Chastity Key Beauty Contest?

17 Posts
9 Users
60 Likes
Mstara
(@mstara)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

As January drags along after the fun and excitement of Christmas, I find myself looking for something to a bit frivolous to liven up this dull and long month.

So while looking through older posts here I came across the Chastity Beauty Contest where our male friends here had a chance to show off and I was wondering if it should be the turn of the ladies.

So Emma any thoughts of a contest for the ladies to show off their keys?

Posted : 25/01/2022 1:41 am
soundsofdelight, Sam, subhubphx and 15 people reacted
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

I've been looking for a sponsor for this one because contests are so much more exciting when a prize is involved. I have someone in mind and I'm not going to name any names but they haven't responded to my email and twitter messages yet. I'm very excited about it and valentines day would be an exciting time to kick it off. If any companies are reading this, all you need to do is provide a prize to sponsor the contest. That's it! 

Posted : 25/01/2022 10:47 am
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Give this tweet some likes or shares ? 

Advertisement

https://twitter.com/EvolvingYourMan/status/1486034098061656064

Posted : 25/01/2022 10:53 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @mstara

So Emma any thoughts of a contest for the ladies to show off their keys?

I love this idea.  The ones I've seen here and there from members already are beautiful.  The epitome of grace and class, which is what makes them sexy.  I'll need change my avatar because it would likely be the picture used for Ms. K.

Fashion Style Gif

P.S. will there be a bathing suit competition?  *smile 

Posted : 25/01/2022 11:03 am
mstara, mstara and mstara reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

Give this tweet some likes or shares ? 

https://twitter.com/EvolvingYourMan/status/1486034098061656064

Maybe a follow-up message that lets them know that the pictures will be very much like the ones they show in their gallery on their page?  Otherwise, their imagination could wander into thinking it might be something less appealing to them.  Just a thought.

Posted : 25/01/2022 11:10 am
Servant
(@servant)
Eminent Member

I share with you a contest that took place on a French site.

http://jedominemonmari.com/on-passe-aux-votes-concours-photos-de-cles-de-cages-de-chastete-keyholders/

Posted : 25/01/2022 10:22 pm
Emma, Emma and Emma reacted
Chastejim
(@chastejim)
Eminent Member

What a lovely idea for a bit of fun from @MsTara

looking for the details @Emma 

Posted : 26/01/2022 12:37 am
Mstara
(@mstara)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

Posted by: @evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

I've been looking for a sponsor for this one because contests are so much more exciting when a prize is involved. 

Ohhh, a prize - yes quite right everyone loves a prize, but it must be something for us girls or something to tease the boys with!

How about Lovehoney, Ann Summers or maybe Uberkinky or similar?

Posted : 26/01/2022 1:39 am
Jd3064169
(@jd3064169)
Estimable Member

Love the pictures 

Posted : 26/01/2022 10:21 am
Matthew989
(@matthew989)
Trusted Member

@servant Fantastic photos

Posted : 26/01/2022 10:30 pm
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Posted by: @subhubphx

Maybe a follow-up message that lets them know that the pictures will be very much like the ones they show in their gallery on their page?  Otherwise, their imagination could wander into thinking it might be something less appealing to them.  Just a thought.

I emailed them using the contact form on their site, mentioned them in a tweet and dm'd them with details about what I was looking to do. I think their silence is sufficient answer. I'm not one to pester.

Posted by: @servant

I share with you a contest that took place on a French site.

FUN! Thanks for sharing.

Posted by: @mstara

How about Lovehoney, Ann Summers or maybe Uberkinky or similar?

Yes those are good options as well! I would really like to use LockedInLust like we did last time but I didn't see many options that appeal to keyholders except perhaps this one but I'd love something that ties more directly to the contest. No offense to LockedInLust, they were a wonderful partner last time and I highly recommend them. I'll try to reach out to some of the above. What types of prizes would you like to see? I thought the chastityshop option would be perfect so I am bummed that isn't going to pan out. I'll try the ones that you mentioned above!

Gif

Posted : 27/01/2022 11:53 am
Mstara
(@mstara)
Honorable Member
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

@mstara Some great ideas.  My favorite is The Humbler.  Always wanted to be put in one of those.

Posted : 30/01/2022 8:13 am
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Posted by: @subhubphx

@mstara Some great ideas.  My favorite is The Humbler.  Always wanted to be put in one of those.

Same here. I typically shy away from the BDSM world but the humbler most definitely piques my curiosity. Thank you @mstara

Posted : 30/01/2022 11:52 am
nevertoolate, subhubphx, nevertoolate and 3 people reacted
Nevertoolate
(@nevertoolate)
Trusted Member

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j Great fun they are. If your lad is a little tight, it may take some stretching to put it on easy. If he is a good boy, he'll put it on while you tug. Best put on in the front, give it a twist and tuck it behind the legs.

Best attempted kneeling in a warm room. The cutout should accommodate most sacks.

Posted : 01/02/2022 6:23 pm
Page 1 / 2

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement