Why did it feel lik...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Why did it feel like my brain exploded ?

7 Posts
3 Users
27 Likes
Dino
 Dino
(@dino)
Topic starter

Two months ago,I asked my wife of 14 years, if I could start wearing a chastity device and have her control my orgasms. To my surprised delight she said,"Yes". Almost instantly the results have been positive and for the first time in my life I'm letting my guard down and opening up to somebody. We're hooked and I think this might be permanent. I always enjoyed pleasing my wife orally. But now when she allows me to please her orally of course I'm caged but the big difference is when she climaxes,it's almost as if I climax also but it's in my head and body.  Not my penis. Only way I can describe it is,a bomb of dopamine explodes in my brain and then a heat wave washes thru my body. Then I rush to hold and cuddle my beautiful wife. To me,it's better than an orgasm

I'm new to this and normally not long winded. I'd just like to know if anybody else experiences this or has any thoughts or information. Thanks to everyone for their time.

Posted : 13/10/2020 7:50 pm
subhubphx, EAmd, Uxorious and 6 people reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Greetings Dino, and welcome to the member family.  Things have been pretty quiet around here for the last few weeks so I was glad to see a new topic

Posted by: @dino

the big difference is when she climaxes,it's almost as if I climax also but it's in my head and body.  Not my penis.

I believe what you experienced is called "compersion".  It is talked about frequently on this site and basically means

"an empathetic state of happiness and joy experienced when another individual experiences happiness and joy." 

Advertisement

It is often also described as the "The feeling of joy associated with seeing a loved one love another; contrasted with jealousy." and as such is often associated with ethical non-monogamy, which in the context of this site is often used to describe how a man feels when his wife/gf has sex with another man.

It, in and of itself does not have to be associated with non-monogamy.  What you described is a feeling that seem to always feel when watching my Wife have orgasms.  I have often said that 'her orgasms are my orgasms'.  Not in the context of being a dutiful orgasm controlled, retaining husband but rather in the context of a genuine sexual thrill that I get in seeing her receive sexual pleasure.  So much so in fact that on 2 different occasions, I have actually ejaculated (ruined orgasm) from only seeing her orgasm.  No physical stimulation, just the sheer joy of what was happening to my beautiful Wife in front of me.  

Congratulations on being "hooked" on the discovery of orgasm control and the many benefits to your marriage that can and will come from it.  Hopefully we'll get to hear more about your marriage.

jay

Posted : 14/10/2020 6:54 am
spinpole2001, Brian, AandM and 6 people reacted
Dino
 Dino
(@dino)
Topic starter

@subhubphx

Posted : 14/10/2020 12:29 pm
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

@dino

Yes?

Posted : 14/10/2020 12:30 pm
Dino
 Dino
(@dino)
Topic starter

Thank you for your reply. I really do appreciate it. It helped in clearing things up. "The gift of giving". So to speak. But just to be sure, I think my wife and I need to do some more research.

? 

Posted : 14/10/2020 12:36 pm
AandM, subhubphx, AandM and 3 people reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

@dino

Thanks for the kind words Dino.  I wasn't trying to clear anything up, just wanted to share my similar experiences.  The gift of giving is a beautiful thing!

Have fun in your research but try not to make it a burden.  Living your life as it suits the two of you is research too.  *smile

Posted : 14/10/2020 1:06 pm
Vikter, Vikter and Vikter reacted
Headtrip
(@headtrip)
Trusted Member

Welcome Dino,

For sure I get the same feelings.  Giving my GF/KH oral is now my main source of pleasure.  And it IS great!

Any time she orgasims is great, but serving her is greater yet.  We, like many, haven't stepped over the line of involving others.  It certainly isn't necessary to enjoy this lifestyle even though it is easier to see why others might from this vantage point.

Posted : 15/10/2020 4:36 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement