FLR started this early morning

12 Posts
6 Users
27 Likes
Alberttheprince
(@alberttheprince)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

After we have both read several blogs from this site, we concluded that we were ready for the next step: FLR!

I'm happy with it, that my wife understands now what i feel and think.

So many things we recognised from the blogs that we both agreed to FLR.

Since some months i was locked in chastity, and this morning i gave her also the second key....

So now i'm completely dependent from her; and i love that.

Advertisement

We'll see where it will bring us....

Hopely we gow both in our relation!

Posted : 24/06/2022 12:03 am
subhubphx, jc5200, bestwhencaged and 15 people reacted
Topic Tags
Jc5200
(@jc5200)
Trusted Member

Can you give a little more background on how this came about? Is she truly enthusiastic about it? And it’s been about a week… how is it going so far?

Posted : 01/07/2022 5:30 am
Allabouther
(@allabouther)

Please tell us about your understanding of when and how she will lead.  

My girlfriend and I have what I call an explicit level 2 FLR with mutually agreed spheres of unquestioned control, but input from the other is always welcome.  I was chatting with a guy from the UK on another site this week and his FLR is very different.  For example, she has two bulls and a girlfriend.  He drinks her urine from the source in bed.  He told me about how he served dinner to her and her friends last weekend.  While they ate, he kneeled at her side.  They threw scraps of waste they did not want into his mouth (he called it “binning,” never heard of that).  After dinner they took turns spitting into his open mouth.  He described his FLR as solid level 4.

So, where are you guys now and where are you headed, do you think?

Posted : 01/07/2022 7:10 am
True42
(@true42)
Reputable Member

On that scale, we are at kink level zero ? 

I'm kinky. She's vanilla. So we compromise and do everything her way.

I wear a cage if / when / as long as she wants me to. I would never ask to remove it or complain. (Haven't worn one much this year at all. My behavior must be getting better.)

I obey her without question. I look for opportunities to please her and make her life better.

I never pressure her for sex, and when we have sex, I focus on her enjoyment. She's amazing, and she'll often ride me and grind most magnificently to one or more amazing Os. I've gotten better at lasting a long time, so I almost never orgasm when she's riding me (even though it's mind blowing, and I would come quickly if I weren't trying not to). She wants me to enjoy myself, too, but I'll often ask her if I can abstain from having one, because I have learned that I really like staying in "the zone". Even though the sub drop thing has almost completely disappeared over the past year or two. (She pulled me on top of her this morning and I came, and my attitude is still sparkling and I am still in awe of her and loving being hers in any way she wants. No sub drop. But still, it's not the same level of hormonal desperation that I'm usually at.)

She did recently playfully spank me. That was a big surprise for me, and the first time she ever did anything like that. I'm not into spanking or pain, but I'm totally into whatever she wants to do and however she wants to do it.

She gets more and more comfortable over the years with the way things are, and she realizes more and more that it's for real. The first couple years like this, she wasn't quite sure if my behavior would stay good when push comes to shove (and it didn't always stay good, although she'd always win in the end), but her confidence has grown as she's figured out that she really does have me by the balls. She has completely corrected some of my attitude problems, and shaped the way that this dynamic works so that it's not a chore for her at all. I used to count the hours / days between my orgasms, and I resented having to wait. Now I don't even keep track, and I understand that it's a privilege to wait on her. She has re-wired my brain, and I really like the result.

My only regret is that we didn't try this from day one of our relationship. It's been that amazing. The best part for me is that my resentment is gone; I always hated that aspect of me, and she has erased it. Instead of feeling resentful, I now always fell lucky and fortunate and blessed. Washing dishes so she can relax and read? Lucky. Holding her while she falls asleep instead of fucking? Blessed. Doing some activity that makes her happy instead of what I had planned for the day? Fortunate.

Posted : 04/07/2022 11:00 am
mickg93, Alberttheprince, mickg93 and 3 people reacted
Alberttheprince
(@alberttheprince)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Posted by: @jc5200

Can you give a little more background on how this came about? Is she truly enthusiastic about it? And it’s been about a week… how is it going so far?

Hi, a bit more about our background: our sexlife is not good; we both notice that, and we both will a better sexlife and better relationship.

besides, i had over a long time feelings to be the Sub, and het to be the Queen; because my opinion is, that she earns really to be my Queen; she is better, smarter and so on. 
Because we always had the relation that she loves me really, and don't wnat to hurt me, and lead me, it never happened. 
But since last week we could talk about it (yesterday evening we talked again several hours), and she is going to lead me!!

Posted : 05/07/2022 12:18 am
Alberttheprince
(@alberttheprince)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Posted by: @allabouther

Please tell us about your understanding of when and how she will lead.  

My girlfriend and I have what I call an explicit level 2 FLR with mutually agreed spheres of unquestioned control, but input from the other is always welcome.  I was chatting with a guy from the UK on another site this week and his FLR is very different.  For example, she has two bulls and a girlfriend.  He drinks her urine from the source in bed.  He told me about how he served dinner to her and her friends last weekend.  While they ate, he kneeled at her side.  They threw scraps of waste they did not want into his mouth (he called it “binning,” never heard of that).  After dinner they took turns spitting into his open mouth.  He described his FLR as solid level 4.

So, where are you guys now and where are you headed, do you think?

hi, the several levels of FLR are new to me, but i guess it means from weak to very strong?

About us, we just started, and i'm very happy about this, but we have to learn the new journey....

Posted : 05/07/2022 12:21 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @true42

I never pressure her for sex, and when we have sex, I focus on her enjoyment. She's amazing, and she'll often ride me and grind most magnificently to one or more amazing Os. I've gotten better at lasting a long time, so I almost never orgasm when she's riding me (even though it's mind blowing, and I would come quickly if I weren't trying not to). She wants me to enjoy myself, too, but I'll often ask her if I can abstain from having one, because I have learned that I really like staying in "the zone". Even though the sub drop thing has almost completely disappeared over the past year or two. (She pulled me on top of her this morning and I came, and my attitude is still sparkling and I am still in awe of her and loving being hers in any way she wants. No sub drop. But still, it's not the same level of hormonal desperation that I'm usually at.)

This is fantastic!  Especially this "She wants me to enjoy myself, too, but I'll often ask her if I can abstain from having one, because I have learned that I really like staying in "the zone". Even though the sub drop thing has almost completely disappeared over the past year or two."

Congratulations on your special relationship with your wife.  I'll bet she's happier than she has ever been in her life, even if she is not fully aware of why.

Posted : 06/07/2022 7:40 am
True42
(@true42)
Reputable Member

@subhubphx Our relationship has never been better, and we both know it. If we were free of other concerns, things would be really good. Unfortunately, we are dealing with some other issues (fairly serious issues ... ah, the "joys" of being parents) that keep conspiring against our bliss.

Posted : 06/07/2022 7:49 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

@true42 Life has a way of keeping us on our toes my friend.  That we can be certain of.  Good luck to both of you.

Posted : 06/07/2022 7:51 am
TinCup, TinCup and TinCup reacted
Phil Anonymous
(@phil-anonymous)
Eminent Member

@true42 

I hope all works out. Our children are grown and we’re on great terms with them but we don’t share any aspects of our intimate fun and activities obviously. We often wonder what they’d think if they knew their mom and dad had a mild D/s relationship or that mom keeps dad locked up in a chastity device, which happens consensually of course?

Posted : 15/07/2022 4:33 am
Alberttheprince
(@alberttheprince)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

@phil-anonymous I have also wondered the same; we have 3 children at home, and I like to walk naked to the bathroom or something. Sometimes you have to bring something to hold in front of your cock so they don't see it.
But, I thought this week, if we just say how it is, and that this way our relationship gets better, there's a very good chance that they have questions, but they accept it anyway.

Posted : 15/07/2022 4:40 am
Phil Anonymous
(@phil-anonymous)
Eminent Member

@alberttheprince 
It May depend on your kid’s ages. My kids are in their early 30s and we’re in our 50s. My kids seem fairly conservative but you never know how people will reach. It might be awkward to have young kids know I suppose. I don’t suppose my kids would see it as the end of the world but might see it as unfair or strange. Of course in my case chastity works because I have ED and orgasm issues and I don’t always perform well. So we sort of made lemons into lemonade and I asked to have some strict male chastity kink added, which we actually both enjoy. In your case it would depend on what your wife thinks too.

Posted : 15/07/2022 5:34 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement