Grooming

14 Posts
8 Users
18 Likes
Peterran
(@peterran)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Just curious about other's manscaping preferences.  Total package being shaved is preferable to me.  Just less hair pulling. 

My wife likes the boys shaved but not the pubes.  I do as requested.  She does not like the prickliness of stubble so I shave every other day the best I can as I am never sure when I will be unlocked.  It works but due to the cage not always completely clean shaven.  About once every 10 days or so when I am released for play the whole scrotum area and taint get shaved either by me before or by her as part of her play.

We are thinking of laser removal.  Has anyone else gone that route?  Will they do just the boys?  Is it effective?  We have heard laser does not work well on gray hair.  I am 60 so there is some gray.  Does that make it not worthwhile?

Posted : 16/03/2021 5:09 pm
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Always smooth, all the time!

Posted : 16/03/2021 5:18 pm
Peterran
(@peterran)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

@subhubphx

Advertisement

How?  Shaving?  Dipilatory cream?    We are think laser would be a permanent solution. 

Thanks 

Posted : 16/03/2021 6:48 pm
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @peterran

@subhubphx

How?  Shaving?  Dipilatory cream?    We are think laser would be a permanent solution. 

Thanks 

Shaving, every other day mostly.  Ms. K. said the other day though that waxing was in my future.  Gulp!

Posted : 17/03/2021 4:21 pm
Mstara
(@mstara)
Honorable Member

I went through laser removal some years ago and I have to say that it was very effective. It did take a number of visits over almost a year and my colouring was the best suited to a successful outcome. Also it wasn't that comfortable during the treatment and I needed to avoid direct sunlight on the lasered areas during the process.

I'm also not a man, so I don't know if it is safe to have your balls lasered. But for me it worked and about 15 years later I still don't have hair where I didn't want it.

Posted : 18/03/2021 3:53 am
Soundsofdelight
(@soundsofdelight)
Estimable Member

Posted by: @mstara

I went through laser removal some years ago and I have to say that it was very effective. It did take a number of visits over almost a year and my colouring was the best suited to a successful outcome. Also it wasn't that comfortable during the treatment and I needed to avoid direct sunlight on the lasered areas during the process.

I'm also not a man, so I don't know if it is safe to have your balls lasered. But for me it worked and about 15 years later I still don't have hair where I didn't want it.

Hi MsTara,

Wow, you're a brave gal going above and beyond the call of duty. You've earned a gold Blue Peter badge in my books. If your previous avatar was actually a photo of you, then being of light skin, I would have expected a successful outcome but the process would probably have been like extreme sunburn so a tad uncomfortable. I'm sure it was worth the agony though. I absolutely love the smooth look (and feel) on a women which is a real turn-on. I get a lot of pleasure from going down on MyWife and making her rock 'n' roll but I would prefer to not be flossing my teeth at the same time.

This revelation will give me something to fantasise over tonight 🙂 so I'll have to don my Holy Trainer for sure.

Posted : 19/03/2021 4:50 am
subhubphx, mstara, subhubphx and 3 people reacted
Soundsofdelight
(@soundsofdelight)
Estimable Member

Posted by: @subhubphx
Posted by: @peterran

@subhubphx

Thanks 

Shaving, every other day mostly.  Ms. K. said the other day though that waxing was in my future.  Gulp!

Me too. I hate having hairy tackle and just feel it's more respectful to ones partner. I shave completely every second evening using Nivea shaving gel which does a great job. I've tried waxing but apart from the discomfort, I used to get loads of in-growing hairs that looked unsightly and became painful. One can't beat the look or feel of freshly shaved smooth tackle.

Posted : 19/03/2021 5:01 am
True42
(@true42)
Reputable Member

Wife likes me naturally hairy.

The cage hates the hair. Not a good combo.

So I trim a little to keep it under control, but otherwise natural.

Posted : 19/03/2021 3:42 pm
Mstara
(@mstara)
Honorable Member

@soundsofdelight

Yes that's my colouring alright - pale skin and dark hair. It was a pain (in more ways than one!) but keeping out of the sun on holiday was a real chore. But as I said it was worth it in the end.

Posted : 22/03/2021 7:54 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @mstara

@soundsofdelight

Yes that's my colouring alright - pale skin and dark hair. It was a pain (in more ways than one!) but keeping out of the sun on holiday was a real chore. But as I said it was worth it in the end.

My beautiful wife has pale skin and red hair.  I happen to think that pale skin on a woman is incredibly sexy ... not matter what her hair color is.  Although I will admit to being partial to redheads with pale skin.  And yes, staying out of the sun is worth it in the end.

Posted : 22/03/2021 8:24 am
TinCup, TinCup and TinCup reacted
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

I like trimmed, some hair is sexy. Shaving around the cage is Kev's preference due to tugging and overall comfort which I support.  

Posted : 23/03/2021 9:42 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

Shaving around the cage is Kev's preference due to tugging and overall comfort which I support.  

Being a newly caged mostly 24/7 husband, I completely agree with Kev's preference.  Of course a good full, smooth shave prior is a good thing too, but even with that, after a week or so that dang hair grows back.  

Posted : 23/03/2021 11:26 am
Emma, Emma and Emma reacted
Susanstoy91
(@susanstoy91)

My Wife(KH) wants me smooth, so balls and penis and area is shaved. She also want no chest hair or any arm pit hair. So I keep those areas shaved also. I shave 2-3 times a week to keep it smooth. A lot easier to get the cage off and on when needed... 

Posted : 24/03/2021 10:43 am
Ahhh_Romance
(@ahhh_romance)
Eminent Member

Smooth. I shave whenever I take a shower. This keeps the stubble to a 'bare' minimum, and the itching is gone completely, too. 

Posted : 24/03/2021 3:22 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement