Notifications
Clear all

How to Train for Sex Without Orgasm?

29 Posts
16 Users
45 Likes
Colton27
(@colton27)

Sometimes I don't understand the reasoning behind my fiances orgasm and chastity policies. Some  seem cruel and pointless, but I know better than to say so.  What would be a good approach to get her to explain her methods, without sounding like I'm questioning her authority?

Posted : 15/06/2022 5:20 pm
J.m
 J.M
(@j-m)
Estimable Member

@colton27 Does she want you to be honest and not hide things or feelings from her ? i would guess no ?

Talk to her about it but be smart, if its hurts you and cause recent its not good for the relationship.

She probably does this for a good reason and its part of a greater plan.

Do not judge, be honest, say some time it hurts and the reason is what YOU lack the knowledge and understanding for the reason and ask her to help you understand so YOU can be a better and understanding partner ?.

Advertisement

I dont know your partner or dynamic so this is just what i would do with my lovly wife.

Best Regards J.M

Posted : 16/06/2022 12:13 am
Jd3064169
(@jd3064169)
Estimable Member

Have a monthly meeting to talk about what's working & what's not. But be prepared to accept her reasoning, as you were probably the one who wanted this & gave her control.  Obviously if it's causing pain or is outside of  areas you discussed b4 jumping in, there's room for change. 

Posted : 16/06/2022 7:00 am
Colton27, J.M, Colton27 and 3 people reacted
Phil0110
(@phil0110)

I believe the simplest way, think about smth unpleasant 

Posted : 26/06/2022 10:18 pm
9871E2737Af85D50A4523418Eab7Cfb8?S=400&Amp;R=X&Amp;D=Monsterid
 b
(@xxxb)
Eminent Member

It didn't start as a form of training. One day, my wife was playing with my cock. Then someone called her on the phone. She started a long conversation while I was sitting next to her. She kept playing with my cock and keeping it hard. I couldn't make any noise as she was talking on the phone. Since then, she enjoyed having me naked, and I let her play with my cock while she was on the phone with a friend.

That became a form of training and caused me to hold on for quite a long while.

Posted : 13/07/2022 2:24 pm
Fcmale
(@fcmale)
Eminent Member

One of the best ways is to use the KY Delay spray. A few sprays and you can last a very long time, satisfy your lover and not have to worry about cumming  yourself. It has worked great for us.

Posted : 13/07/2022 7:02 pm
Phil Anonymous
(@phil-anonymous)
Eminent Member

@colton27 

Can’t give you advice. This will be something you may need to find a way to discuss and work out with her. When something makes you question whether a person’s actions are cruel, do you mean actual cruelty? There would be some that might think it’s cruel that I wear a chastity device almost all the time. But the device is comfortable enough. It makes me feel better because I have ED and orgasm issues from an old health problem that won’t improve. So we can have our FLR fun and I’m denied until I sometimes can manage an orgasm after a lot of teasing. I pleasure my wife orally and other ways and she’s happy playing our game with her husband in strict chastity. If I thought I was being abused or treated cruelly it would be a different matter.

Posted : 14/07/2022 8:29 pm
Phil Anonymous
(@phil-anonymous)
Eminent Member

@colton27 

Can’t give you advice. This will be something you may need to find a way to discuss and work out with her. When something makes you question whether a person’s actions are cruel, do you mean actual cruelty? There would be some that might think it’s cruel that I wear a chastity device almost all the time. But the device is comfortable enough. It makes me feel better because I have ED and orgasm issues from an old health problem that won’t improve. So we can have our FLR fun and I’m denied until I sometimes can manage an orgasm after a lot of teasing. I pleasure my wife orally and other ways and she’s happy playing our game with her husband in strict chastity. If I thought I was being abused or treated cruelly it would be a different matter.

Posted : 14/07/2022 8:30 pm
Phil Anonymous
(@phil-anonymous)
Eminent Member

@colton27 

Posted : 14/07/2022 8:30 pm
Colton27
(@colton27)

@phil-anonymous Oh, I'm certainly not abused.  I just need to trust her judgment.  She is the emotionally and sexually smart one in the couple.  She always knows what's best and I need to remember that.

Posted : 19/07/2022 7:10 pm
Colton27
(@colton27)

@j-m Thanks.  That is excellent advice!

Posted : 19/07/2022 7:12 pm
Colton27
(@colton27)

@jd3064169 Thank you!

Posted : 19/07/2022 7:14 pm
Happy Hubby
(@happy-hubby)
Trusted Member

My wife and I are somewhat new to semen retention.   We don't use any toys or numbing creams.    My technique is that when I get close to the point of no return I thrust in and bottom out on her cervix, which from my past dating experience some women hate and some women love.    Fortunately my wife is in the fan category.    She knows when I thrust as deep as I can I need a few seconds to calm down and after a few seconds I start up again slowly or she will if she is on top and step up the pace gradually to aggressive thrusting, until we do the same thing again. You can do this over and over until she is done.   My wife is normally done after 30 minutes, but we have gone a full hour on occasion.    I don't really remember the last time I ejaculated by accident.   Maybe 8 weeks.    

Posted : 10/08/2022 6:33 am
Happy Hubby
(@happy-hubby)
Trusted Member

My wife and I are somewhat new to semen retention.   We don't use any toys or numbing creams.    My technique is that when I get close to the point of no return I thrust in and bottom out on her cervix, which from my past dating experience some women hate and some women love.    Fortunately my wife is in the fan category.    She knows when I thrust as deep as I can I need a few seconds to calm down and after a few seconds I start up again slowly or she will if she is on top and step up the pace gradually to aggressive thrusting, until we do the same thing again. You can do this over and over until she is done.   My wife is normally done after 30 minutes, but we have gone a full hour on occasion.    I don't really remember the last time I ejaculated by accident.   Maybe 8 weeks.    

Posted : 10/08/2022 6:33 am
Page 2 / 2

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement