Clear all

It's hard (difficult)

4 Posts
3 Users
9 Likes
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)
Topic starter

After being (mostly) permanently caged for the better part of 10 months, and absolutely permanently caged for all of October and the first two weeks of November, Ms. K. abruptly and for no particular reason other than she wanted to, order my cage off.  I have been free as a bird for 3 days now.  After a day or so, I asked if I could ask why she did that (and so I asked) and she said because she felt like subjecting me to repeated edging and denial.  I love being caged for her, but I have to admit, being uncaged and having full erections is pretty awesome too.  

The hard part?  For some reason, when I am erect, which is quite often these last few days, I have an almost uncontrollable desire to masturbate, which in our marriage is strictly prohibited unless it is at her instruction and in her presence to witness.  Before being caged, I was absolutely chaste on the honor system.  Same rules applied, no toughing, ever, but I was able to manage it well and not touch myself sexually.  But now .... boy oh boy, I want so badly to be selfishly allowed or told masturbate without stopping all the way to ejaculation, even though I know I'll regret the feeling of regression afterward. 

I love her so much.  Every day is a surprise and not knowing where she decides to take us is thrilling.

Posted : 19/11/2022 8:47 am
nevertoolate, Sam, AllAboutHer and 2 people reacted
Restrainedlove
(@restrainedlove)
Reputable Member

She is playing hard ball with your mind!

Posted : 19/11/2022 8:38 pm
nevertoolate reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)
Topic starter

@restrainedlove   Yeah ... ain't it fantastic?

Advertisement

Posted : 20/11/2022 7:20 am
Nevertoolate
(@nevertoolate)
Trusted Member

Your test is an act of love! You lucky man.

Posted : 24/11/2022 10:08 am
subhubphx reacted

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement