How To View Chastity?

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Deleted User
(@deleted-user)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

My wife opened up to me this morning about her hesitancy to see me in the cock cage. She fears it might turn her off because she worries that she would think of it as emasculating.

I want to help her to view it differently. I don’t feel emasculated at all but I’m not sure how to describe viewing it in a different sense from her perspective as my wife and key holder. If anything I feel like shes used the cage and orgasm control to harness more of my masculinity and direct it more appropriately. I feel stronger and more potent than ever. My drive and focus is much better. My desire for her is extremely high and when she lets me take her it is really intense. 

I’d love to get some input from women here. Do most women find chastity emasculating? Those that don’t, how do you view it? Those that do, what makes it emasculating to you?

I’m going to talk to my wife about it and it would be helpful to sort of understand what she might be thinking based on other people’s experiences. 

Posted : 06/04/2022 6:21 am
Restrainedlove
(@restrainedlove)
Reputable Member

As Emma has pointed out, most of the time the idea comes from men. I think this is a good question because it seems that most sites are targeted toward men (even https://flrjoy.com/Chastity.htm l" target="_blank" rel="noopener">FLR and emasculation). 

Advertisement

Posted : 06/04/2022 12:19 pm
Deleted User
(@deleted-user)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

@restrainedlove I think there is a lot of ways to view chastity as masculine or at least a channeling of masculine energy. When I look up the definition of emasculation I don’t feel any of those things. I don’t feel humiliated. I don’t feel deprived of power or strength. At least the way we are practicing it. Really the only thing it’s doing is restricting my ability to waste my sexual energy through masturbation and reinforcing that I need to listen to/care for my wife the way she needs. Both of which I think take a lot of strength, trust and courage as a man to do. 

This post was modified 2 years ago by Anonymous

Posted : 06/04/2022 3:17 pm
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

If masculinity and femininity are taken at their literal societal value then it is possible that it could be emasculating. What if you flip sexuality around and make it about intimacy. Kev is MORE sexy when he is caged because it represents a sacrifice and "act of service" toward me and toward our relationship. When you are at the grocery store and you see a man walking out of the store with a dozen roses, is he less masculine? A man holding roses or buying tampons is probably emasculating by society's definition. If you attach the greater meaning to his actions, then I can think of nothing sexier. Does that make it masculine? This probably depends on your definition of masculinity and the importance that you put on traditional masculinity. I value relationship and closeness above all else and it works for us.

Animation Man Gif By Vpro

Posted : 07/04/2022 11:51 am
Deleted User
(@deleted-user)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j thanks Emma! One way I’m trying to help is by focusing on getting in better shape physically. I’m not in bad shape but a few months ago I was in much better shape. I’m also trying to emphasize how much I want her in a way that isn’t begging. Basically “I’d take you right now if I wasn’t locked,” type of deal. I think she’ll find that more appealing and enjoy being more of a tease that way. 

Posted : 07/04/2022 2:12 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement