57 years old, done ...

Notifications
Clear all

57 years old, done procreating, recommended frequency?

29 Posts
10 Users
45 Likes
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

I personally disagree with her approach on teasing. I see this as absolutely essential since it keeps him (you) in a constant state of arousal. The state of arousal is what keeps you yearning for more and yearning to please her. The hormones are the control and the hormones flow with teasing. I would certainly love to hear her rationale though, I am open to learning from the insight an experiences of others.

Posted : 08/06/2019 1:31 pm
Vikter, subhubphx, Vikter and 3 people reacted
Davidphd1866
(@davidphd1866)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

I certainly agree that the teasing would "help".  For sure the interest level would be higher.....although, it makes the nights pass wayyyyy more slowly when put back in the tube all turned on.....with no relief.  

David

Posted : 11/06/2019 3:57 pm
Flrob
(@flrob)
Trusted Member

Posted by: jmn

Hi flrob,

I just wanted to let you know that I think you meant to address your reply to davidpdh1866. I actually fit into a much younger demographic than you and him. It’s actually interesting to see that I’m pretty unique in that regard among active members on the site. I guess I’m an old soul.

All the best.

JMN: right you are; I did address my comment incorrectly. Thanks to you (& davidphd1866) for catching it. Maybe it was a senior moment? Ha ha.  Interesting to see that you are in the younger demographic for the site; I'm glad you are finding your way earlier in life. If I only knew then what I know now...  cheers!

Posted : 12/06/2019 7:26 am
Chasteknight
(@chasteknight)

Interesting conversation.  I'm 56 and this year my wonderful has increased pegging while decreasing ejaculation.  While mostly disinterested for a couple of years, recently she has really taken to pegging!  For my part, after a good prostate workout, my urge to ejaculate is alleviated....horniness gone. 

Advertisement

Posted : 24/06/2019 10:20 am
joebear reacted
Spankandblow
(@spankandblow)
Eminent Member

Posted by: ChasteKnight

Interesting conversation.  I'm 56 and this year my wonderful has increased pegging while decreasing ejaculation.  While mostly disinterested for a couple of years, recently she has really taken to pegging!  For my part, after a good prostate workout, my urge to ejaculate is alleviated....horniness gone. 

Can you explain why you enjoy being pegged (i.e., fucked in the ass with a toy by your partner)?  I noticed Emma loves doing it, too.  If the goal is to make the man more loving to his girlfriend or wife, then I would think pegging would only be useful if the man is truly submissive.  

Let's imagine for the sake of argument that I placed one of my girls in a chastity belt to encourage her to control her sexual behavior.   But then, I made her undergo ass penetration occasionally as I desired it.  To me, I would be muddling the message there unless, of course, this was really about dominating her which I thought wasn't the point of locking the male organ.

Spank 

Posted : 24/06/2019 1:02 pm
Chasteknight
(@chasteknight)

Your girls don't have a prostate.  I do.

Posted : 25/06/2019 1:12 pm
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

I agree … the constant state of arousal is an essential ingredient, easy to attain and keep, and of great value to both parties. A serious problem occurs when tease and deny get confused to ignore and deny.  

Posted : 22/08/2020 6:24 am
Emma, Vikter, Emma and 3 people reacted
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Posted by: @chasteknight

Same with Kevin but it is very temporary. If he is caged while pegging, he is typically dripping from  his cage and onto his leg or the floor. If he is uncaged, he is usually soft but when I do want sex after pegging him it is very gentle. Kevin described it as making the urge to ejaculate more "dull" although it is still t here.

I do think it make s a guy more sensitive and submissive for a period of time. Do you find that yourself?

Posted : 22/08/2020 11:08 pm
joebear, subhubphx, subhubphx and 1 people reacted
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Posted by: @spankandblow

Can you explain why you enjoy being pegged (i.e., fucked in the ass with a toy by your partner)?  I noticed Emma loves doing it, too.  If the goal is to make the man more loving to his girlfriend or wife, then I would think pegging would only be useful if the man is truly submissive.  

Let's imagine for the sake of argument that I placed one of my girls in a chastity belt to encourage her to control her sexual behavior.   But then, I made her undergo ass penetration occasionally as I desired it.  To me, I would be muddling the message there unless, of course, this was really about dominating her which I thought wasn't the point of locking the male organ.

Spank 

It IS about dominating him from time to time 🙂

Pegging is a great way of mixing things up and taking his masculinity down a notch from time to time. 

Posted : 22/08/2020 11:11 pm
joebear, subhubphx, subhubphx and 1 people reacted
Wannabetrained
(@wannabetrained)

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j At my age of 80, following that Hindu philosophy of diminishing frequency with age means I've been ejaculation-free for about a decade, and that I should not expect any more at all.  So for reward, we turn to ejaculation-free stimulation, ruined orgasms basically.  I've learned to think of that as reward.

Trouble is, my libido remains a lot higher than hers.  Frustration is frequent. How can we begin a fantasy play-acting version of cucking, given that I have a micropenis now and so can't provide much PIV sex any more?  

This post was modified 1 year ago by wannabetrained

Posted : 01/01/2023 6:50 pm
True42
(@true42)
Reputable Member

That's pretty funny that a lot of the people asking the question are decades younger -- but awesome that you're starting now!

The first and most important question: Is she willing to talk about this at all with you? Some wives don't want to talk about sex, as if talking about it brings some sort of pox on the marriage or something ?. If she can talk about it with you, then your best bet to figure this out to get some ideas from her!

My wife doesn't mind *me* communicating ideas and suggestions, but she never wants to talk about it.

Has the orgasm-free thing been her idea? Her suggestion? Her control? Does she still enjoy your sexual attention to her?

Posted : 03/01/2023 3:30 pm
Wannabetrained
(@wannabetrained)

@true42 Well, the PIV thing started when she complained that it hurt a lot. When she objected to a lot of masturbation, I volunteered to be caged, and she reluctantly supervised with sporadic interest.  It began to look like cage and ignore.  She asked for me to be out so she could play with me, something like Karezza, which was great.  When I started to be too horny, I caged myself at times to stop ejaculation.  We can talk about this, but she's not interested in control of the key, or display of it.  So it feels like topping from the bottom.

She loves to be in charge, but somehow not of the key.  I think there's a huge "what if somebody sees, what will they think?" block.

Perhaps pegging could be a solution, but she has a block about even discussing that.  I'm working on the "it won't make me gay" and "that's dirty, where poo is found" issues, and may not get past them at all.  Discouraging at times, but she remains loving and supportive.  Is there a blog or a film or something conversational that could help move the conversation forward?

Posted : 04/01/2023 5:13 pm
Transstar
(@transstar)
Eminent Member

The above may work well if a husband is in an FLR where the wife is interested in T&D.

But if the wife's focus is always on the family, her job, volunteering and sex is a very low priority for her then its beneficial for the husband to relieve his sexual tension without requiring her involvement so he can refocus on what's important to her.  Frequency is as necessary as required to maintain marital harmony. 

Posted : 07/01/2023 10:38 am
joebear reacted
True42
(@true42)
Reputable Member

The best investment you can make is in communication. Specifically, your ability to be open with her without dumping on her. Dumping is when you allow your desires (and whatever) to overwhelm her. Being open means being willing to respectfully share things with her that *she* would want to know, understand, etc.

There are some sites and books (etc.) you can share with her, but none of those should ever be used to replace your responsibility to communicate with her respectfully and honestly. Here's one such site that many have pointed to: https://happy-marriage.neocities.org/

Posted : 08/01/2023 8:22 am
Page 2 / 2

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement