Not Fiction but its a story.

2 Posts
2 Users
12 Likes
Steena
(@steena)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

I thought its a story so it may as well go here.

He was sitting on the couch, I walked up to him. Knelt in front of him and pulled his shorts down with both hands. His dick, in front of me started to throb and rise to attention. I ran my hands up his exposed thighs and took his partially hard cock in my hands. Tugging on it upward toward his chest, downward toward his legs, soon he was hard as a rock and I still hadn't said even a word. 

I tugged with one hand, rubbed his inner thigh with the other. He loved the attention and gasped while making near constant eye contact with me. My hands slowed as I felt his breathing start to quicken. I looked away, at the couch beside him and his eyes followed mine. With my right hand, I set his cage on the couch and told him that I hope he liked his treat and it would give him something to think about over the next week.

With an audible groan, he took the cage into his hands. I stood up to give him a cold washcloth to help him get into his cage. I heard the click of the lock and all was well.

Posted : 05/02/2021 5:21 pm
Jafo987, Understudy74, subhubphx and 9 people reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @steena

I thought its a story so it may as well go here.

He was sitting on the couch, I walked up to him. Knelt in front of him and pulled his shorts down with both hands. His dick, in front of me started to throb and rise to attention. I ran my hands up his exposed thighs and took his partially hard cock in my hands. Tugging on it upward toward his chest, downward toward his legs, soon he was hard as a rock and I still hadn't said even a word. 

I tugged with one hand, rubbed his inner thigh with the other. He loved the attention and gasped while making near constant eye contact with me. My hands slowed as I felt his breathing start to quicken. I looked away, at the couch beside him and his eyes followed mine. With my right hand, I set his cage on the couch and told him that I hope he liked his treat and it would give him something to think about over the next week.

With an audible groan, he took the cage into his hands. I stood up to give him a cold washcloth to help him get into his cage. I heard the click of the lock and all was well.

What a delightful story!

Advertisement

Posted : 08/02/2021 8:48 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement