3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Bill
 bill
(@bill)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

A272 -->  https://www.dhgate.com/product/latest-design-male-chastity-devices-stainless/392811045.html

The Chinese make a line of chastity cages that all use the same ergonomic base ring, which I have found to be the most comfortable ring for me for long term wear.   I often forget I am wearing it.   I was about to pull the trigger on a MM Jailbird when I came across a forum where someone gave up their $360 JailBird for this $11 device, so for $11 I had to see what all the hype was about.      

Pro's:

1. Hygiene.    Easy to clean in the shower without taking it off.  
  2. Bite Adjustment:   You can increase or decrease the bite between the tube and the ring by a half inch with your hands or pliers, just be sure to pull out the lock and put a screw driver in the hole while you make the adjustment.    This is a big selling point as a lot of metal and even plastic cages like an HT cannot be adjusted for bite.   
  3. Machined Stainless Steel means it is lightweight.   The A272 is the lightest metal cage I have found, but still slightly heavier than a plastic cage.
  4. Sex friendly, and by that I mean the hinge on the top is so small that the tube can be removed and the base ring can be rotated 180 degrees and acts as a cock ring for sex rather than taking it off.     You really never need to take the ring off.
  5. Tube options:   Because the base ring is the same you can mix and match the tubes.   The A272 has a 60 MM closed tube with a wide opening at the end for urinating.    I would stay away from the versions with urethral sounds or with the threaded hole for a sound.    The A274 is an open ringed version, but I don't recommend it, because I had a couple times where something fell into my lap and pinch my skin against the rings to the point it drew blood.    The A285 is a fully enclosed version with a little more length (70mm) and a lot more weight (10 oz).    I love this tube, but I would not want to wear it running.    Lastly the A271 and A273 versions have shorter tubes, and many swear that shorter is better, but I fearcly dislike that sensation .
  6. Costs around $11 on Dhgate.com

Con's

1. Limited base ring sizes, so hope you are lucky enough that a 40mm, 45mm, or 50mm is what you need.
  2. Security, this is not a concern for me, but I admit it is easier to pull out of this device than others.   Not that I do.
  3. Only comes with one ring, but not really an issue if you get a couple different models.
  4. Fit and finish - with any of these Chinese products you need to inspect for any edges or rough spots that could cause abrasions on your skin.    I had to use a Dremel on the A285 to round out the sharp edges.   I also received a base ring with a gash on the inside that felt smooth to the touch, but was deep enough to start chaffing.    Since I tried a few different tubes, I had another ring that fit that did not have this imperfection, and chucked the bad one.   

This topic was modified 5 years ago by bill

Posted : 04/03/2019 1:28 pm
Patches
(@patches)
Trusted Member

Really nice write up, Bill. Since they're so inexpensive, I ordered one of the A285's. I'll let you know how it compares to the Jailbird. I've been satisfied with that one. It's obviously different than a fully enclosed model like the A285.

Advertisement

Posted : 04/03/2019 9:30 pm
Bill
 bill
(@bill)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Patches, I really like the A285 for aesthetics and short term use, but after four days of the extra weight my balls feel like they just went through 9 rounds with Mike Tyson.   OK, that is an exaggeration, but I keep coming back to the A272 for daily wear.     I hope I can convince you to order an A272 and give your feedback on how it compares to your MM Jailbird.     

Posted : 05/03/2019 12:29 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement