21 Posts
12 Users
148 Likes
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin
Topic starter

I've had a few requests for ways to receive sexual pleasure while your man is locked up. 

Kevin and I don't have this exact one but we modified one of my regular strap-ons for this sort of activity. I love the look on his face as he slides into me and his body feels absolutely nothing. I'll admit that I do save this activity for my most diabolic of moods but watching the look of disappointment on his face is truly priceless. 

On a more serious note, this is great for guys that don't listen to your needs and don't pay attention to your instructions during sex. Consider this more along the lines of training wheels for sex. If he doesn't listen, this will help him understand and really hone in on your instructions next time he is permitted to enjoy sex. A couple sessions like this and he will be far more in-tune with you and your body.

I did notice much of the same post-sex emotional connection after a strap-on session. I believe that he gets much of the same endorphin and hormone rush regardless of whether he is allowed proper penetration. Despite his lack of penile pleasure, you can rest assured that both of you will get emotional stimulation. This sort of thing is perfect if your man has trouble stopping his ejaculations while you let him out for sex. It really isn't fair for us to be limited to just oral while he is locked, after all.

All I can say is... try it and let me know what you think. Watch his face for frustration and disappointment, the wicked frustration is nothing but exhilarating!

Advertisement

For more information, check out the "crotch rocket" from locked in lust. Click here.

Posted : 09/04/2019 3:06 pm
bestwhencaged, williamportor, Brian and 15 people reacted
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin
Topic starter

I wanted to add to this- one benefit to this sort of play is that you can try sex in positions that may work differently with different sized equipment. My Kevin is about six inches but my strap-ons are somewhat bigger and allow for positions that we typically aren't capable of trying. Check out some positions that would normally leave you wishing that you had an inch or two more to work with. Some of these positions also keep the female in a bit more control which I really enjoy.

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/positions/news/g5270/sex-positions-if-he-has-a-big-penis/

https://www.bustle.com/articles/74883-the-7-best-sex-positions-for-well-endowed-men-because-bigger-certainly-isnt-easier

Posted : 10/04/2019 9:50 am
Sam, Brian, Sam and 3 people reacted
Suzzana
(@suzzana)
Estimable Member

I prefer the dildo on his head. It's very erotic.

Posted : 13/06/2021 2:27 am
bestwhencaged, subhubphx, Matthew989 and 9 people reacted
J.s.
 J.S.
(@j-s)
Estimable Member

Posted by: @evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

I wanted to add to this- one benefit to this sort of play is that you can try sex in positions that may work differently with different sized equipment. My Kevin is about six inches but my strap-ons are somewhat bigger and allow for positions that we typically aren't capable of trying. Check out some positions that would normally leave you wishing that you had an inch or two more to work with. Some of these positions also keep the female in a bit more control which I really enjoy.

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/positions/news/g5270/sex-positions-if-he-has-a-big-penis/

https://www.bustle.com/articles/74883-the-7-best-sex-positions-for-well-endowed-men-because-bigger-certainly-isnt-easier

I love that Suzzana commented on this and brought it back active. Given what you guys just experienced with Andrew was there enough of a size difference that some of these positions that aren't possible with natural/non-strapon Kevin became possible? 

I love that you guys are able to experience the same emotions and intimacy even with Kevin locked and using your strapon on you... I also love that your strapon is bigger then him since it means you are giving him more than he can give back when you do peg him 🙂 

Posted : 15/06/2021 8:15 am
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin
Topic starter

@j.s. With Andrew, there really wasn't that much of a size difference. We talked about it for play but it certainly wasn't enough to unlock or enhance any new positions for us. With the strapon, there are certainly some new and exciting positions for us to try.

@suzzana With the head strapon, it doesn't seem that it would play the same mind tricks that we enjoy. With him looking down and seeing penetration but not feeling the accompanying pleasure, it is truly a mental roller coaster for him.

Posted : 15/06/2021 8:37 am
Brian
(@brian)
Estimable Member

And don't forget the venerable cock sheath. They come in all sorts of sizes, textures, and many provide about zero physical stimulation to the man. Its quite a head fuck to be let out of chastity, told you can cum during PIV only to be put in one of those 🙂 Depending on the cage, some will fit over them as well.

If you haven't seen it, the subreddit reversepegging is a good source for ideas re strappons for men.
The subreddit CockSleeves is likewise a good source for ideas re........

Posted : 15/06/2021 9:25 am
joebear, subhubphx, joebear and 3 people reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @brian

Its quite a head fuck to be let out of chastity, told you can cum during PIV only to be put in one of those ?

It really is @brian.  In our house the phrase "go get pinky" denotes putting on the sheath.  That instruction is giving when Ms. K. wants a good, hard, long "rogering".

Posted : 15/06/2021 12:31 pm
joebear, Kenna29, Brian and 6 people reacted
Brian
(@brian)
Estimable Member

Posted by: @subhubphx

It really is @brian.  In our house the phrase "go get pinky" denotes putting on the sheath.  That instruction is giving when Ms. K. wants a good, hard, long "rogering".

Right. I never understood why people have relationship problems around dicks.

Insecure its not big enough. Get a cock sheath.
Not hard enough, get a cock sheath.
Cums too quick, get a cock sheath.
Verity? get a cock sheath.
He's being a dick, smack him in the head with....

Posted : 15/06/2021 12:44 pm
restrainedlove, joebear, subhubphx and 12 people reacted
Williamportor
(@williamportor)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

I've had a few requests for ways to receive sexual pleasure while your man is locked up. 

Kevin and I don't have this exact one but we modified one of my regular strap-ons for this sort of activity. I love the look on his face as he slides into me and his body feels absolutely nothing. I'll admit that I do save this activity for my most diabolic of moods but watching the look of disappointment on his face is truly priceless. 

On a more serious note, this is great for guys that don't listen to your needs and don't pay attention to your instructions during sex. Consider this more along the lines of training wheels for sex. If he doesn't listen, this will help him understand and really hone in on your instructions next time he is permitted to enjoy sex. A couple sessions like this and he will be far more in-tune with you and your body.

I did notice much of the same post-sex emotional connection after a strap-on session. I believe that he gets much of the same endorphin and hormone rush regardless of whether he is allowed proper penetration. Despite his lack of penile pleasure, you can rest assured that both of you will get emotional stimulation. This sort of thing is perfect if your man has trouble stopping his ejaculations while you let him out for sex. It really isn't fair for us to be limited to just oral while he is locked, after all.

All I can say is... try it and let me know what you think. Watch his face for frustration and disappointment, the wicked frustration is nothing but exhilarating!

For more information, check out the "crotch rocket" from locked in lust. Click here.

I'll admit that I do save this activity for my most diabolic of moods but watching the look of disappointment on his face is truly priceless. 

If you'd like to add a little more "disappointment" a nice follow up would would be, once you receive your sexual pleasure, you can strap on a dildo of your own and peg him to your hearts content. ? 

Posted : 19/06/2021 4:45 am
restrainedlove, joebear, Brian and 6 people reacted
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin
Topic starter

Posted by: @williamportor

I'll admit that I do save this activity for my most diabolic of moods

I like the word diabolic in this description. This type of teasing certainly feels powerful and diabolical describes it quite accurately.

Posted : 19/06/2021 1:33 pm
Matthew989, Brian, williamportor and 6 people reacted
Davids
(@davids)

some guys are lucky to share with women such as you that sort of moments. The only fact you describe this as diabolic highlights your thought-process behind this and this is very exciting. I would so love to live this myself, and be faced with the devil wearing strapon... Even more if I am not expecting it, would make it that much more enjoyable.

Posted : 12/07/2021 4:15 am
Mstara
(@mstara)
Honorable Member

I like to use both the 'traditional' strap on and a mouth dildo gag on my fella. The precise effects are somewhat different but the end result is pretty much the same.

I completely agree with @suzzana when she says 'With him looking down and seeing penetration but not feeling the accompanying pleasure, it is truly a mental roller coaster for him.' The mouth dildo is similar but he has his faced pressed right up against what he can't have. He can see, smell and even feel my arousal (my wetness on his nose and face) but he's not going to experience those on his penis. Oh the poor boy sometimes does look very disconsolate at times, but it's what he sighed up for!

Posted : 12/07/2021 6:23 am
restrainedlove, TinCup, bestwhencaged and 18 people reacted
J.s.
 J.S.
(@j-s)
Estimable Member

@mstara 

To be honest the mouth strapons kind of scare me just because I don't want to damage my teeth! I'd hate to have to stop the festivities as she was getting close to cumming because of a fat lip or chipped tooth! I realize that is probably irrational and I just don't know enough about them but have you guys ever had any issues with the mouth dildos? 

Posted : 12/07/2021 11:17 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @mstara

I like to use both the 'traditional' strap on and a mouth dildo gag on my fella. The precise effects are somewhat different but the end result is pretty much the same.

I completely agree with @suzzana when she says 'With him looking down and seeing penetration but not feeling the accompanying pleasure, it is truly a mental roller coaster for him.' The mouth dildo is similar but he has his faced pressed right up against what he can't have. He can see, smell and even feel my arousal (my wetness on his nose and face) but he's not going to experience those on his penis. Oh the poor boy sometimes does look very disconsolate at times, but it's what he sighed up for!

I'm with you @mstara.  My Wife LOVES the mouth dildo gag, and especially the one that rests on my chin, allowing for my mouth and tongue east access to her happy button!

Posted : 12/07/2021 1:51 pm
AandM, restrainedlove, bestwhencaged and 4 people reacted
Aandm
(@aandm)
Eminent Member

@mstara would you be so kind as to share your preferred mouth dildo model/brand?

We tried one years ago it was not very good quality, kind of ruined the experience for us and we haven’t tried it again (despite how hot M thinks it is).

Thanks!

AandM

Posted : 13/07/2021 10:26 am
Page 1 / 2

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement