Clear all

Before: Honor System - After: Jail Bird Cage

11 Posts
5 Users
18 Likes
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)
Topic starter

A small recap.  Before now, I was an orgasm controlled, semen retaining and honor system chastity husband.  It worked well for us for a variety of reasons, but mostly because my Wife made it easy for me to understand ... Unauthorized masturbation or sexual touching of any kind stealing what she owned and was akin to cheating on her.  ANY violation would result in grave circumstances up to and including, the end of our marriage dynamic (and possibly the marriage itself) as we know it.  That part worked well.  I can honestly say that I have never stolen her orgasms, or self-pleasured without her permission and direct supervision.

We did have a chastity cage that we tried to used 10 years ago or so when we started.  It was a CB 6000.  It didn't take long for her to find it distasteful mostly because after a day or two, it just became "gross".  There was never really a way to avoid having pee go everywhere, inside and out of the cage.  So she stopped having me wear it and that it would then be used only for especially egregious punishment purposes.  After all, "If I'm that upset with you to make you put it on, I know I won't be getting anywhere near you cock for a while."  

Like I said, it worked for us.  That all changed on New Year's day 2021.  We were browsing some naughty pictures and she came across a picture of the Mature Metal Jail Bird cage.  She soon realized that the cleanliness issue wouldn't exist with the Jail Bird because of it steel cage design.  It would clearly be easy to thoroughly wash every time I showered, without having to remove it.  She got a gleam in her eye and immediately instructed me to order one.  I did.  It arrived in late February.

Whereas I was quick to point out that honor-system chastity had relatively the same effect as wearing a cage does, I now am a CONVERT, and it's all because of this amazing cage - the Jail Bird by Mature Metal, because it is so well made and comfortable.  I no longer have to struggle through the discomfort and grossness that I had when in the CB 6000.  Because of that Mistress K. and I are each able to fully enjoy the beneficial effects and important symbolism associated with wearing a cage.  For many of the very reasons pointed out here by Emma and on other good blog sites.  

Emma posted a blog about the importance of selecting the right sized cage here.  This blog is absolutely vital to read if you are going to be wearing a cage, or have your man wear a cage.  Read it.  Learn it.  Understand that what is said there is real and accurate.

Advertisement

Because of Emma's post on sizing, I have sent my cage back for a small adjustment.  Everything about it fits perfectly except the tube is about 3/4 of an inch too long.  From what I understand, it's not unusual for men to over estimate the size of their own cock when it is in it's most flaccid state.  I like to believe that knowing what I was painstakingly measuring it for caused just enough "movement" to skew the measuring, especially being a "grower".  After 10 days or so of 24/7 wear, I can truly appreciate how much more comfortable the cage will be when the tube is always filled properly.  I can't to get it back.

Lastly, having been pegged while wearing a cage (any cage) providing a sensation that I never have experienced before.  For me, the cage literally removed any thought of my own cock while being allowing me to be a more present and enthusiastic recipient of her loving intrusion.  I guess for the first time I was able to understand what it felt like to have my bottom hole to be the sole source of my expression of love making ... and i liked it!  A lot!

Posted : 23/03/2021 3:04 pm
nevertoolate, joebear, Bluesboy and 9 people reacted
Dharmaproject
(@dharmaproject)
Trusted Member

It really is a comfortable cage. I also had to send mine back to have it shortened. I thought I followed their instructions correctly but it still was too long and like you, I had to have 3/4 of an inch taken out.

Thanks to Emma’s blog about sizing, I decided to order a new one that is slightly smaller in diameter. I ordered the same length as my current JB so I hope that I won’t have to send it back.

The worst part to ordering the cage is waiting for the shipping notification and then watching it float around the USPS system. 

Posted : 24/03/2021 5:32 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)
Topic starter

Posted by: @dharmaproject

The worst part to ordering the cage is waiting for the shipping notification and then watching it float around the USPS system. 

I hear ya brother ..... Who woulda thunk it?

Posted : 24/03/2021 5:56 am
Ferrariguy
(@ferrariguy)

A stainless steel Kali cage is the best cage my wife has ever found.  It stays clean during a week of wearing since it is a collar around one's cock.  Water and soap go down the shaft when you shower.  The only "problem" for us is we use the spiked inserts (32 total) instead of the round inserts and after numerous teasing from my wife getting me "hard" the spikes can leave little red marks and some dried blood smell that washes away quickly.  It's a one size fits all and the spikes can be made to dig more or less depending on how much torture your lover needs to inflict!

Posted : 01/04/2021 10:47 am
J.s.
 J.S.
(@j-s)
Estimable Member

Posted by: @subhubphx

Lastly, having been pegged while wearing a cage (any cage) providing a sensation that I never have experienced before.  For me, the cage literally removed any thought of my own cock while being allowing me to be a more present and enthusiastic recipient of her loving intrusion.  I guess for the first time I was able to understand what it felt like to have my bottom hole to be the sole source of my expression of love making ... and i liked it!  A lot!

Congratulations on discovering this and having more fun! Specific to your peggings: Has this translated to you cumming while being pegged and caged or is it just enjoying it more and getting into the headspace more? 

Posted : 05/04/2021 9:10 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)
Topic starter

Posted by: @j-s

Specific to your peggings: Has this translated to you cumming while being pegged and caged or is it just enjoying it more and getting into the headspace more? 

Thanks for asking @j-s.  Initially it has been the latter more than the former.  I've only ever had an orgasm once from being pegged and then, I was in a blissful, deep subspace which was more than just a contributing factor I think.  Although we don't peg as often as I would like, it's my understanding that this will change for the better, and because i have been informed that I can expect to be caged more than not, I'm certain the two factors will be very intertwined and mutually reliant on each other.  I love being on this journey.

Posted : 05/04/2021 9:24 am
J.s.
 J.S.
(@j-s)
Estimable Member

@subhubphx

So true --- thanks for sharing this great journey with us. I wonder if it is easier to cum from being pegged the long you have gone without cumming. You may find out for us. 

Posted : 05/04/2021 9:28 am
Ovales
(@ovales)

Like many here, my Owner and i started with a CB6000 (the s model in my case) and yes, it has sone cleanliness issues. i usually wear it from Sunday evening till Saturday morning so that She can use my cock as a dildo during the weekend, without me ever ejaculating. More precisely, i was allowed to cum exactly 5 times since last April 12th (yes, 2020).

The way it works is that, almost every Saturday morning, She orders me to caress Her clit until She is wet and i am hard. This doesn't take long, usually. Then, when She feels like it, She unlocks me but asks me to clean my dick as, as we know, the smell and dirtiness are not engaging. So, i clean it thoroughly under the shower, i come back in the bed and have to penetrate Her. Generally, She asks me to lie on my side while inside Her so that She can touch Herself. She is the One Who makes Her come, i am only a dildo inside Her to amplify Her excitement.

i made Her read some of the posts on this website and a few others, and we agreed that we should go to the next level. We ordered a Jail Bird from Mature Metal 3 weeks ago, and we should be delivered in the next couple or so. We hope that i will not need to be freed as often as with the CB6000s, She has a monthly frequency in mind to start with. We will see. In the meantime, we continue to act as described below.

o

Posted : 06/04/2021 1:34 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)
Topic starter

Posted by: @j-s

I wonder if it is easier to cum from being pegged the long you have gone without cumming.

It most certainly "easier" to cum the longer I go without cumming, which is usually a few weeks at minimum and a few/several months at most.

Posted : 06/04/2021 7:07 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)
Topic starter

Posted by: @ovales

i usually wear it from Sunday evening till Saturday morning

that was our intention at the outset with the CB6000 too.  Ms. K just couldn't get past the  "funkiness" after a day or so, which is what banished it to being used for solely for major punishments.  You'll both love the Jail Bird!  Can't wait to hear about how it goes when it arrives.

Posted by: @ovales

Generally, She asks me to lie on my side while inside Her so that She can touch Herself. She is the One Who makes Her come, i am only a dildo inside Her to amplify Her excitement.

Check this out.  I wrote a piece about a similar call the The "T" Position.  It's essentially the same as what you described ... being used as a human dildo.  It's a fun way for my Wife to tease me while still having a glorious orgasm.

Posted : 06/04/2021 7:16 am
Ovales
(@ovales)

@subhubphx

Very interesting comments, thank you. Actually, our position is not exactly your T Position as i lie between Her legs, but i love the T for the increased comfort it seems to be giving Her as the room to touch Herself is bigger. i will suggest this to Her as soon as She asks me to be inside Her, most likely this Saturday morning. i will let you know how this went.

Posted : 08/04/2021 3:56 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement