Caged and denied
My boyfriend currently has a cage where you can tease him thru the metal bars which wrap around his cock tightly making erections hard for him (not in a fun way lol) I like to lick and suck his caged cock and see him strain and moan I also use a vibrator until I know he’s close and then I stop and have him use a strap on on me. His balls are so blue after this and he’s very desperate and frustrated it’s fun for me and seeet agony for him. Once I did this with him before and then after my bull handled me and he was going nuts. My bull asked him how he was feeling in there and I replied “in his cage?” He doesn’t feel very much at all”
A lucky man to get so much attention!
@restrainedlove I think all men would benefit from it tbh the way this dynamic improves emotional connection is unreal
Holy shit! Ok, first to reply to your thread here – very hot. But here is where my “holy shit” really stems from.
A really really quick background on my me if it’s not in my bio or intro: I had a foot fetish since puberty. That stemmed into femdom and I bumped into chastity. I bumped into chastity over 10 years ago and just couldn’t unsee it. It slowly drew me in, I got a cage on played with it on my own without telling my wife. After months or years I worked up the courage to introduce to my wife. She grew into it (over years) and I’m locked 24/7 with 3 kids and a very vanilla life from the outside looking in. You mentioned you are the bread winner; for us that’s me. I’m 6’1 in good shape and at high school weight. I’m no bold stud alpha, but if you had to put me somewhere that’s where I’d fall. For about a good 6 years, my wife and I have been on the same page and into chastity. We’ve both grown so much. My wife and I have our ups and downs. Typically, life starts to get in the way; job stuff, family stuff; kid stuff and or any stress in general. So we go through cycles where we fall out and that happened not too long ago. It always ends in arguments. It’s rarely about sex, it’s about everything else going on and clearly my wife was overwhelmed. I don’t want it to happen again, or when those stressful moments arrive, I want us to have mechanisms to manage. A good chaste husband should be well equipped to ease the stress of his wife. She may need to communicate things a bit, but he should be able to see this coming and find ways to calm her.
So as we started to ramp up again a few weeks ago back 24/7 and me in a worshipy state. I started to go back and look at people’s introductions. I love this site and I also log in to Chastity Mansion. The Introductions here - they are so great: everyone’s own little personal story of “how the fuck did I get here, I did not see this coming.” ; ). Ok, maybe some people joined here with experience, but all of us at some point, everyone into female led / chastity lifestyles kind of go “Wait, what the hell is this? How the fuck did I get here?” … and after some time (maybe long or not) followed by “I think I like this.” ; ).
I apologize if TMI, but wanted to give context. So I was traversing the introductions section looking to share with my wife. She doesn’t need to be sold on chastity at this point, but I was just looking for stories to share. I was also looking for a segue to get her engaged here on line. At this point, I am solo here and there online but I’m not sure she has ever done a search. Brittany, I must say I’m not sure I want to share your story as a testimonial ? So I bumped into your intro; it was less than a year ago in February. I was like, “wait, is the same person that posted here or there?” and I checked and it was. So holy shit you and your boyfriend have gone on one crazy journey in less than a year. I’m going to pivot to bullets now to make this easier to communicate. I read many of your posts, both when you sent them initially and again after the intro read. You have shared so much along the way, but looking back knowing how quickly things have moved, I have so many questions.
- February 2022 was your introduction. You were on your boyfriend’s phone and saw all the porn that he is into. You were outraged and felt cheated on. You confided with your girlfriends and someone suggested chastity. You didn’t talk to him about it, you measured his dick and ordered a cage. You enforced it for a trial period and your boyfriend moved forward but wasn’t a huge fan at first
- When this went down, did you tell your girlfriends or your girlfriend that tipped you to chastity? Does everyone know what is going on?
- Chastity was working well and you were at a strip joint and you were tempted move forward with strippers if it presented itself. You were curious if that was normal; what to do etc
- You told your boyfriend and he didn’t mind? Was he surprised, turned on / turned off?
- You talked about being around the strippers and your boyfriend was there wearing only his cage and he watches you satisfy another man
- Were you saying he was naked with no clothes on wearing only his cage? You did this at the strip joint or at someone’s place?
- When you say you satisfied another man, did you mean kiss and make out? I know you mentioned touching their dicks so you sucked the stripper’s dick in front everyone? Was it full / to completion or cute for a couple moments etc Or was it full sex etc?
- Then recently, here, you referred to “you’re bull” … and I was like holy shit … yeah, they’ve gone the whole fucking way.
- What is your relationship with the Bull … for that one, did you know him before? How many bulls have you had / do you typically have? Do you view the bull component as sex-only or do you allow relationship components
- Are you and or your boyfriend actively looking for new bulls in the scene or is it more personal things you bump into as they come along?
- I don’t need to ask, but apparently your boyfriend is into all of this? Chastity seemed like a rude awakening for him, but he grew into it. How did the cuck stuff go? I guess you lead it first from my first stripper bullet above. How much persuading did he need to move the needle there to where you are at now?
I don’t mean to get all CSI on you, but my jaw just dropped as I had realized the progression you and your boyfriend have gone through with a few subtle details. A few more Q’s
- Is this between you and your boyfriend or shared among that initial girlfriend group? How many of their boyfriends are locked up? Whether they are locked up or not, do they know that other boyfriends are locked up?
- What are the day to day fetishes you leverage to keep your model like locked up boyfriend hot and bothered? For me, I can’t get enough of rubbing and worshipping my wife’s gorgeous feet every chance I get. Obviously I want to go down on her every chance I get and I love some good old CBT to keep me on my toes; wearing a dog shock collar on your chastised balls when going down your wife will help you do a better job 😉
Thanks so much for sharing Brittany
Holy shit! ...
I apologize if TMI, but wanted to give context.
Yes, I've been mentally tracking her progression and a few others. The transformation has been amazing. The experiences are enough that if I heard a friends wife having problems with their husband having problems with phonography, I would be able to say "I think I have an unconventional $100 solution to your problem." This would be taking a huge step outside of my comfort zone, coming from a high-demand, conservative religion (most of my friends are the same) and would surely find myself answering questions about how I stumbled into this and why I know so much. However, I feel I have read enough to believe in the process - and cure.
Lastly, I'd also be very interested in as much as you wanted to share @Brittany.
@restrainedlove Yes completely agree. I wish I could be open about chastity among our family friend groups. None of my friends no and none of my wife's friends know. My wife will point out lack of intimacy in some of our friends where they seem like the relationship is struggling. Not that chastity is required but she places a great value on the bond that intimacy brings. We were at a family wedding a few years ago and my mom had a good buzz and was giving my cousin (female) advice on marital problems. This was not meant for public consumption, but my cousin was telling everyone that my mom said, "you need to fuck em and feed em!" And we were all laughing our assess after my cousin shared that later in the night. So the point is intimacy though, right? I told my wife that she has the modern version of that, "cock locked, balls shocked" or "balls kicked, pussy licked" ; ). Anyway, the audience here is such a wide gamete. Sure things can get kinky one way or the other, but they don't have to. One of my friends recently was telling me things aren't the same with his wife. In the interest of spreading the good word, I talked about semen retention and used that as my guard rails. I said try not jerking off for a few days and see if you look at your wife in a different way. I made reference to Taoist beliefs. He said I'm his new life coach ; ). I would have loved to share my full situation, but it just wouldn't work. Anyway, for me, when I'm locked up, I feel like Jack Nicholas in As Good As It Gets - "you make me want to be a better man." not just sex, but everything. I'd love to share it that way with my friends.
I'm sorry, I'm babbling all over the place. @Brittany, great that you found out about chastity through your friend group so it's possible you can share details with your friends without having them think you're some sort of freak which is how it would go over for me in the school / sports activity network that comes with 3 kids etc
I said try not jerking off for a few days and see if you look at your wife in a different way. I made reference to Taoist beliefs. He said I'm his new life coach ; ).
Yeah, I think this is the approach I'd take when introducing it to friends. Way to help out a friend.