[Solved] Best tease and denials I’ve done

10 Posts
5 Users
54 Likes
Newtochastity
(@newtochastity)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Reverse pegging: as a newbie when she first locked me I thought how bad could it be for me. Well that’s when I was introduced not only to chastity spikes to remind me it’s not about my dick anymore if I do get hard but also reverse pegging where a 10 inch strap on goes above my cage and we proceed to have regular sex (for her) while I’m denied. 

pegging: a fact of life is men need to release our locked boys somehow but pegging is a great way to induce release especially while locked. Not only have I come to learn that it’s like a full body orgasm but you will also cum albeit in your cage. 

everything but sex: regular kissing feeling etc, tease his cage mercilessly make him strain etc and then just end it. 

chastity lap dance: mess with his mind give him a hot lap dance. 

in my experience this locktober these three things have been the most frustrating activities while locked and remember fellas it’s about her these activities are about her pleasure not yours we do them because she enjoys them and we embrace her pleasure. 

Advertisement

Posted : 20/10/2021 1:13 pm
DoubleEdged, Auggy, Matthew989 and 6 people reacted
Macy Has Keys
(@macy-has-keys)
Estimable Member

I tied him to the bed very securely. Then I took an old electric vibrator and taped it to his cage. I ran an extension cord into the living room and plugged the vibrator into on of those surge protector strips with an on/off switch. I spent the next couple of hours randomly turning the vibrator on and off for various lengths of time while I watched a movie and laughed my ass off ?

Posted : 07/11/2021 12:11 am
CZSteve, MsAngelasSub, joebear and 12 people reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

@macy-has-keys    Wow, that would be amazing!

Posted : 07/11/2021 5:51 am
Macy has keys, djv, Macy has keys and 3 people reacted
Flaflr
(@flaflr)
Trusted Member

@macy-has-keys  Wow, he is a very lucky man.  Sounds like fun for both.

Posted : 07/11/2021 7:28 am
Macy Has Keys
(@macy-has-keys)
Estimable Member

It was fun! I could hear him going crazy in the other room- quite the turn on for me! He said it was a very intense experience!! When I finally stopped, I left him tied to the bed for about 45 minutes (my movie wasn't over yet ?)

When I went into the bedroom, he was sound asleep and barely noticed me untie him. He slept for the next 3 hours!

Posted : 07/11/2021 8:35 am
joebear, joebear and joebear reacted
Macy Has Keys
(@macy-has-keys)
Estimable Member

There is an edging game I like to play. Again, he is tied very securely to the bed, cage off. I begin slowly with kissing, letting him suck my nipples, rubbing my boobs on his face, touching him all over- just anything he likes to get him good and warmed up. 

Once I'm wet, I will straddle his head with my back to him (me facing his penis). I grab his penis and slowly rub myself all over his face, especially over his mouth and nose. Once I'm ready to begin, I press my vag against his mouth, securely hold his head between my legs, and start stroking his penis. It's a rhythmic stroking where I do 10 fast strokes and 10 slow strokes, being on the lookout for signs he's about to cum. If that is about to happen, I stop stroking completely until the danger is over. Then it's back to 10/10 stroking. The idea is to get him very close multiple times over a long period of time while forcing him to taste and smell me the whole time. 

Posted : 07/11/2021 9:08 am
joebear, DoubleEdged, LocknKey and 6 people reacted
Flaflr
(@flaflr)
Trusted Member

WOW!  Lucky man!

Posted : 07/11/2021 10:01 am
Kimmy2006
(@kimmy2006)
Trusted Member

Wednesday night we were out at a bar with my sister and her husband. I leaned over to my husband and whispered into his ear "how does it feel to be the only man in here who isn't capable of fucking me?" and I held the key on my necklace with two fingers and wiggled it at him. His face got white as a ghost and I could tell that he was not expecting it from me.

Posted : 26/11/2021 1:36 pm
MsAngelasSub, DoubleEdged, MsAngelasSub and 3 people reacted
Flaflr
(@flaflr)
Trusted Member

@kimmy2006 WOW, that was a good jab!  Your husband is a very lucky man!

Posted : 26/11/2021 3:01 pm
Flaflr
(@flaflr)
Trusted Member

@kimmy2006 WOW, that was a good jab!  Your husband is a very lucky man!

Posted : 26/11/2021 3:01 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement