Congatulations!

6 Posts
3 Users
1 Likes
Tincup
(@tincup)
Topic starter

Congratulations Emma!

I just noticed that the site just hit 2500 members!

The Office Congrats Gif

Posted : 26/08/2022 2:05 pm
Tincup
(@tincup)
Topic starter

Oops! Typo. Fat fingers.

Posted : 26/08/2022 2:10 pm
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

@tincup 

So the numbers are kind of weird. If you look at actual members (you can see this number on the member locations map) we have 3135 but the forum shows 2500. I don't know why there is a difference but so many people join and then never/rarely come back so I don't know what number is actually right. I stopped looking at the number some time ago because I'd much rather have 50 active members than 2500 inactive ones. Looking for quality over quantity here, if I could have a couple dozen more tincups I'd be a happy lady.

Advertisement

Posted : 26/08/2022 10:25 pm
Tincup
(@tincup)
Topic starter

Ha! Technology is great!  Well, I'll just say congratulations on a great site and thank you for everything you do for us. And thank you for your kind words Emma!

Snow White And The Seven Dwarves Dwarf Gif

Posted : 27/08/2022 6:38 am
Restrainedlove
(@restrainedlove)
Reputable Member

I'm impressed at some of the new names I see on popular threads. There are readers, but not always people willing to comment.

Posted : 30/08/2022 9:43 pm
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Posted by: @restrainedlove

I'm impressed at some of the new names I see on popular threads. There are readers, but not always people willing to comment.

Yes I think people feel like they aren't an "expert" so their opinion isn't valid. The secret is that none of us are experts and we are all experimenting and learning every day. This isn't to say that we don't have value to add to the conversation even if we are novices. I get tons of people contacting me via the contact form and I don't have time to respond to most of them so I just direct them to the forum. The biggest thing they say is that they don't feel "qualified". Aint none of us got a PHD in female led relationships. Just say what you feel and live your relationship playfully. Respect each other and learn what makes you tick. Love playfully and often. What I love is the relationships that this site has impacted. That makes my heart smile.

Mtv Love Gif By Into Action

Posted : 01/09/2022 10:35 am
nevertoolate reacted

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement