Guy cumming in a chastity cage

12 Posts
10 Users
22 Likes
Bcguy007
(@bcguy007)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Is it acceptable for a guy to not be released and for him to just cum in a chastity cage with a woman using a vibrater on his penis?

Posted : 04/09/2022 7:54 am
Allabouther
(@allabouther)

There is only one opinion that matters, and that is the opinion of the woman who owns the guy’s orgasms.

Posted : 04/09/2022 8:21 am
LockedSara, subhubphx, mickg93 and 2 people reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

In a WLM/FLR, whether anything/something is acceptable or not clearly depends on relationship, the couple, but mostly on the woman.  If she deems something acceptable, then fuck yes, it's acceptable!

That said, I think I understand your question and interest.  All anyone can tell you is what they experience based on their individual dynamics.  In my WLM, we evolved (see what I did there?) over time into a (mostly permanent caged relationship.  When Ms. K. observed (purely by accident) that I was even able to cum while caged, she was fascinated and overjoyed.  Managing the removal and reinstallation of the cage for sex was something that annoyed her because it often interrupted spontaneity.  More and more she has decided that me wearing a strap on over my caged penis for penetrative sex is preferable.  And it's fucking awesome!!!!  So much so in fact that I can occasionally have an amazing orgasm just from the compersion, and joy of seeing in such deep, sexual ecstacy.   When Ms. K. allows me an ejaculation, it is quite often via a vibrator on and around my cage.  It produces a very nice ruined orgasm.

So yes, at least at our house, it is acceptable.

Advertisement

Jizz In My Pants Gif

Posted : 04/09/2022 8:29 am
LockedSara reacted
Brittany
(@brittany)
Estimable Member

My preferred way of release is a vibrator to his cage. Last I check I hold the key and before our chastity experience began he was a bit too prone to self pleasure and what not so for peace of mind it’s best to keep him caged he can still cum and as said above when he uses the strap on me it’s so good no worrying about him lasting too short or too long I can ride at mg pace and pick the length/girth. I also have other boyfriends who know how to fuck damn good when I want some cock. In a WLR/FLR she makes the rules he follows, her pleasure is paramount. 

Posted : 19/09/2022 1:27 pm
LockedSara, bestwhencaged, joebear and 1 people reacted
Restrainedlove
(@restrainedlove)
Reputable Member

When I got my first cage, I thought it would prevent ejaculation allowing for longer foreplay. From what I have read, sometimes having the man cum in the cage is desired by the woman. In WLM or FLR that is her choice. 

Question to those with more experience, does the type of cage matter? Are there cages which prevent ejaculation (maybe one that covers the testicles or one with spikes), or to they just make it more difficult? 

Posted : 20/09/2022 10:39 am
LockedSara reacted
Kristine
(@kristine)
Eminent Member

Posted by: @restrainedlove

sometimes having the man cum in the cage is desired by the woman. In WLM or FLR that is her choice.

Jizz In My Pants Gif

Posted : 20/09/2022 11:09 am
Brittany
(@brittany)
Estimable Member

@restrainedlove a spiked cage makes it more intense and maybe playfully painful for him but he can still cum in the cage. @Kristine I’ve seen your posts before I’m with you. I primarily keep him caged and release him with a vibrator to it every two-three weeks the rest of the time I keep him teased and denied.

Posted : 20/09/2022 11:33 am
Brittany
(@brittany)
Estimable Member

@restrainedlove a spiked cage makes it more intense and maybe playfully painful for him but he can still cum in the cage. @Kristine I’ve seen your posts before I’m with you. I primarily keep him caged and release him with a vibrator to it every two-three weeks the rest of the time I keep him teased and denied.

Posted : 20/09/2022 11:33 am
Locked79
(@locked79)

@restrainedlove I have an open stainless steel cage i cannot cum in mine.

Posted : 12/09/2023 11:17 am
Ncsub5150
(@ncsub5150)

Funny story: about a year ago my wife found out I had been using an old wand massager (one of the REALLY powerful old school ones) to cum while caged and she took a padlock from one of my other cages that I no longer wore and put it through the hole in the wand electrical plug. So, obviously the next time I went to get it and plug it in I knew I was busted. 

And just the way she locked it down was poetic. 

And recently I discovered that I could cum from foreskin play while caged...and that's become an entirely new phenomenon. She's loving that and has started really adding that to the T&D play. 

Posted : 13/09/2023 1:31 pm
Hetero_Bottom
(@hetero_bottom)
Eminent Member

I can cum with a prostate massager inside me and a vibrator tapping my balls, without zero penile stimulation or touching, it's my favorite way of cumming.

I am a Male, bottom only, heterosexual man, that only orgasms through prostate stimulation.

Posted : 11/10/2023 8:57 pm
nevertoolate reacted
Ian
 ian
(@ian)
Eminent Member

I have been locked up for 9 years, PIV sex stopped as soon as my wife was pregnant with our second child, with only oral now given, which she always preferred. i am granted an orgasm once a month with a sports massager on my balls but remain caged. doesn’t take very long. I can’t really compare it to a traditional handjob type orgasm as it’s been so long! i shower and bathe with it on, so cleanliness is good. the only time i remove it is to swap it for a silicon version for airports. i wd40 the padlock to keep it from rusting. I find it incredibly arousing that she gets pleasure regularly and no longer has any use for my penis. It’s strange where you arrive at in a marriage. 🙂

Posted : 29/12/2023 8:38 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement