Nude Vacation

20 Posts
11 Users
30 Likes
Rockemsockemlockem
(@rockemsockemlockem)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Two questions one is that anyone knows any good nude resort in united states or other. We were thinking about vacation somewhere to try nude resort for beginners we have not tried nude resort before and both of us do not know what to expect. We are not model type, just average body so this should hopefully be accepting of many body types. We travel most frequently to Denver, Las Vegas, Florida and Seattle area.

Next question is do nude resorts allow male chastity devices? I think I would like for him to be locked while there so I can show my dominance in relationship to other males and womens. 

Posted : 05/04/2019 1:14 pm
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

I did a few searches and found quite a few in Mexico in the Cancun area and it looks like a few in the Southern California and Florida areas but I was surprised to see that there really aren't that many resorts. I would be interested in a vacation like this. I really do enjoy being nude so this might be a good time.

I saw something on a nude cruise website about "excessive genital jewelry" being forbidden. My guess is that a chastity device would fall under that rule. Not sure on the nude resorts or even nude beaches. Even if it is allowed, I wonder if it would be frowned upon?

Posted : 10/04/2019 8:52 am
Flrob
(@flrob)
Trusted Member

There are some nude beaches in the Caribbean as well. Most notably, Orient Beach in St. Martin (which has some on-site cottages - you can be nude there all the time). Other islands sometimes have a designated or "accepted" clothing optional site.  Maybe Hawaii too? But you always have to respect the locals (and their laws!). I did a day visit to Orient Beach last summer and there were some PA & nipple piercings out and about.

Advertisement

As for public cages, I have also looked into that as well and most comments I've found suggest it's frowned upon, simply due to putting "your lifestyle" out there where there could be families about (at the clothing optional spot).

A good option is to rent a private house and do as you want, but it's not a resort experience to be sure, and even then, privacy may not be perfect.

When we go on vacation next month to the Caribbean, I expect the cage will be under my trunks except when we are in our private villa/room.

Posted : 10/04/2019 9:29 am
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

I'd love to hear how this goes! Keep us up to date 🙂

Posted : 10/04/2019 9:53 am
Flrob
(@flrob)
Trusted Member

I'll be sure to!  Though it will depend on my wife's wishes, naturally. She tends to worry that it might be visible through my trunks (board shorts). I don't, however. Like the OP, I'd wear it in public at the right location without hesitation to show my devotion to her (assuming anonymity, of course!) but my wife prefers more discretion about what we do. Last vacation, I wore it in the evenings, but not on the beach. So we shall see...

She also thinks she is being "too hard on me" at times, and wants me to have "free time" - I could see vacation being one of those times (certainly air travel requires it). Since it's at her wish, I can't argue. Whatever she wants...

Posted : 10/04/2019 12:02 pm
Kiefer, Kiefer and Kiefer reacted
Lockeddave
(@lockeddave)

We've  attended most of the nude resorts in Florida and can tell you, I don't think my chastity device would be a welcome site. We are thinking of visiting haul over beach again this summer, where I'll be locked. I think it's the most open minded and accepting place to try it for now. I so wish acepptence of our decision was more mainstream.

Posted : 21/03/2020 7:35 am
Dplaything
(@dplaything)
Trusted Member

We haven't been, but various news groups posting say that wearing a chastity cage at Hedonism in Jamaica would be more than OK.

It is on our list of places to go (post COVID of course).

Posted : 07/04/2020 12:46 pm
Emma, Emma and Emma reacted
Mark64
(@mark64)

I have been to Haulover many times.  I think not appropriate to wear a cage.  Haulover advertises itself as a family nudist beach and prohibits any sexual activity.  I think there will be many there who don't want to see it.

This post was modified 4 years ago by mark64

Posted : 16/08/2020 9:39 am
Servant
(@servant)
Eminent Member

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

If you come in France, there is

where you can wear the cage on the beach

Posted : 06/09/2020 2:19 pm
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

@servant

Do you think the nudist/naturalist community would be ok with it or do you think it would be frowned upon?

@ruined-julie 

have you been to this place?

Posted : 06/09/2020 5:48 pm
Servant
(@servant)
Eminent Member

This place is known for its libertine side. in a cabaret, there are sometimes bdsm scenes. I saw pictures of naked people with chains or a necklace.
i was there with a mistress with sm tattoos and her transexual valet.

Posted : 07/09/2020 5:40 am
Vikter, Vikter and Vikter reacted
Vikter
(@vikter)
Estimable Member

@servant

Well I wanted to take a food vacation to France. Maybe this place will have to be a day or two of it instead. 

Posted : 07/09/2020 6:00 am
Sam
 Sam
(@sam)

So, in the interest of research on possible destinations, we went to Desire Riviera Maya Perl Resort, it is a clothing optional resort near Cancun, Mexico. This resort would be ideal for some of us to get together for a few reasons which I will explain. First however, a few things to keep in mind, the resort is not cheap about $500 to $600 per night. It would also require a reservation about 5-6 months in advance because they are nearly always booked.  

So now about the resort, the guests tend to be middle age or a little older. Some were fit others not, no big deal. There is a companion resort, that I may have a younger crowd.  I believe Desire Perl has about 95 rooms and only couples can book – man and woman. The nice thing about a smaller resort is that there are sufficient deck chairs for all and the restaurants never felt crowded. As I noted above, Desire is clothing optional and it means just that, the ladies tend to go topless and about half are nude. The men generally are nude although, no one is going to mind if you keep your trunks on. After about a half a day, we felt very comfortable going nude. This all happens around the beach, pool and jacuzzi. The common areas and dining areas require clothing. Although, at night, we did see several people with very revealing clothing, and no one said anything.  

During the day, the main action occurs around the pool with activities such as naked pool volleyball (again, nudity is optional). The pool also has a popular swim-up bar. At night, the main action occurs in or near the jacuzzi after about 11 pm – the jacuzzi bar is open until 1:30 am. The jacuzzi is huge and can accommodate about 75 people, around the jacuzzi are about 10 day beds. Every night that we were there, there were several couples having sex on the day beds, which have transparent curtains that can be drawn. Although, we did not take part, we could see that many couples interchanged partners.  

There is also a private club area, which may have condominiums. I understand that a lot of people retire to these apartments for private parties. We did not go so I cannot confirm.  

In terms of what might be especially attractive for our gang, there are several areas of the pool and the beach that are semi-private, it would not be difficult to arrange 4-5 pairs of beach or pool chairs and umbrellas together. The same goes for the day beds around the jacuzzi at night, although, it would not be private. My sense is that no one would care if one or more of the men were seen wearing a device. I saw one guy with a cock ring and a band of some kind around his penis, no one raised an eyebrow.  This is a pretty open crowd of swingers. This would also be attractive to those interested in cuckolding. I spoke to several guys who told me they only like to watch or are ok if the wife has sex with other people.  Also, we rented a junior suite that had two complete bathrooms with showers. The suite could easily accommodate 20 people for a happy hour or to socialize.  

The accommodations, staff, and food were all exceptional. Hope this is helpful. If anyone would like more details, please let me know.  BTW, we are going back. 

Posted : 06/07/2022 2:33 pm
Sam
 Sam
(@sam)

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j  Emma, see my response below, the resort we were at near Cancun did not have any restrictions like that.  More than a few of the women sported nipple piercings.  

Posted : 06/07/2022 2:42 pm
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

@sam   Sounds like fun!

Posted : 06/07/2022 3:42 pm
Page 1 / 2

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement