23 Posts
9 Users
63 Likes
Flyingbob
(@flyingbob)
Eminent Member

Posted by: @mstara
Posted by: @subhubphx

Early on, and even some still today, I would get an erection just from doing the dishes.  Can you imagine such a thing?  Getting an erection from doing the dishes?  

I do get wet doing the dishes sometimes, but that's usually because I've slopped the water over the edge of the bowl 😉

Seriously I never thought that a man being told to do something could provoke such a reaction. It's a shame that it doesn't have that effect on my husband, then I really could sit back and let him do everything!

Let me please bring in a quote for "femdomthinktank" ... "Redirecting His Sexual Energy,"

All I need to do is change my tone of voice to strict and authoritative and *boom* my husband gets aroused. If I correct him or question his actions, his cock will stir in his pants. He is excited to do errands for me and he becomes very submissive when doing chores. Compare this to a traditional man and a traditional marriage and this behavior is completely bizarre. How many guys do you know, that will get excited from doing errands for their wife or will take criticism without question or argument? Not many. Before our WLM, my husband would not. He was submissive then but he would not get aroused from me telling him what to do.

Posted : 06/10/2020 8:47 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @flyingbob

Let me please bring in a quote for "femdomthinktank" ... "Redirecting His Sexual Energy,"

Very nice @flyingbob.  That particular post on Femdom Think Tank is more than apropos to the core beliefs of Emma and most of the people in here that understand the benefits and joys from orgasm control, be it use of a age or the complete ownership of the husband's sex and orgasms

Posted : 06/10/2020 9:20 am
Flyingbob
(@flyingbob)
Eminent Member

Posted by: @subhubphx
Posted by: @flyingbob

Very nice @flyingbob.  That particular post on Femdom Think Tank is more than apropos to the core beliefs of Emma and most of the people in here that understand the benefits and joys from orgasm control, be it use of a age or the complete ownership of the husband's sex and orgasms

Yes, but, boiled down in the context of this thread ...

Is doing the dishes some kind of strange sex? Yes, but only with this connection. For sure, otherwise i would be a Millionaire long time ago, because i started working as a dishwasher long time ago ? ? 

Advertisement

Posted : 06/10/2020 9:33 am
Motomike
(@motomike)

(First time post on this site):

The thought doing household chores naked is arousing to me; the idea of being possibly observed by my wife as I do (to her pleasure at both my work and nudity) is a turn-on. Ideally it would be part of a period of teasing and denial, where (at least in my fantasy 😉 the chores would be punctuated/rewarded by some light teasing activity. I don't relish the idea of being caged but I can understand the additional layer of control it would involve.

Posted : 01/06/2021 5:09 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @motomike

The thought doing household chores naked is arousing to me; the idea of being possibly observed by my wife as I do (to her pleasure at both my work and nudity) is a turn-on.

I understand this.  When I am caged and I make the bed, I always lock the door (kids) and get naked down to my cage to make the bed because of what it symbolizes.  And yes, there is the thought of being watched by Mistress and perhaps a friend of hers (hasn't happened, yet) which makes it even more arounsing.

Posted : 01/06/2021 12:25 pm
True42
(@true42)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @mstara

I read this and my instant reaction was 'do you think you are doing your wife a favour?'
Maybe I've read it out of context but doing housework IS boring and the fact that the assumption that it is 'women's work' and that a man doing it is somehow a favour to the woman is astounding in this day and age.
Lets face it someone has to do the cooking, ironing, vacuuming, laundry  etc - why is it still assumed that it is the wife/woman who should naturally take on these tasks?
I drive, mow, decorate, mend things, build flat pack etc - do people think these tasks should be left to a man?

In my marriage I don't think either of us regard the sharing of the essential day to day tasks as being submissive, its just about doing what is needed. I certainly don't think of him doing the laundry or ironing as being anything other than getting the job done and it doesn't matter which one of us does it.

For me, doing things that help my wife is part of my "love language". I am desperate to show her love, so I do things that years ago I would not have done. Sometimes she appreciates it. Sometimes it doesn't work as well.

And you're absolutely right that our old fashioned approach to this topic is hilarious. I am certainly guilty as charged on that as well. Hopefully improving, though.

Posted : 03/06/2021 10:54 am
Lbp6855
(@lbp6855)
Illustrious Member

@servant Where are you from or what cultural background do you come from? Even though as it was pointed out that household tasks are not gender assigned, in many cultures they very much are. 

Posted : 03/06/2021 11:10 am
Servant
(@servant)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

@lbp6855

I am from France (sorry for the Google translation). Of course, household chores are or should be shared between a couple. In reality, studies show that women do 70? 80? 90%? housework. I think that when a man says he is submissive, his first duty is to free his wife from these household chores. Submission doesn't just happen in the bedroom.

Posted : 03/06/2021 2:00 pm
Page 2 / 2

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement