Clear all

Secret Room

5 Posts
4 Users
3 Likes
Corey
(@corey)
Topic starter

This has come to my mind and maybe that'd be a cool part of your kink too. If I were to move in somewhere with an SO, I'd look into dedicating a "secret room" to her, where she can do any sorts of business without me seeing. That'd be a locked room only her can ever enter or see into. For smaller needs that could as well be a drawer, but the mental thing about an entire room being out of reach is huge from so many standpoints.

Which kind of things could go or be done into this room? Storage space for a diary? Extra cages?

Is there anywhere in your house you gentlemen don't have access to?

Posted : 13/06/2022 5:28 pm
Nevertoolate
(@nevertoolate)
Trusted Member

Good idea. People need a safe place where privacy is respected by a partner. A room is pretty ambitious.

Posted : 03/07/2022 9:53 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @corey

Which kind of things could go or be done into this room? Storage space for a diary? Extra cages?

Does she cuckold you?  If so, the answer to this question would include it being a place where she could fuck others.

Advertisement

Posted : 03/07/2022 10:45 am
Mickg93
(@mickg93)
Trusted Member

Even better if you could soundproof it IMO.

Posted : 04/07/2022 3:39 am
Corey
(@corey)
Topic starter

@subhubphx This sounds so obvious as an use now that you say it! If a room looks too much, how about sending you out of the house when she has a lover?

@mickg93 With respect to her only using this room, soundproofing is a great privacy enhancer that reinforces the mystery. If she uses it to cuckold you, soundproofing should depend on how you feel the most deprived (hearing without seeing or left imagining at the very best) and that has to be a personal choice. I like the idea!

Posted : 04/07/2022 9:17 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement