Will Smith & Jada P...

Notifications
Clear all

Will Smith & Jada Pinkett Smith in a Cuckold or Female Led Relationship?

5 Posts
4 Users
9 Likes
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin
Topic starter

With all of the hoopla from the Oscars I read about their relationship which seems unique. I guess I just didn't know until now. Is it an open marriage, cuckold marriage or maybe a FLR? What do you think?

https://www.standard.co.uk/insider/will-smith-jada-pinkett-smith-marriage-open-relatioship-b990947.html

https://www.today.com/popculture/jada-pinkett-smith-has-honest-discussion-about-sex-life-will-t236442

“We have given each other trust and freedom, with the belief that everybody has to find their own way,” he said. “And marriage for us can’t be a prison. And I don’t suggest our road for anybody. ... But the experiences that the freedoms that we’ve given one another and the unconditional support, to me, is the highest definition of love.”

Posted : 29/03/2022 6:32 pm
Brittany
(@brittany)
Estimable Member

I’ve never seen reports of him with another woman ive see her have stories bout that august guy and her sons friends. I think it’s probably an flr at least but could be a cuckold marriage and they are just doing pr since will tries to be “alpha” the slap seemed pretty angsty and the crying on her show also seemed angsty. She openly shares her experiences he talks in generalities about their mutual experience. It seems one way to me. 

Advertisement

Posted : 29/03/2022 7:14 pm
Recover
(@recover)

Maybe. However, one part of that article really stands out for me:

That said, Pinkett Smith denied that Smith ever gave permission to August, saying, “One thing I want to clean up…about you giving ‘permission,’ which is…the only person that can give permission in that circumstance is myself.”

I think that reflects poorly on both of them. For Will, in public at least he had a face saving story which she dashed. For Pinkett, she comes across as a sociopath.

Posted : 30/03/2022 3:38 am
Brittany
(@brittany)
Estimable Member

I’d agree I think jada is manipulative I don’t think there’s much emotional depth in their family. I know me and my boyfriend have had constant conversation since chastity has been introduced and even tho he doesn’t orgasm much I give him plenty of sexual attention, cuddles and kisses massages doting to show him I care about him. I’d never do anything that he doesn’t consent to or if the safe word was used which it has not been then we’d stop and talk about where he feels lines have been crossed. The chastity dynamic takes more of that loving work. Regular vanilla relationships still if they are good require that work and I don’t think will and jada have that work I think it’s more jada manipulating will. 

Posted : 30/03/2022 11:01 am
Recover, Recover and Recover reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

Is it an open marriage, cuckold marriage or maybe a FLR? What do you think?

It's probably a mixture of any/all of those.  And good for them.  Their problem is that they failed to understand the importance of discretion when weighing it against their celebrity status, and all the drama that it would bring.  The overall problem is that none of us know what is truly going on in the dynamic, in their lives, but because of their celebrity status, it gives people license to be all sorts of mean, nasty things.   

It doesn't help that they insist in speaking in overly vague terms in the hopes of being able to control how and what people think of them.  Things like “simultaneously one hundred percent bound together and one hundred percent free.”   Those thing are mutually exclusive in spite of them saying it, or even believing it to be true.  Or this “Here is how I will change my statement...Will and I BOTH can do WHATEVER we want, because we TRUST each other to do so. This does NOT mean we have an open relationship...this means we have a GROWN one.”  Or this ... “From there, as time went on, I got into a different kind of entanglement with August…Yes, it was a relationship absolutely.”  As much as they may hope to be, they are not immune to the reality of facts with carefully chosen words.  In other words, A rose is a rose.  

Whatever they actually are?  I have no idea ... and neither does anyone but the two of them.  But whatever they actually are, if it makes the two of them happy, then I fully support them in that happiness.  I truly mean that.  If they asked my advice (and clearly they or nobody else did), I'd tell them to stop talking openly about their intimate lives together.  It's nobody else's business unless you make it their business, and when you do, you'll get what you get, like it or not.

I came across this once and I think it is apt ... "If you expect the world to be fair with you because you are fair, you’re fooling yourself. That’s like expecting the lion not to eat you because you didn’t eat him"

Will Smith Love Gif By The Academy Awards

Posted : 30/03/2022 11:49 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement