Being exihibited

8 Posts
4 Users
33 Likes
Peterran
(@peterran)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Newer to chastity. My wife was turned on to it by a friend who mentioned it was great for boosting relationships and could improve the sex life as well. Only 4 months in so the jury is still kind of out. However we seem to be settling into a routine. It was probably actually more difficult for her to take the lead then it was for me to submit and be caged. I have currently been caged for 16 straight days with no ejaculation but nearly daily teasing.

Anyway the friend that told my wife about male chastity stopped by the other day. So far my wife has been very reluctant to show any sort of dominance in our new arrangement. She even has had difficulty in assigning me chores. However when her friend stopped by she called me into the room and forced me to disrobe so her friend could see my cage. It was pretty brief and there was no teasing but there definitely was a close inspection.

This lady and her husband are friends but not ones that we are particularly close with. Obviously my wife must be closer than I thought for them to even get to this subject in the past. I don't think this particular friend had ever even seen me in a swimsuit before that day.

Just wondering is this a thing? Am I going to be inspected bye more of her friends in the future? As far as I know this particular friend is the only one is involved in a flr.

Posted : 27/12/2020 1:12 pm
spinpole2001, GingerSnaps, spinpole2001 and 3 people reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @peterran

Just wondering is this a thing? Am I going to be inspected bye more of her friends in the future? As far as I know this particular friend is the only one is involved in a flr.

Yes, it's a thing.  Sadly, not a thing my Wife has been involved with because frankly, she has really nobody to share our life and lifestyle with.  I've always wanted for her to have a friend, a confidant, a mentor even which will allow Her/us to share our lifestyle.  If she did have a friend that was aware, perhaps being exhibited would be something she would indulge in.

Posted : 27/12/2020 1:42 pm
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

I have done this to Kevin a few times. The most recent time was a few weeks ago when we had a friend and his wife over. After a few beers, some conversation came up about the sexual dynamic that Kevin, Andrew and I have. Kev's cage came up and the were in disbelief. Obviously he was asked to "prove it" and like a good sport, he did.

Posted : 30/12/2020 10:18 pm
spinpole2001, subhubphx, servant and 9 people reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

Posted by: @evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

Obviously he was asked to "prove it" and like a good sport, he did.

That's awesome.  I'm expecting delivery of a new MM Jail Bird in a few weeks because Ms. K. now wants me to be in a cage much more frequently.  I can only hope that we will find ourselves in a similar situation and I'm asked to prove it too.  Bucket list item.  LOL

Posted : 31/12/2020 2:53 pm
spinpole2001, Emma, spinpole2001 and 3 people reacted
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

@peterran

Advertisement

You might find this interesting.

https://www.evolvingyourman.com/2020/12/31/lets-draw-his-penis-an-exercise-in-artistry-and-humiliation/

Posted : 31/12/2020 4:17 pm
Peterran
(@peterran)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

I was put on display for a second time about a month ago to a second of my wife's friends.  Embarrassed but also kind of enjoyed it.  Made the mistake of telling my wife I was kind of turned on by the embarrassment. 

Tonight my wife had a group of women over for an evening of wine sampling.  One of them  had seen me in my cage.  After several drinks my wife and her friend told the rest of them about me being caged. 

I was called into the room in expectedly.  Did not have to drop trousers but my wife tapped on my cage a couple of times to prove it.  Then two of the others also tapped on it and I left.  Not quite the sketch a penis deal but being outed to a group of women I knew probably had the same effect. 

When they left and we got ready for bed my wife could see I had maybe leaked a little and got quite a kick out of the fact it seemed to turn me on.

Posted : 25/02/2021 9:38 pm
Tinypenistom
(@tinypenistom)

I have been a submissive male all my adult life.

I have had many mistresses prior to my wife.

When we were married, my wife informed me that my penis was too small to ever satisfy her, so she would keep my locked in a chastity cage and have as many lovers as she desired.

I agreed and have been shown to so many people I no longer even think about it.

I am required to be nude whenever I am home or at any of a number of our friends homes.

Any parties or gatherings that are held I am nude, except for my cage

Note: many other husbands are also nude.

Just last weekend, my wife and about a dozen of her gf's held a party, I am 3 other husbands were the servers.

All the males were in chastity cages and we were spanked, fondled, toyed with, teased, while we performed our duties.

The activities were a show, put on by the husbands, we were all spanked, pegged and we pleasured each other, whiel the ladies sipped wine, laughed and directed our show.

It was a great time for all and I am so glad to be a caged male that my wife loves.

Posted : 26/02/2021 10:17 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @tinypenistom

The activities were a show, put on by the husbands, we were all spanked, pegged and we pleasured each other, whiel the ladies sipped wine, laughed and directed our show.

*  Bucket list!

Posted : 26/02/2021 4:06 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement