necklaces, anklets, etc.) That could be fun."

You produced a stunning photo that'll be hard to beat setting a very high bar.

Posted : 08/11/2021 6:52 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @mstara

@subhubphx @soundsofdelight

Yes that is me, but you should see me first thing in the morning - not so glamorous I can assure you. It's amazing what foundation and a bit of make up can do! 

Lovely is an understatement.  Thanks for sharing.

Makeup Fairy Gif

I'm certain that your husband and your boyfriend, the two people with the distinct privilege of seeing you first thing in the morning, would disagree.  Thanks for sharing. 

Posted : 08/11/2021 6:53 am
mstara, soundsofdelight, mstara and 3 people reacted
Soundsofdelight
(@soundsofdelight)
Estimable Member

@subhubphx 

I'll go along with that.

Posted : 08/11/2021 6:57 am
J.s.
 J.S.
(@j-s)
Estimable Member

@mstara Beautiful picture --- your husband is a lucky man! 

Do you always wear the key - including when you are with your lover for instance? I imagine it must turn your lover on more seeing it and knowing your husband is locked away while he is able to have you! 

Posted : 08/11/2021 6:58 am
Mstara
(@mstara)
Honorable Member

@j-s 

Yes I wear the key most times, that includes when I see my other man. Only take it off if for some reason it's not that practical to wear it, like when I run.

Posted : 08/11/2021 5:18 pm
Matthew989, MCOUNTS.MC, subhubphx and 6 people reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @mstara

I was asked about the key on my necklace when I was receiving some physiotherapy one time. I have to say it was early on in our adventure into chastity and I bottled it and said it represented the key to my husbands heart. Not sure what I'd do now if asked, but it's less likely as he has a security screw in his cage instead of a lock, so the 'key' is not so obvious.

This is Ms. K’s that she. Clearly it’s not the actual key like you wear mstara, but it is an anniversary present this year.  She’s only worn it to the office the past few days. This was taken at the airport this morning. We’ll see if she gets inquiries 

Posted : 12/11/2021 4:52 pm
Djv
 djv
(@djv)

@subhubphx did you wear your mature metal cage onto the plane or pack it?

Posted : 12/11/2021 9:36 pm
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

@djv a decision was made to pack it. Whew!

Posted : 12/11/2021 10:04 pm
Soundsofdelight
(@soundsofdelight)
Estimable Member

Probably a good call. Might otherwise have been an interesting experience at airport security.

Posted : 13/11/2021 5:46 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

@soundsofdelight   Exactly!

Posted : 13/11/2021 7:52 am
Page 2 / 4

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement