Feelings

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Sandibeaches
(@sandibeaches)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

One of the things that has helped our female led marriage is understanding feelings. For example I am very decisive, very confident, impatient and driven for my career. He on the other hand is more nurturing, lots of empathy, better with kids and better with doing housework and chores. 

I hate foreplay and much prefer sex that is straight to the point and once I've experienced an orgasm I lose interest and I am ready to move on to something else. He likes sex to be drawn out with lots of foreplay and cuddling. 

We both have some differences when it comes to sex and our expectations but his lean more to the feminine side while mine would swing more masculine traits. As we talked and explored these feelings and traits, a more female led approach made sense for our marriage. 

With me in control, we experience a greater level of closeness and we both enjoy great satisfaction. Try making a list of traits to see which of you should take the more dominant role in your relationship. You might just surprise yourself.

Posted : 19/08/2019 3:10 pm
Topic Tags

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement