Clear all

Rich Guys

7 Posts
6 Users
6 Likes
Worldsokayestdad
(@worldsokayestdad)
Topic starter

I guess they aren't attracted to rich guys, they just want their wealth!

Tweet

This topic was modified 3 years ago by WorldsOkayestDad

Posted : 11/05/2021 4:43 pm
True42
(@true42)
Reputable Member

Don't be too harsh. Relationships are hard. People can be difficult. And money creates some types of problems that most people aren't prepared for. (Money fixes a lot of problems too, so I'd rather have it than not. But I made a lot of ... um ... mistakes when I first fell into a lot of money.)

Posted : 12/05/2021 5:49 am
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

@true42 I'd be good with making a mistake or two. Any tips on falling into a lot of money? ? 

Posted : 18/05/2021 11:21 am
True42
(@true42)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

@true42 I'd be good with making a mistake or two. Any tips on falling into a lot of money? ? 

Create something that everyone wants ? 

Advertisement

Posted : 18/05/2021 6:23 pm
Emma, Emma and Emma reacted
Mstara
(@mstara)
Honorable Member

I think a lot of women are looking for security when they are thinking about a potential long term partner. Heath and wealth might be factors that impact on how someone is attracted as well as personality and looks. I'm not necessarily talking about the super rich, as in the Tweet, but someone who is self supporting does send a message in my opinion. Call me a bigot, but I'm not sure I'd be attracted to someone who didn't give me an impression that they had some sort of drive to achieve/do well. Of course you may be successful without that generating monetary wealth, so wealth is an obvious indicator at least initially.

Posted : 19/05/2021 3:52 am
Lbp6855
(@lbp6855)
Illustrious Member

@mstara The majority of women do prioritize money above all else when looking for a partner, whether or not they admit it. It isn't a bad thing, it is just what they value and what is important to them. I can't even count how many times I have heard, "He is perfect except that he doesn't make a lot of money." You are allowed to live your life however you choose but many people who have regret on their deathbed always regret choosing money over love, happiness, family, ect. Always. The ones who are at peace in the end are the ones who choose the path of child like innocence when it comes to this. Someone who made you feel like a little kid again. Who you had fun with, who you loved even though it may have made no sense, who made you smile, you made you feel not judged, ect. 

Posted : 19/05/2021 6:24 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @mstara

"..... but I'm not sure I'd be attracted to someone who didn't give me an impression that they had some sort of drive to achieve/do well. Of course you may be successful without that generating monetary wealth, so wealth is an obvious indicator at least initially"

Love this!

Posted : 19/05/2021 8:56 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement