7 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Patches
(@patches)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Spoiler Alert: It's likely the latter.

When my gf and I started playing with keeping me locked up, I thought it might be interesting to keep track of it in a spreadsheet. It was also another way to keep it in the back of my mind. Over the past year and a half I kept up with when I was locked in the cock cage and when I wasn't. It averaged out to 50% having it on and 50% having it off.

I shared some additional thoughts with her a couple of months ago and she started taking it a tad more seriously. She's gotten very good at the teasing aspect and ruined orgasms. As time went on and I added more data, it occurred to me to also begin tracking the difference of when she allowed me to ejaculate and when I had an actual orgasm. So I added a few more elements to the tracking spreadsheet. A few more columns and calculations later, the sheet began to track when my last orgasm was. And when I last ejaculated but with a ruined orgasm. Since it was done using Google sheets, it then seemed logical to set up an e-mail alert to let her know when X number of days had passed since certain "events" had taken place. And thus, the tool for my destruction was born.

I made a few alterations to the image for privacy purposes but you can seen a composite of two tabs in the spreadsheet. one supplies the "raw" data. The other provides a summary and performs calculations. There's a Google script that is triggered when a certain number of days have passed based on what my gf (and keyholder) wants to monitor. She can change how many days have to pass before she receives an alert.

One unintended aspect of this journey is she's taken a liking to the thought of "training" me. Right now she's training me to not whine when she puts clamps on my nipples. That's what that column means, btw. Grrrrr

Advertisement

Posted : 28/03/2019 6:02 pm
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Very interesting. I am a huge nerd and I enjoy data. We do much shorter lockup periods with a (mostly) weekly schedule but I can see this being incredibly useful to help manage longer lockup periods.

Would you be willing to share a blank version of your spreadsheet? I'd really like to play with it a bit. We might even have to do a longer lockup period or two. I have to admit that things have gotten quite interesting around the two week mark.

Posted : 30/03/2019 7:13 am
Patches
(@patches)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Sure, although it would need to be sent as an Excel spreadsheet which you'd have to import into Google Sheets (if you wanted the e-mail alerting function). You can either send me a Dropbox location or e-mail address via private message, I'll send it your way. 

Posted : 30/03/2019 1:36 pm
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Well, I didn't add a way to direct message. I guess I should look for a way to do that. I think you can attach it to a blog post for now. Would you mind?

Posted : 08/04/2019 5:08 pm
Flrob
(@flrob)
Trusted Member

I'd be interested in this as well. I'm the analytical one on this topic, so I document the rules we have set, keep track of when I have an orgasm, how long during each lock up, and so forth. Usually by simple note in the phone app and a time counter app which I reset after each orgasm, and at each lockup. But who doesn't love a good spreadsheet to keep track of things?  And the email reminders could be helpful...or not, to my predicament.

Posted : 10/04/2019 12:26 pm
Patches
(@patches)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

The spreadsheet is attached. It's easy to import into Google Sheets. Once it's there, you and your keyholder both have access to it (should you grant it) from any device. My keyholder is most interested in the Summary (or "management" ) tab. I enter the data in the Secured tab. On that tab, I usually hide column D. (That column is there to add / subtract to dates and times.) You can obviously make up your own metrics to track instead of orgasms or whatever. This sheet should give you some examples of how to look down columns and things. If you and your keyholder want e-mail alerts, you will need to set that up using Google Scripts. There is a Reference tab with the link to the article I found that explains it. Here's a snippet of what my keyholder receives once a week:

Patches has been locked in his cage for 11 days.
The longest you have kept Patches locked in chastity is 13.6 days.
He should be locked at least 2.6 more days if you are trying
to break the record.

It has been 12 days since Patches was allowed to ejaculate.
It has been 19 days since Patches orgasmed.
It has been 73 days since Patches was milked.

A word of caution. I'd be very careful about opening Excel files from the Internet. You should always have antivirus software running. Excel files can have all sorts of nasty things in them.

If there's anything lacking, do a search for Excel and what you're looking for and you'll likely find a ton of examples. Good luck and have fun! I'd love to see what people come up with.

Posted : 15/04/2019 3:54 pm
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Great spreadsheet, thank you!

Posted : 15/04/2019 9:12 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement