Did you practice so...

Notifications
Clear all

Did you practice some kind of interrogation or Confession Sessions on your sub?

4 Posts
2 Users
3 Likes
Flyingbob
(@flyingbob)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Hi ladies,

i would to ask this question. As an example:
On weekly basis putting him on his knees and asking Questions regarding your requirements in common or
explicitly in relation to sexual sexual behavior:

Like:
Did you playing with your (whatever bodypart) to get aroused?
Did you think you can improve your skills (on whatever she likes/thinks).
Tell me what do you think, what did you do wrong or not good enough.

Explicitly:
Did you look at other women?
Did you think you clean the sink a you should do. Was that was the best you could do?

I hope this will not to offending.

Advertisement

Posted : 11/06/2021 3:31 am
Nika
 Nika
(@nika)
Reputable Member

I make him keep a journal. It's way way easier. He can express his emotions through writing a lot better.

Posted by: @flyingbob

On weekly basis putting him on his knees and asking Questions regarding your requirements in common or
explicitly in relation to sexual sexual behavior

If I put him on his knees, how do I expect him to open up to me ? He'll want to say things that'd please me. I despise making him feel like a slave. When you're in a long term relationship, and the woman wants you to feel like a slave and degrades you, run away. That's not a healthy relationship. From time to time its necessary that you came out of your fantasy world and think things rationally.

I do most of the house work, because he not home all the time. When he has free time, he helps me out.

When he gets home he's usually tired. I don't even think about making him do any house work. (He can get very angry when he's tired. He has to have his alone time to calm down.) We may have an FLR, but even I don't dare make him mad at those times. ? I make sure he has his alone time in peace and comfort.

There is a difference between fantasy and (healthy) intimate relationship.

Posted : 11/06/2021 6:40 am
Katie, Katie and Katie reacted
Nika
 Nika
(@nika)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @flyingbob

I hope this will not to offending.

Don't be afraid to offend people. Nowadays people are waiting to be offended. Ask what you have to ask, even if it offends some people. It's a good thing to offend the one who gets offended.

Posted : 11/06/2021 7:13 am
Nika
 Nika
(@nika)
Reputable Member

Happy to answer your question ? .

Posted : 11/06/2021 1:48 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement