11 Posts
6 Users
18 Likes
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin
Topic starter

Check out this beautiful key. I would order one but I am worried that it might be difficult for a locksmith to duplicate, has anyone tried?

https://www.shapeways.com/product/XDLVCMQ27/heart-shaped-pendant-chastity-key-blank

Posted : 06/07/2021 9:42 pm
Williamportor
(@williamportor)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

Check out this beautiful key. I would order one but I am worried that it might be difficult for a locksmith to duplicate, has anyone tried?

https://www.shapeways.com/product/XDLVCMQ27/heart-shaped-pendant-chastity-key-blank

Difficult perhaps, but I'm 95% sure they can duplicate it. If you want to be sure, email the link to a few of your local locksmiths, and ask. ? 

Posted : 07/07/2021 2:53 am
Mstara
(@mstara)
Honorable Member

It looks gorgeous, it's almost a shame that we've moved on to having a security screw on his cage instead of a lock. 
It anyone spots something as nice as this that would take the place of the 'screw driver' for a screw head, do please post.

Posted : 08/07/2021 5:51 am
Joebear
(@joebear)
Eminent Member

@mstara mature metal has screws and the drive that is machined nicely and goes around your neck. 

Advertisement

Posted : 08/07/2021 12:22 pm
Mstara
(@mstara)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @joebear

@mstara mature metal has screws and the drive that is machined nicely and goes around your neck. 

Hi Joe

Yes I have that already as hubby's in a MM cage. What I was very inarticulately enquiring was if anyone produced something that was a little prettier that I could get the MM key cut onto. ? 

Posted : 08/07/2021 1:17 pm
nevertoolate, joebear, nevertoolate and 3 people reacted
Joebear
(@joebear)
Eminent Member

@mstara got you. Well I’ve seen steelwerks out of Canada do some custom keys. And there cages are unreal. There is also a company in Sweden I believe. God can’t think of the name. That’s he does is keys. Unreal keys also. I think they have a twitter account. Just can’t think of a name. 

Posted : 08/07/2021 5:27 pm
mstara, mstara and mstara reacted
Notwearingthe Pants
(@notwearingthepants)

(sorry to necro this ancient thread)

If it's the common type of barrel lock that's used in many chastity devices, then tell the locksmith it's for a "Burgwächter ME/2"--that's the type of lock.  They're commonly used as cabinet and drawer locks in Europe, and many locks sold with chastity devices are knockoffs of it.  (and if you want to buy a better-grade lock for your chastity device, you can find the locks for sale in the US as well pretty easily.)

Posted : 23/07/2022 10:25 am
Dry_Match3736
(@dry_match3736)
Eminent Member

Posted by: @notwearingthepants

If it's the common type of barrel lock that's used in many chastity devices, then tell the locksmith it's for a "Burgwächter ME/2"--that's the type of lock.  They're commonly used as cabinet and drawer locks in Europe, and many locks sold with chastity devices are knockoffs of it.  (and if you want to buy a better-grade lock for your chastity device, you can find the locks for sale in the US as well pretty easily.)

Do you think most locksmiths can duplicate these burgwatcher keys?

These keys on etsy are gorgeous.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1248914227/chastity-device-key-for-kink3d-lock-set

Posted : 23/07/2022 3:22 pm
Notwearingthe Pants
(@notwearingthepants)

Posted by: @dry_match3736

Do you think most locksmiths can duplicate these burgwatcher keys?

These keys on etsy are gorgeous.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1248914227/chastity-device-key-for-kink3d-lock-set

Oh that is pretty.  But that looks like it's pre-cut to fit the Kink3d devices, and reading the description, it sounds like they all use the same key.  So if you're using a Kink3d device, you should be good to go, no locksmith required.

Posted : 23/07/2022 4:05 pm
Dry_Match3736
(@dry_match3736)
Eminent Member

Oh that is pretty.  But that looks like it's pre-cut to fit the Kink3d devices, and reading the description, it sounds like they all use the same key.  So if you're using a Kink3d device, you should be good to go, no locksmith required.

We don't use that one but the key and lock from kink3d is only seven dollars so if it doesn't fit our lock then i may just buy it from there site. https://kink3d.com/products/lock

Posted : 23/07/2022 6:34 pm
Notwearingthe Pants
(@notwearingthepants)

Well if you're only out $7 that seems rather a small gamble. Good luck, I hope it works!

Posted : 23/07/2022 6:46 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement