Life's Little Moments

9 Posts
4 Users
24 Likes
Deleted User
(@deleted-user)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

Even as adults, children can drive you crazy.  In my last post I mentioned I would tell you all a cute story about our twins.

Our twins are grown and out on their own.  Our daughter met a wonderful young man at college from Sweden and they got married four years ago and are living in Sweden.  Our son is living on the west coast.  He just got married this June.  Was supposed to be last year but you all know how that went.  They just moved in together and had a beautiful wedding this year instead.  We take a week each year (except last year) to go see each one.  Every year (except last year) they each take a week at the same time to come visit us. 

What makes this story happen is when my daughter was about to get married I gave her some advice.  I told her to enjoy all the sex they wanted the first few months and make sure she let him know what felt good and what didn’t.  I also told her about how men have orgasm cycles and how she can make him a better lover while he enjoys better loving by controlling how often he has intercourse.  I tried to teach her how to slowly take the lead in the bedroom and she should start to lead him by the end of the first year..  I told her how Dave is “managed” but I did not actually tell her about the chastity cage. 

In the summer of 2019 the family was scheduled to meet at our house for our annual family get together.  Our son called ahead of time and asked if he could bring his fiancé and if they could sleep together at our house.  We figured they were sleeping together anyway so gave him the thumbs up on it.  We had met her once on our trip to see him the previous winter.  They were dating then and she seemed like a nice girl. 

So one night the six of us are sitting in the living room talking and out of the blue our daughter asks, “Mom, can you explain to my husband how limiting his sex makes it better for both of us like you and daddy do?”   Dave and I were both taken aback.  I looked at her and her husband.  He looked like he was expecting this to come up.  I looked at our son and he was shocked to put it mildly.  Then I noticed his fiancé and she was so alert and looked like “tell me more.”  I looked back at Dave and he said, “you have always been honest with them before.  You may as well tell them everything.” 

Advertisement

I explained how the male body works and why having sex less often actually makes it better for the man and at the same time his increased desire can make him a better lover if he lets his wife lead him through the love making.  There were some questions and most of them from the fiancé.  The questions were very much oriented to how do you slow the husband down and decide how often and control him.  We brought up the chastity cage and how we started using it to keep Dave from masturbating during my period and how it evolved into regular use.  We got lots of questions about the cage and key and eventually I gave the key to Dave and told him to go to the bedroom and take it off and bring it out here for them to see. 

Dave did and we passed the cage around.  The fiancé looked and held it far more than anybody else.  I suspect that our son may not have been very good in the bedroom and the fiancé may be on her way to a much better sex life. 

We also ended up talking about the things that feel good to a woman in general and the girls actually opened up about their own sexual feelings and needs.  Not the kind of stuff you are normally comfortable talking about with your grown children let alone their significant others. 

It started out a little embarrassing for Dave and me but it turned out well.  We all had some laughs before it was done and I think both young men learned a little about how their body works and how to pleasure their wives a little better.  The girls were both smiling by the time we were done.

Posted : 16/08/2021 1:46 pm
lil c, subhubphx, lil c and 3 people reacted
J.m
 J.M
(@j-m)
Estimable Member

Its nice what you could speak with your children that way.

Do feel that its a diffrent between american and swedish males regarding flr and speaking about sex ?

Posted : 16/08/2021 11:39 pm
Deleted User
(@deleted-user)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

@j-m I can only comment on the two young men I know.  My daughter's husband knew this discussion was coming.  He was very attentive but didn't say much.  When the girls opened up at the end it seems the two of them were rarely on the same page.  She did all the housework and was often tired but had never really said anything to him about this issue so it just festered.  When she tried to take the lead and limit how often they had sex he saw it as not her liking sex with him.  Then he actually got involved in the conversation and began to understand the dynamic.  He even said there was no reason he couldn't clean up the kitchen after supper so she could relax and he could help with the weekend cleaning.  I think he also understood now about quality versus quantity in sex.  We all got together on the west coast earlier this summer for our son's wedding.  She didn't give me any details but indicated things were much better in the bedroom now.  

Our son seemed flustered the whole time and was very uncomfortable when his now wife spoke about their sex lives.  He apparently was truly orgasm oriented and not real good on foreplay or romance.  They still got married so I am assuming he is much better.  At the reception his new wife cornered me and thanked me for the advice and had a couple more questions about FLR and chastity.  It would seem that she is taking the lead so I have high hopes for them.  

Posted : 17/08/2021 6:49 am
J.m
 J.M
(@j-m)
Estimable Member

@steph Thanks for your answer, it always intresting to hear how diffrent cultures reacts.

Im must say im suprised that your daughter partner didnt do more at home as its common that men do many of the choirs at home in sweden, might be a age thing.

Posted : 17/08/2021 8:09 am
true42, true42 and true42 reacted
True42
(@true42)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @j-m

@steph Thanks for your answer, it always intresting to hear how diffrent cultures reacts.

Im must say im suprised that your daughter partner didnt do more at home as its common that men do many of the choirs at home in sweden, might be a age thing.

Indeed. And not just Sweden: Denmark, Norway, ... even Finland and Nederlands ? 

But both Denmark and Sweden seem to have an awful lot of FLR, in the vanilla sense.

Posted : 17/08/2021 12:19 pm
J.M, J.M and J.M reacted
Deleted User
(@deleted-user)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

@j-m It might have something to do with he was living in the US for four years going to college from the time he was eighteen.  He was living with a couple different host families during that time.  Picked up some bad habits I guess. LOL As soon as our daughter told him the problem he seemed ready to step up to the plate.  

The kids tell me Sweden is practically a feminist state and very big on equality.  

Posted : 17/08/2021 1:54 pm
J.M, J.M and J.M reacted
Deleted User
(@deleted-user)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

I came home from work a little early so I could unwind and relax before Stephie gets home from Jane’s mother’s.  When she called to say she was leaving she sounded whipped both physically and mentally and she is going to need me to be there for her 100%.  I got the beef stew started and simmering so she can eat as early or late as she wants.  Now I am just relaxing and was browsing the site. 

I came across  this older post of Stephie’s and it hit me that based on what happened a couple of years ago there is a good chance that 1 or both of the twins are involved in chastity.  Especially our son and daughter-in-law.  If they are, there is a fair chance they browse chastity sites.  If they come across this one they will recognize us pretty quickly.  They will definitely be surprised at some of what they read and I am sure the games we play with John and Jane will knock their socks off. 

I guess all I can do if they find us at this site is say, “Kids, meet the parents you never knew you had.”  Should make for some interesting conversations.  LOL

Maybe we have the makings of a TV sitcom here.  "Children accidentally learn about their vanilla, old parents secret sex life."

Fortunately we have always been able to talk to our kids in an honest way about almost anything.  This one will be more interesting than most if it ever comes up.

Posted : 17/09/2021 1:30 pm
J.M, true42, J.M and 3 people reacted
Deleted User
(@deleted-user)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

@stephsdave I know that our son is involved in chastity and I think our daughter is probably using it.  I was aware of that when I joined the site but based on our talks with them a couple years ago and that they knew we were involved in it I had no concerns.  I was sure we could talk to them about our relationship if it came up.  

I wasn't expecting Dave to bring up our relationship with Jane and John in the poly-friending section.  I am glad Dave feels we can talk to the twins about even this.  He has grown so much in just these last weeks in his ability to talk about the difficult things.  

Posted : 21/09/2021 1:45 pm
C594612Ac40B6Adb19B6C31A5B34969D?S=400&Amp;R=X&Amp;D=Monsterid
(@penisheld)
Trusted Member

@steph I love that you have taught your son and daughter about male chastity and now both are likely experiencing the benefits of it in their own relationships!

Posted : 22/09/2021 6:03 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement