Can women sense sexual tension??

6 Posts
4 Users
9 Likes
Williamportor
(@williamportor)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

I'm trying to train myself into gradually longer chastity periods (up to 7-8 days now) and have noticed something odd. Around day 5 I notice women behaving differently around me. i.e. A shapely young lady 20+ years my junior at a grocery store bends down (under the pretense of selecting some canned items) giving me a view of her ample cleavage, then smiles at me. Another at a clothing store, attired in Yoga pants waits until I walk by then bends over (under the pretense of folding some clothing) quickly looking to see if I'm checking her out. Another young lady employee walks past a group of muscular young dudes (who were in line before me) at an auto lube store, and with a shining smile, asks if there is anything I need, while doing her best to stick out her chest and accentuate her boobs. Perhaps I'm just imagining things, but I don't recall this happening the first few days after my scheduled sexual release. 

So - Ladies....can you sense sexual tension and/or frustration in men? Do you behave differently around them?

Posted : 29/07/2021 10:16 am
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Absolutely but it may not be sexual tension. Take a look at the nofap community on reddit, they absolutely report what you are saying. I think it has to do with pheromones or maybe just the fact that guys who aren't so thirsty are more of a mystery and treat you like a real person.

Posted : 29/07/2021 11:45 am
Brian, Brian and Brian reacted
Williamportor
(@williamportor)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

Posted by: @evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

Absolutely but it may not be sexual tension. Take a look at the nofap community on reddit, they absolutely report what you are saying. I think it has to do with pheromones or maybe just the fact that guys who aren't so thirsty are more of a mystery and treat you like a real person.

Thanks - It wager it's pheromones' because by day 5 - 6  I'm getting extra thirsty!

Posted : 29/07/2021 12:24 pm
Brian, Brian and Brian reacted
Winstonmacgregor
(@winstonmacgregor)

They can sense sexual tension while driving past you in a car, that is how tuned in they are. From experience I can verify this. I exist in a sort of asexual place and women interact/react differently to me as a result. They tell me that they are able to have conversations with me that they never could with other men, same as you described as well with them being comfortable and not on guard when it comes to gazing at them, ect. The strange thing is that, the less you are interested in women in a sexual way, the more they become interested in you. It is a very odd puzzle. 

Advertisement

Posted : 30/07/2021 8:10 am
Desire.oh
(@desire-oh)
Eminent Member

i think women like the challenge of seeing if they can interest you, even though you’re giving off the vibe of unavailability.

Women like to tease as well, so maybe they’re picking up on your being locked up, so that you’re extra interested, but also it’s safe to flirt with and tease you, since you can’t threaten them sexually.

Don’t forget we are primates at the core, so a lot of body language and behavior is unconscious, and is driven by evolution-reinforced mate attraction motivation.

So since you’re safe and non-threatening, plus a little fun to tease, you’re getting females displaying interest that they know you’re not in a position to do anything about. 

Posted : 07/08/2021 9:14 am
Desire.oh
(@desire-oh)
Eminent Member

comment posted twice for some reason

Posted : 07/08/2021 9:14 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement