Do you or your part...

Notifications
Clear all

Do you or your partner have more or less interest now?

2 Posts
2 Users
9 Likes
Patches
(@patches)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

For couples who have been in a chastity relationship for awhile - let's say six months or longer - how are each of you doing? Do you find your partner has more or less interest after experiencing it for awhile? Is it what you expected? If not, how has it been different?

I will guess answers are going to vary depending on the nature of the relationship. For us, the interest (dare I say fun) has increased greatly. So has the length of time being locked up. We've been doing this off and on for about two years. Our approach has always been loving and playful. But my girlfriend has begun to take a greater delight in teasing me with all manner of torments. And I think I can safely say it's more than either of us might have expected. It's not done as punishment or to correct a behavior. If it started being a chore I'm sure we'd just stop. 

Looking forward to hearing everyone's experiences.

This topic was modified 5 years ago by Patches

Posted : 01/08/2019 2:11 pm
jc5200, jc5200 and jc5200 reacted
Tom Allen
(@tom-allen)
Eminent Member

Hey @Patches

Paradoxically, playing with this on and off over the last 20 years has shown that when we're "on," we're having sex more frequently. It just happens that Mrs Edge has a kink for this, and it increases her desire. That, and she never feels pressured to have sex, which allows her to take a more relaxed attitude. And naturally, being locked up 24/7 makes me more affectionate, which doesn't hurt. 

Advertisement

When we play, I'm generally locked the entire time, which could go weeks or months. This most recent rekindling has been 24/7 for almost a year and a half, and it's looking like it may turn into a permanent thing. We've been having sex anywhere from one to three times a week, which is more than we did in our 30s and 40s. 

Posted : 19/08/2019 5:32 am
spinpole2001, jc5200, spinpole2001 and 3 people reacted

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement