57 years old, done ...

Notifications
Clear all

57 years old, done procreating, recommended frequency?

29 Posts
10 Users
45 Likes
Davidphd1866
(@davidphd1866)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Hello Emma, (and everyone)

My wife and I have determined that for my health and longevity, orgasm denial will become a primary tool to attain our goals of a long, happy life together.

I've read your comments on the topic, but they seemed to be based on "minimal acceptable" amounts.  If you think of the ideal condition--vs acceptable ones--how often do you feel a man of my age should be allowed to ejaculate?

Thank you for your thoughts and comments.  I welcome everyone's answers.

David

Advertisement

Posted : 27/05/2019 3:49 pm
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

We are trying to get the most results with the least lockup time so I'd agree that minimal acceptable seems spot on with what we are doing. I am not familiar with the sex drive of a 57-year-old man so I can't speak to that but I will say that many of the signs will be the same. Kevin's week may be your two weeks. It will really just be a trial and error process for the two of you. Every two or three days, she can ask you how unbearable it is - on a scale of 1-10. From there, the two of you can work together to get the perfect lockup time. If your sex drive is lower, you may not even need a device but she may need to amp up the teasing.

Welcome! I hope you enjoy the site.

Posted : 27/05/2019 4:03 pm
joebear reacted
Davidphd1866
(@davidphd1866)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Thank you for the encouragement Emma.  Your advice sounds.......uh, sound!

Although, I suspect my wife has some rather draconian (read:  long) intervals in mind.

Posted : 27/05/2019 4:10 pm
Davidphd1866
(@davidphd1866)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

I did see this quote in your blog, but could not find it within the given link:

"Men over 60 should not ejaculate more than once every 100 days."  

That is, about once a season.  A worthy goal?

Posted : 27/05/2019 4:20 pm
Buellford reacted
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Heres what I've got on that. I've included other ages for other readers too.

So this lists the maximum suggested:

• Thus a robust male of 20 may ejaculate twice daily, but an emaciated one should do so no more than once daily.
  • A 30-year-old male may ejaculate once a day, but only once every two days if he's an inferior specimen.
  • A flourishing man of 40 may emit semen once every three days, but if he's weak he may do so only once every four days.
  • A robust man of 50 may ejaculate once every five days, but only once every ten days if he is weak.
  • A 60-year-old man in good health may emit once every ten days, or once every 20 days if his health is poor.
  • At 70, a robust man emit once a month, but a weak one should no long emit semen at all.

This lists the recommendation:

By the age of 30, a man begins to lose vitality and should stop squandering his semen recklessly. It is time to give up the habit of masturbation and to become acquainted with the Tao of Yin and Yang.

By the age of 40, a man has reached the critical turning point in his life. If he wishes to prevent the rapid downhill slide into the grave which undisciplined sexual relations cause at this stage in life, he must now start practicing ejaculation control as a habit.

By the age of 50 his ejaculation frequency should be no more once every 20 days.

By the age of 60, most men should completely curtail ejaculation (but not intercourse). Exceptionally healthy men with strong libidos, however, may continue emitting semen about once a month, or, better yet, once in every 100 coition's.

By the age of 70, if a man is still hale and hearty, he may continue using Dr. Sun's ideal measure of once in every 100 indefinitely.

Practicing ejaculation control is just as important for strong, healthy males as it is for the weak and elderly. Those who's start this regimen early in life avoid the worst ravages of old age, retard the loss of vital energy and live longer lives than those who wait until middle age to begin.

This is based on eastern medicine and I do think that completely eliminating ejaculation will be counterintuitive since it will remove the reward from her reward cycle. Somewhere between once every 100 days or once every 100 times that you have sex would probably be best. 

Will you be using a device or will you be attempting to do this without?

Posted : 28/05/2019 7:54 am
joebear, Buellford, Lockeddave and 2 people reacted
Davidphd1866
(@davidphd1866)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Thank you for giving it further thought and follow-up Emma.  It's appreciated.  

You make a great point about fully removing any prospect of orgasm--nothing to "shoot" for.  

And my wife and I agree with you.....her enthusiastically, and me somewhat reluctantly.......that no more than one every 100 days is ample for me.  (gulp)

Yes, a device will certainly be used.  That aspect of our new life is already underway.  She's enjoying the control from locking immeasurably.  So far unlocking is only done when I am around her so she can  be certain I do not masturbate.  At all other times she is drawing a hard line and making no exceptions to my locking.  

And WHERE did that avatar come from?  That ain't me.....lol.

Posted : 28/05/2019 6:43 pm
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

It sounds like you are on a roll. Which device are you using?

If you don't add an avatar of your own, I reserve the right to change it to something less boring. You are welcome to change it at any time though.

Posted : 30/05/2019 2:42 pm
Davidphd1866
(@davidphd1866)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Thank you Emma.  

We are using the CB6000S for our chastity endeavor.

Regarding the avatar, I have attempted twice to add my own.  (It's a Japanese kanji character for "chastity".)  But there seems to be some automatically included picture of a guy with a birthday hat.  That's not me, nor the image I added.  Not a big deal, but it certainly could mislead folks if they thought that was me.

Keep up the great work!

Posted : 31/05/2019 8:35 pm
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

I see your Kanji character. Pretty neat. 

Posted : 03/06/2019 4:58 pm
Jmn
 jmn
(@jmn)
Eminent Member

I was curious when I saw your avatar yesterday, so I looked it up. I thought it was interesting when I found that it also means honour, fidelity, faithfulness, and constancy. It’s also quite interesting that, when it is paired with another character, it appears to mean maneuver, manipulate, or steer.

Posted : 04/06/2019 1:59 pm
Emma, Emma and Emma reacted
Davidphd1866
(@davidphd1866)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Hi JMM,

Thank you for the comment and additional insights.  I just love how the Chinese/Japanese kanji carry so much meaning with so few brushstrokes.  

What a beautiful way to describe male chastity:  honor, fidelity, faithfulness......and, the big one....constancy.  

Posted : 05/06/2019 10:25 am
Flrob
(@flrob)
Trusted Member

Hi JMM...

you sound similar to me...58, caged and retaining for the past couple years, off and on. For 2019, we made a conscious plan to stay caged as much as possible/practical (travel and other things notwithstanding), and she put me on a once/month release schedule. Once per calendar month, not 30 days. Those are the only scheduled/required orgasms. She has given me some extras at various special times, and at no time has the length between been > a month. A year or two ago, I went 6 weeks before a release, but was not caged at that time.  I find that the cage accentuates things, and after a couple weeks, it's pretty intense.  At about 3 weeks or so, my "need" plateaus.  It's also really dependent on how much T&D she is doing in between.  

I agree with Emma's prior comments that it will vary...for me, I'm not sure once a season is ok; it seems like it might be too long, given that at 3 weeks or so I'm pretty needy, and usually spilling some precum regularly.  But again, to me, the biggest question is how often she edges me vs other forms of excitement (nipple play, or me pleasing her). YMMV of course, but I'd recommend increasing durations by chances of time: 1 wk to 2, 2 to 4, 1 month to 2, etc, thereby working up to it.

I'm currently being led toward one full month locked, teased, edged, and denied.  2 weeks is longest so far (denied while caged), and in the early days of the next 3 week period. We shall see...

Posted : 05/06/2019 10:59 am
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Part of me wishes that this need for orgasm was the same between genders. If I go for longer than about two weeks my body simply stops needing it. It is more of a urge or gentle reminder than a carnal need like you fellas. Part of me is envious but then I remember how glorious orgasms feel and the feelings of envy go away.

Posted : 05/06/2019 12:13 pm
joebear reacted
Jmn
 jmn
(@jmn)
Eminent Member

Hi flrob,

I just wanted to let you know that I think you meant to address your reply to davidpdh1866. I actually fit into a much younger demographic than you and him. It’s actually interesting to see that I’m pretty unique in that regard among active members on the site. I guess I’m an old soul.

All the best.

Posted : 07/06/2019 1:26 pm
Davidphd1866
(@davidphd1866)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

I think you are correct jmn.  And I appreciate flrob's comments. 

Similar, indeed!  A few exceptions, though: My wife does not tease me very often.  She feels that ANY attention paid to my penis is a means to provide me with an ejaculation.  From time to time, she feels a need to provide me one as a favor or special treat.  This treat does not occur often, however, as she firmly believes that the less I ejaculate the better.  And "better" means better health and longevity.  Her primary objective is to make me both healthier and well behaved.  

Consequently, my wife's eventual goal is to eliminate ejaculation almost entirely.  We both know this isn't really practical, but a move towards that end is what she's after.  

Hence, my original question--how often for a 57 year old...

Where do you think your wife (wives) want to take you?  (all of you guys, Emma, other ladies)

Posted : 08/06/2019 8:12 am
Page 1 / 2

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement