Notifications
Clear all

Does/should the penis belong to the woman in a FLR?

6 Posts
5 Users
3 Likes
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter

Clearly, "the ideal penis is a locked penis" as Emma breaks down in her post The-ideal-penis-is-locked! I think most of us on here would agree. @subhubphx and I were chatting in another topic on how we have both come to view the penis on our bodies as belonging to the women in our lives. Our thoughts can be summed up pretty well in his quote at the end of this post. I'm curious to hear what others have come to think in regards to not just control with the cage but actual ownership/belonging of the penis. @evolvingyourman_ivcr4j, @mstara, @dianej, @ruined-julie and other women on here, I'm specifically interested in hearing your thoughts as a woman practicing male chastity. Do you view the penis as belonging to you? Belonging to him, but managed by you? Or maybe belonging to both of you and shared in some manner? I'm sure we'll have a variety of thoughts on this forum and I would love to hear them!

"Yes, the penis attached to my body belongs to her. 

Unauthorized sexual use of it would result in significant punishment. Even worse than whatever the physical punishment would be would be her profound disappointment in me." 

Posted : 08/09/2020 10:29 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

@subhubphx and I were chatting in another topic on how we have both come to view the penis on our bodies as belonging to the women in our lives.

As a point of clarity ... my reference to my Wife owning my penis comes with the all-encompassing "ownership" of all of me when I offered and she accepted in our ceremony for our WLM.  Specifically, I am only allowed to touch it for the obvious non-sexual things like hygiene and urinating.  I am specifically prohibited from touching myself (anywhere on my body) in a sexual manner without her permission or direction, and under her direct supervision.  It works for us. 

Posted : 08/09/2020 2:03 pm
Mstara
(@mstara)
Honorable Member

I'd say that different times change the status of his manhood.
When he is locked (which is most of the time these days) then it is very much mine.
When he is unlocked it can be his depending on why he's unlocked.
If it's for our mutual pleasure then it becomes ours but if it's because he needs time out or other practical reasons I'd say that it is his.

But like @subhubphx , when we got married there was an implicit agreement that all of us belonged to each other.

Posted : 09/09/2020 3:33 am
Dianej
(@dianej)
Eminent Member

@subhubphx The operative words here are "it works for us."  It's pure fantasy to believe that all penis' should be locked.  Sci-fi type literature about a world ruled by females or matriarchal type societies make for interesting reading but don't translate well in real life.  The world contains both Alpha and beta males, the latter being more likely candidates for chastity.  Though I have to admit that I've had thoughts of controlling an Alpha in such a way.  It's just easier to control my hubwife that way.  And "it works for us."  Besides, I wouldn't want any long term damage to my own Alpha lover's penis 🙂

Advertisement

Diane

Posted : 15/09/2020 3:55 pm
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @dianej

Sci-fi type literature about a world ruled by females or matriarchal type societies make for interesting reading but don't translate well in real life

Very well said and thank you for the thoughtful reply.  

My submissiveness is laser beam focused on only one woman.  My beloved Wife.  I understand that people have fetishes about being submissive to "all" women, and in that context I absolutely agree that beta males are more likely candidates for chastity, be it to one women, or "all" women.  Being an Alpha male that is kept in strict chastity (honor system at her behest) by my Mistress Wife, I sometimes get pigeon-holed into a widely assumed category of men who are submissive to all women.  I'm not inclined to be submissive to anyone ... ever ... but rather someone that is utterly respectful, kind, helpful, resourceful and courteous to others in everyday life ... in whatever context i am in with them.  

Calling my Wife Mistress also conjures up an assumed identity by some of a leather clad, whip wielding woman with her beta husband at her feet in a decidedly beta fashion ... which couldn't be further from reality.  She's a beautiful, normal, sexy, redheaded, career professional, soccer-mom type that is truly a delightful person to everyone, especially me ... and my mission in life is to make hers pleasurable and happy.

I am an enormous proponent of "works for us", in every context and love to hear others people's stories. Thanks again for taking the time to respond.  I enjoy following your story.

Subhub 

Posted : 15/09/2020 4:19 pm
(@Anonymous)

In my opinion if a penis is locked then it definitely belongs to the woman. And since that is what makes a penis ideal, therefore the ideal penis belongs to a female/keyholder. Who better to trust to put it away and lock it up and only use it when necessary? It fosters trust, empowers us females, and makes our men into more attentive and appreciative lovers.

Posted : 07/10/2020 12:56 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement