When she makes you consume it

15 Posts
11 Users
87 Likes
Midlife_Marty
(@midlife_marty)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

For the first time in our marriage of over 20 years, my wife made me consume my own semen.

The whole turn of events was really hot; I was giving her oral and she was directing the action. She said that after I brought her to her first orgasm, I was to rub my cock on her clit and labia until I came. Then I would get back down there and lick it up and use the mess to get her off again. She said that just the thought of it was making her so hot.

Before long, I brought her over the edge and proceeded to rub myself on her, eventually ejaculating and filling her lips with (quite a large quantity) of semen.

While it had seemed appealing just seconds before, I was suddenly very reluctant to lick it up after my orgasm! I turned my thoughts to my wife and how grateful I am for her. By thinking about it as an act of appreciation, I was able to dive down and lick it up. My wife managed another strong orgasm.

Reflecting on it, she said it wasn’t as hot as the thought of it had been. She may not want to do it again. In the days since then, I am the opposite— I hope she makes me do it again! I mean, I can’t say I like the taste and texture, but I love being made to do it. I would remove it from other parts of her body if she wanted. I am sure that I will experience the same thoughts of revulsion when faced with it, but I like the headspace that it takes me to.

Advertisement

Just wondering what other couples incorporate consuming ejaculate into your play and what it does for you.

Posted : 17/09/2020 4:20 am
nevertoolate, Craigdm66, subhubphx and 6 people reacted
Russ195
(@russ195)
Trusted Member

I think a lot of men think about eating their cum, until they cum, then not so much.

One way to do it and you can't change your mind is have your wife ride you reverse cowgirl and when you cum, she scoots back and places herself right over your mouth, you can't get away! We used to do that pretty often.

Years ago, I had premature ejaculation pretty bad. If I came first, i would go down on my wife to give her an orgasm and got used to licking up some semen, eventually, I would just lick it all up. I never knew if she noticed or not, but after a few years, she mentioned it one day and ask if I enjoyed cum eating. I told her I guess I did!

Posted : 17/09/2020 5:05 am
nevertoolate, Craigdm66, subhubphx and 6 people reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @midlife_marty

I mean, I can’t say I like the taste and texture, but I love being made to do it. I would remove it from other parts of her body if she wanted.

It's the classic conundrum in a D/s relationship.  I understand exactly what you mean.  I think we can all understand and appreciate that any eagerness and enthusiasm would fall off of a cliff following an full orgasm.  Something to think about, such is not the case following a ruined orgasm, so there's that .....  

In my marriage consuming my ejaculate is something that my Wife has said that she doesn't want me to do.  She thinks its kind of gross, and in the end, post orgasm, so do I.  So I am relieved that she doesn't currently have an interest in that.

That said, I fully understand the desire to endure something(s) that otherwise are not pleasurable all by itself.  Spanking for example.  I absolutely do not enjoy receiving a punishment (not funishment) spanking because, well, it's not a pleasant thing when the leather makes continuous contact with my bare bottom.  It hurts in fact.  It serves very well a very specific purpose of correcting behavior that is unpleasant to my Wife, and in that context I absolutely love that she requires me to endure it.  So much so that when the punishment is over and in aftercare, the slate is wiped clean and we have an amazing, beautiful connection that absolutely centers me in every aspect of my life.  As such I deeply cherish this protocol that we have established in our relationship.

The establishing of rituals and protocols in a relationship is one those "unique to the couple" things.  A "works for us" thing.  We all have them.  We call them by different names, but they are obligations that one party in the relationship has agreed to endure/complete/participate to the behest of the other.  They're wonderful and useful IMO.  There are some submissive men that are required to consume ANY ejaculate that may come out of their body, for any reason, no matter where it may end up.  There are some that are only required to do it occasionally, as and when directed if you will.  To each their own and God bless them for their individual and unique, loving relationship.  

Do I want to be one of those that is required to consume my ejaculate?  No.  Would I enthusiastically do it if my Wife thought it necessary and required it of me?  Yes ... for the same reason I cherish my punishment spankings.  I hope that makes sense.  

Posted : 17/09/2020 8:22 am
nevertoolate, Brian, nevertoolate and 3 people reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @russ195

I think a lot of men think about eating their cum, until they cum, then not so much.

Agree.  I'd most men whether they are retaining/locked or not.

Posted : 17/09/2020 8:23 am
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

I think the power dynamic is the special sauce here (excuse my pun). Before ejaculating, the man is completely open to trying kinky things like consuming his own. Even though he knows that consuming it is completely harmless he loses interest completely after ejaculating. This is likely due to hormonal changes and changes from kinky to a complete turn off. From my standpoint this makes it a great bargaining tool and punishment for early ejaculation. After the first time or two, he knows that it will be an unpleasant experience. If you do it too much, it will normalize the practice and will lose the negative aspect. 

Some thought on the topic. https://www.evolvingyourman.com/2018/12/27/to-eat-his-own/

Posted : 18/09/2020 8:31 am
nevertoolate, subhubphx, nevertoolate and 3 people reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

From my standpoint this makes it a great bargaining tool and punishment for early ejaculation.

I tend to agree, although the threat of such a thing is currently a tool my Wife has in her tool box.

It is indeed something that moves from a kinky, thrilling idea to a turn off in a nanosecond immediately following an orgasm.  After the most recent and rare orgasm I was allowed to have, I imagined before hand what it would be like if she made me consume.  In delicious subspace it was a hot idea.  Immediately after the orgasm, not so much.

Posted : 18/09/2020 9:18 am
Vikter
(@vikter)
Estimable Member

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

I personally do not lose interest, I know most do. I enjoy the power dynamic of it for sure though, it is more fun when she "makes" me. Frequently the act returns me to a highly aroused state that she takes advantage of to enjoy herself or to start teasing me right away.

It took my wife longer to warm up to the idea of it than me, mostly because she had always hated the taste herself. I am admittedly and odd one though.

Posted : 18/09/2020 9:19 am
nevertoolate, joebear, subhubphx and 6 people reacted
Midlife_Marty
(@midlife_marty)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Thanks for these perspectives, everyone. Emma, thanks for the reference to your old blog entry. I think it’s definitely the taboo and the idea of being “made to do it” that both contribute to making it appealing. I also wouldn’t be surprised about the nutritional benefits. When I looked at the consistency and size of my last specimen, it must have been some top quality stuff. When we retain, it’s totally different from the semen that is given up every day.

Posted : 19/09/2020 4:06 am
Fcmale
(@fcmale)
Eminent Member

While like most comments it sounds great before and not so much after. One thing I mentioned to my Queen was this is the ultimate act of service to her and while she was really not that interested she did ask me to after sex. I know when retaining it is very easy to keep her front and center, take care of the list of chores to make her life easier but after being allowed to cum it seems to take a few days to get that mindset back. After a few times of her asking me to consume my own cum it got me back in the service mindset quickly which see noticed and appreciated. It is now something that is understood will happen if she allows me an orgasm.

Posted : 27/09/2020 6:59 am
nevertoolate, joebear, AandM and 6 people reacted
Dharmaproject
(@dharmaproject)
Trusted Member

I agree that it sounds hot until one second after I orgasm but I’ll still do it when asked (told?). It isn’t as bad as I expected it to be and my wife finds it hot when I go down on her after orgasming. She does not find it as hot if I release on her and lick it off although she’s had me do that before. It isn’t something that we do every time but it is in the playbook of options.

She told me a few years ago that she liked sucking me after I finished in her and I offered to go down on her after finishing in her but she did not like that idea. She would occasionally go down on me when we finished and it was great. I’m not sure what brought about the change in her perception, but this year she starting letting me go down on her afterwards and she said it is hot.

I do think that consuming and being locked up shorty after orgasming helps me avoid the post orgasm drop. In my current mental state, part of me is craving the taste because it would mean that I had been released and allowed to orgasm. 

Posted : 28/09/2020 8:03 am
nevertoolate, joebear, Craigdm66 and 9 people reacted
Soundsofdelight
(@soundsofdelight)
Estimable Member

Hi Emma,

I must be a little weird or something as I have no trouble in consuming my own cum and regularly do so if only for an easy post-wank clean up. If MsWife wants me to lick it off her I gladly oblige, what's the problem guys?

Posted : 20/11/2020 10:08 am
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

@soundsofdelight

I don't have a problem it either. Kevin had a problem at the beginning with complaints of consistency and taste but it is now much more normal. I think it is sexually appealing when it is a taboo but once it becomes more normal it loses that taboo. It took some convincing the first few times!

Posted : 20/11/2020 11:09 am
bestwhencaged, nevertoolate, joebear and 6 people reacted
Deleted User
(@deleted-user)
Honorable Member

In our case it is not about consuming but about giving me another orgasm.  It is usually several minutes after our intercourse and we have cuddled and talked and petted some more and then I ask him for another and Dave doesn't hesitate.  On a very few occasions during my period when his release schedule came up and I was feeling his love I would perform oral on him.  It is the same cum he tastes after we make love.  It doesn't taste great but it isn't that bad either.

Posted : 15/08/2021 12:49 pm
Stevesub
(@stevesub)
Estimable Member

Our dynamic is a bit different in that I describe myself as in permanent chastity since normally I'm not allowed orgasms (whether caged or on honour). Before we went to permanent denial about three years ago I would come often and have to eat everything.

Nowadays she might decide she'd like me to ruin a few times per year, in which case I eat it.

But her rules are that she only says things once and I mustn't need reminding, so I do it without so much as a look from her.

There was recently a huge exception to our lifestyle when she decided that instead of never cumming I should orgasm at least once every day through January (she called it Jizzy January much to her amusement). That was a lot of cum. No idea if she's thinking repeat peformance.

Posted : 24/08/2021 3:51 pm
Ferrariguy
(@ferrariguy)

My mistress loves it when I cum in her mouth (she likes how it tastes) and then we snowball it.  We both get so turned on we go at it immediately.

My wife has a lover and after he's filled her she climbs on my face and has me clean her up  It's so damn hot tasting their combined juices.

Never gone down on either to taste my cum but would be more then glad too if asked.

Posted : 25/08/2021 8:48 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement