Our first official week

11 Posts
5 Users
39 Likes
Djv
 djv
(@djv)
Topic starter

Today marks one full week of being caged and practicing orgasm denial. We had done the prior two weeks basically on the honor system, the second week I failed on day two. 
So after a good discussion and a new cage to replace an ill fitting one, one solid week of chastity and control. This was my first time ever wearing one to work and basically 24/7. Its been a bit of a challenge and change. I even attended a concert with a friend and had to use public urinals and made it all work. Pretty happy about the whole process so far. 
My mood has been better all week, even with some life challenges. Our, should insay her, sex life has not been this good in years. We were a once a month couple at best. With me showering her with attention and massages, she has enjoyed several mid week orgasms while she playfully reminded me that was not happening.

We are on a one week cycle, but there are no promises tonight. However, I wm still looking forward to grocery shopping and getting dinner prepared and her bath ready as we have planned. I will just have to wait and see how she is feeling this evening regarding my release. 
Giving up total control of your cock is both exciting and frustrating, all rolled up in one. I love it on the whole, although it has had its moments of: omg what have i done? 
I think the best part so far is the change i see in her enjoying sex again and relishing in the pampering and attention 

Posted : 14/10/2021 1:59 pm
nevertoolate, FCmale, nevertoolate and 3 people reacted
Williamportor
(@williamportor)
Reputable Member

Well done. Good that you kept trying after the 1st cage didn't fit. Now, be a good guy and keep encouraging her to take the lead. You're both headed in the right direction. 

Posted : 14/10/2021 4:01 pm
Mrs, djv, Mrs and 3 people reacted
Djv
 djv
(@djv)
Topic starter

Well, last night I was fortunate enough to be allowed release. It was on her terms of course but i am thankful. We had a nice evening and first thing this morning i was told “back in the cage and make sure you leave me the keys” Guess our test run is over, lol
Amazing how well they take to it once they get over the initial shock of the idea. I can tell she is enjoying it. Kinda scary too ?

Posted : 15/10/2021 1:54 pm
Mrs, nevertoolate, Mrs and 3 people reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @djv

Well, last night I was fortunate enough to be allowed release. It was on her terms of course but i am thankful. We had a nice evening and first thing this morning i was told “back in the cage and make sure you leave me the keys” Guess our test run is over, lol
Amazing how well they take to it once they get over the initial shock of the idea. I can tell she is enjoying it. Kinda scary too ?

Congratulations my friend!  Good boys get treats.  When say "release", are you talking about being released from the cage ... or the better kind?

Advertisement

Posted : 15/10/2021 4:30 pm
Djv
 djv
(@djv)
Topic starter

@subhubphx both 🙂

Posted : 15/10/2021 7:11 pm
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @djv

@subhubphx both 🙂

Atta boy!  Congratulations.  Good boys get treats

Posted : 16/10/2021 8:30 am
Djv
 djv
(@djv)
Topic starter

Things are definitely progressing. We have found a routine that works for us for now, which is limited in some ways due to my current cage, but we have something else (custom fit) on its way soon. My wife has decided she doesn’t really like my attitude when Im out of the cage and wants a more permanent solution. 
Our conversations have been good, things have come up I would have never dreamed of, on her part. She has been keeping me on a 7 day cycle, as this is the 5th week (3rd with cage implementation) She is begging to find what works for her (and me

Overall our experience so far is pretty good. 
She seems to be enjoying it. Which is really the ultimate goal for me. Of course, the more we openly talk the more she and I both understand each other’s feelings and needs and that has been so much better than prior to this journey. 

Posted : 04/11/2021 9:40 am
J.s.
 J.S.
(@j-s)
Estimable Member

@djv Glad to hear things are going well for you both --- I saw your other post about getting the strapon on too so I know even with you now locked up your wife is getting what she wants/deserves through all of this too. 

I am sure she is enjoying the larger size without having to worry about you finishing too quickly. Though you might want to order something more your size if she does agree to start pegging you 😉 

Posted : 05/11/2021 12:42 pm
Mrs, djv, Mrs and 3 people reacted
Macy Has Keys
(@macy-has-keys)
Estimable Member

I remember how frustrating finding a cage was for him. The tube was always too small, same with the rings, and the ball gap....ugh

Posted : 08/11/2021 6:45 am
subhubphx, djv, subhubphx and 3 people reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @macy-has-keys

I remember how frustrating finding a cage was for him. The tube was always too small, same with the rings, and the ball gap....ugh

It's a classic conundrum macy.  Like most things in life, you get what you pay for.  I know for us at least, long term (semi-permanent) caged chastity was never going to be an option because of the ill-fitting cheap cage we had.  Once we made the move to a custom fit, stainless steel (Mature Metal Jail Bird), it was a game changer and now, it has become like a part of my body because it is so very comfortable.  It's easy to keep clean without removing it too, which was just as important to Ms. K.

Posted : 08/11/2021 8:35 am
djv, Macy has keys, djv and 3 people reacted
Macy Has Keys
(@macy-has-keys)
Estimable Member

Posted by: @subhubphx
Posted by: @macy-has-keys

It's a classic conundrum macy.  Like most things in life, you get what you pay for.  I know for us at least, long term (semi-permanent) caged chastity was never going to be an option because of the ill-fitting cheap cage we had.  Once we made the move to a custom fit, stainless steel (Mature Metal Jail Bird), it was a game changer and now, it has become like a part of my body because it is so very comfortable.  It's easy to keep clean without removing it too, which was just as important to Ms. K.

He's using a Bon4 large which came with lots of rings and spacers. It's a great cage for him, but a little prominent depending on choice of pants. ?

Posted : 08/11/2021 8:41 am
djv, djv and djv reacted

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement