Notifications
Clear all

Future with all men in chastity possible?

11 Posts
4 Users
54 Likes
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter

I saw this on you random quote of the day and loved it!

"I see a future where all men are kept in chastity and it is beautiful."

I love that this is your vision and passion and I do believe that your blog is helping in both an informative and normative way. Can you imagine? A future where men are attentive, emotionally engaged, and truly cherish females. A future where women are in control of their bodies and sexuality and in tune with the immense amount of pleasure and respect they deserve. A future where rape and most sexual abuse is not even possible and where men are no longer slave to their felt "need" to cum and must trust women when to allow it. It is a beautiful vision indeed simply dependent on a small device and trust.

Obviously the first step is simply having more become aware of chastity as a lifestyle and it slowly (or quickly!) becoming mainstream and normative. There are clearly SO many benefits and reasons to choose chastity as you done a wonderful job laying out in this blog. I'm encouraged by the increase in traffic you say you see to this site (Curious are you able to track about how many people are viewing your blog daily/weekly?) and the increase of male chastity in searches - signs momentum is building.

What do you all think? Do you agree this is a beautiful vision and if so what are small everyday or causal ways you can help introduce people to male chastity and help it become more accepted and normal in society?

Advertisement

Posted : 05/09/2020 7:00 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @johnny-is-caged

Can you imagine? A future where men are attentive, emotionally engaged, and truly cherish females. A future where women are in control of their bodies and sexuality and in tune with the immense amount of pleasure and respect they deserve.

The future is now my friend.  The benefits of a orgasm controlled chaste husband are obvious to all.  As more and more of the "vanilla" world recognizes the wonderful, they will continue to ask ... "how do you do it?"  We just need to tell them.

Posted : 05/09/2020 7:13 am
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter

That's great @subhubphx! Do you have experience introducing the concept with others and/or sharing how to do it? And if so how do those opportunities/conversations develop?

Posted : 05/09/2020 7:40 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

@johnny-is-caged

I do have some experience in speaking/helping others both in the vanilla world, and through people that will contact me via my own little blog that I have.  That said, I don't pretend to be an expert in any fashion, but rather just a guy with experience gained over many years.  

In vanilla world the introduction/counsel is discrete and without words like orgasm control, semen retention and chastity cages.  These men are generally friends and acquaintances that get an abundance of shit from the their wives about not doting on them and treating them like I treat my wife in public.  Small acts like opening doors, fetching a drink, public displays of affection that are not dripping with creepy sexual overtones, stealthy use of words like Queen or Goddess when addressing her, and other genuine gestures of respect and love for my wife. 

In blog world, there is the benefit of both anonymity and the ability to speak openly about the important and intimate side and emotions that exist.  In this venue, one of the biggest hurdles to gaining knowledge and confidence is that well intended people will find themselves mired in the need to classify everything and everybody into a little box based on what their interpretation of a words or a concept is, as defined by others.  Then they will often feel the need to behave within the parameters of that box as if there was some sort of penalty for not doing it right.  The moment they understand that they are being scrutinized and judged, and that whatever works for them is ok, they absorb the goodness like a sponge.

Emma talks about it all the time.    COMMUNICATE, COMMUNICATE, COMMUNICATE!  Don't confuse assumption based on personal observations and interpretation with fact.  Use those assumptions based on observations and interpretation to be the basis for questions with the one you love, and not the basis for answers.  Expect the same from your partner as well. 

Posted : 05/09/2020 8:09 am
Vikter, Vikter, Vikter and 3 people reacted
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

I don't know if all men is my vision. My personal opinion is that men can be free and do as they may when not in a relationship. When they enter into a relationship, locking is important to focus their energy on their partner. Some formalize this with agreements and ceremonies but I'd love to see our traditional usage of rings supplemented or replaced by chastity devices. If you are in a loving relationship, lock it up and show your commitment and promise to satisfying her emotional and physical needs. There are certainly many trains of thought, that's just mine.

Posted : 05/09/2020 9:52 am
mstara, Vikter, subhubphx and 9 people reacted
Mstara
(@mstara)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

I'd love to see our traditional usage of rings supplemented or replaced by chastity devices. If you are in a loving relationship, lock it up and show your commitment and promise to satisfying her emotional and physical needs. 

I love the idea of this - can you imagine the wedding service as the page boy brings the cushion, with one wedding band next to a metal chastity cage!
The poor vicar would have a fit!
But if all the other married men at the service were also locked, I bet they'd just nod sagely to each other and whisper, he has no idea of whats coming.

I'll keep that mental picture in my mind all day now. 

Posted : 06/09/2020 2:54 am
Emma, Vikter, subhubphx and 9 people reacted
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter

I can respect that @evolvingyourman_ivcr4j. I'm not opposed to a society where all men have come to be locked, and I do agree with you that when a man enters a relationship he should be locked and allow her to hold the key. Ideally, I think he should be locked in the relationship prior to marriage, but I do appreciate the idea of replacing his wedding band with a chastity cage. Perhaps a special bedazzled cage during the ceremony that represents, to her and those witnessing, his lifelong devotion to her physical and emotional needs?

I am not currently married but I am locked and committed to the 3 ladies I'm in a polyamorous relationship with. We did hold a small intimate ceremony when I submitted my orgasm control to the 3 of them exclusively. I trust them deeply and practicing semen retention in this lifestyle has done wonders for each of us. I strive to always honor and respect them in meeting their emotional and physical needs-which they deserve to have met. I trust them to help guide and control my own felt "needs"-which are often just wants-and in this I experience greater fulfillment within the depth of intimacy, emotion, and connection this provides even though I'm cumming less. As Emma so beautifully said "If ejaculations are controlled, conversations happen and feelings flow freely even though the semen doesn’t."

And @mstara, thank you for both the wonderful mental picture as well as the physical picture you shared of a better symbol of a man's devotion. I love this idea as well, and if the mental picture left your mind today I hope this response helps bring it back for you and brings you a bit of joy and a smile as well. I do believe that male chastity can and will grow more common and will make us all better. 🙂

Posted : 06/09/2020 9:59 pm
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter

Also here is another idea and mental picture to brighten your day:

I think we should normalize females proposing to men by getting down on a knee, presenting him with a chastity cage, and asking him to devote his life (and cock and orgasms) to her forever. 🙂

Posted : 07/09/2020 12:06 am
Mstara
(@mstara)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @johnny-is-caged

I think we should normalize females proposing to men by getting down on a knee, presenting him with a chastity cage, and asking him to devote his life (and cock and orgasms) to her forever. 🙂

Not keen about the woman getting down on one knee - seems to set the wrong precedent to me. Far better for him to be prostrate and ask her to marry him and ask her if he can devote his cock and orgasms to her forever.

Don't you just love a bit of fantasy!

Posted : 07/09/2020 12:49 am
ec24ce, subhubphx, Brian and 9 people reacted
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter

Agreed @mstara, offering his cock and orgasms to a woman forever should be considered a privilege and sign of great maturity in a man. And it should be proceeded by her immediately locking the cage onto his penis and claiming ownership.

I do love a bit of fantasy! And although the image of a wedding or engagement ring being replaced with a chastity cage might be mostly fantasy, the goal of male chastity becoming normalized and more common in society is not.  It is something that I very much hope to see become accepted and widespread in reality!

Posted : 07/09/2020 1:32 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @mstara

Far better for him to be prostrate and ask her to marry him and ask her if he can devote his cock and orgasms to her forever.

Yup, this !!!  Your description is similar to how it happened for us when leading up to our FLM exchanging of new vows ceremony on our 15th wedding anniversary.  Oh, she said yes!

Posted : 07/09/2020 8:09 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement