idk how you guys do it

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Jsmith12
(@jsmith12)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Each time I try, thinking "I can self-impose this for a week to prove I can do it, then maybe try a service [like the MissFit article for fitness improvement]", but I make it 1, 2 days.  Maybe 3 as a record, before I just unlock because it'd feel too good to indulge (I have no KH - single).

it's unbelievably difficult.

Posted : 22/02/2022 5:49 pm
J.m
 J.M
(@j-m)
Estimable Member

I can only talk for my self, sorry for saying this.....i have the best motivation....my love and devoition to my  wife and our relationship.

But i do think you can do it your self, find something thats more imortant than unlocking.

A goal, a promise to a person you trust and respect...maybe try to see who can stay locked the longest.(A race)

Advertisement

God luck, you CAN do it.

This post was modified 2 years ago by J.M

Posted : 22/02/2022 11:51 pm
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

For me personally, I'm not sure I understand what is actually hoped to be gained by self-locking in a long-term sense.  Sure, it can be fun to have a cage on your cock for masturbatory role play and the like, but what is the end game goal?  Not bashing, just not understanding.

Posted : 23/02/2022 6:52 am
Jsmith12
(@jsmith12)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Posted by: @subhubphx

For me personally, I'm not sure I understand what is actually hoped to be gained 

Good question - there was that fitness post (MissFit) where she uses it as a reward system for health & fitness goals.  It sounds motivating, but didn't want to actually turn over key for a week at a time based on fitness plan, unless proving 24/7 for a week actually works in 1 device first

Posted : 23/02/2022 1:16 pm
Jsmith12
(@jsmith12)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

So do all you guys have washboard abs, if you live w a keyholder?

it's so easy for her to say "only guys that meet workout goals get unlocked"

Posted : 24/02/2022 4:54 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement