A peculiar request.

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Soundsofdelight
(@soundsofdelight)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

A peculiar request I know and beyond the scope of this addictive website, but...
A few weeks ago I was doing some work that needed a totally random observing sequence and looked around the web for a suitable random timer app. I didn't find what I was after but stumbled across something way more interesting.

https://www.xvideos.com/video35271771/edging_with_randomity_timer_after_some_time_in_chastity.

I really fancy a bit of that treatment for myself particularly if I didn't know if I was going to be allowed to cum or not, I must have a word with MsWife. But I digress. The app would seem to suit my original requirements fairly well and I would like to try it but it appears to be no longer available from the Apple store, and the developer (Sergei Akshentsev) hasn't responded to the emails I've sent him. Is anyone here familiar with the app and have a copy they could email to me?

Day 24 of Locktober, I'm straining at the leash with my tackle well and truly out-of-bounds. Struggling, seriously struggling.

Posted : 24/10/2021 5:23 am
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Having just finished squid game on Netflix, this took on an entirely different meaning for me. If you've watched the first episode of that show, you will know exactly what I mean. I would imagine that there might be other apps out there to do something like this, if you find one let me know. This would be a fun game to play although I would probably need to switch the green light/red light voice because of flashbacks from squid game. At my gym they use something similar for the classes. If you can't find anything I will ask what they use. It looks like that is apple, if you have an old android phone or tablet you might be able to widen your search. Just a thought.

Advertisement

24 days into Locktober, so close to the finish line! Good job.

Posted : 24/10/2021 5:38 am
Soundsofdelight
(@soundsofdelight)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Hi Emma,

Thanks for your thoughts on this. The idea of a squid game went straight over my head as not having any idea what netflix is about I had to research it on the web. If my understanding is correct it appears that those in the red group are shot - seems a tad extreme and might need some modification for a tease-and-denial game. My indulgence of films extends to Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, 2001: A Space Odyssey and The Magic Christian - each on CD so you'll have to excuse my ignorance. I have looked for both apple and android apps but haven't found anything yet.

This is completely not what your wonderful website is about so will draw a line under this but thanks all the same.

Still straining at the leash - is there no end to Locktober.

Posted : 25/10/2021 10:03 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement