Overly Emotional

5 Posts
4 Users
42 Likes
Dad Jokes
(@dad-jokes)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

I have almost been locked a month now and had sex yesterday that did not end in orgasm, for me at least. Last night I felt overly emotional and cried. The thoughts that were racing through my mind were simply overwhelming as I was laying beside my sleeping wife. I am so lucky to have such an amazing woman in my life. I need to cum so badly but I don't want to cum because I want to be the best husband I can be. I feel so connected to my wife and I feel so lucky. 

Is feeling overly emotional a common part of being locked up for this long?

Posted : 12/12/2021 11:51 am
restrainedlove, spinpole2001, Husband32 and 9 people reacted
True42
(@true42)
Reputable Member

Yeah, you'll get emotional from time to time. The lack of an orgasm leaves hormones floating around your body doing wild and crazy things to your brain, and to your emotions.

Posted : 12/12/2021 2:40 pm
spinpole2001, nevertoolate, Dad Jokes and 6 people reacted
Dad Jokes
(@dad-jokes)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

@true42 Thank you. They weren't bad emotions but they required my attention to sort them out. I couldn't just ignore them, when I tried to ignore them is when they became overwhelming. 

This post was modified 2 years ago by Dad Jokes

Posted : 13/12/2021 1:30 pm
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

@dad-jokes 

Advertisement

I'm not going to sit here and give you the cliché response about women always dealing with emotions because its not entirely true. It is true that we deal with our emotions rather than compartmentalizing them like most men have been taught to do. Women were raised that way and we were allowed to express our emotions and to cry when the emotions become overwhelming. Growing up I never once heard something like big girls don't cry but I am willing to bet that you heard big boys don't cry. Are women more emotional? Is it nature or nurture? I have no idea but I know that you have new/heightened emotions and dealing with them is difficult but perfectly normal. They are difficult to sort out and that too is perfectly normal. Your penis is locked in a cage and you've got weeks of pent up hormones. This is a very real thing you are dealing with! Accept it and understand that it might be difficult at times. 

When emotions are running strong, take time for yourself. Exercise, mindfulness and meditation are some extremely healthy ways to deal with emotions when they feel overwhelming. Posting on internet blogs helpful link are a great way to sort through your thoughts as well!

Posted : 13/12/2021 5:29 pm
spinpole2001, Understudy74, nevertoolate and 9 people reacted
Husband32
(@husband32)

Thanks for the post! Last night my wife and I have sex, but no orgasm for me... I was so frustated, and though I didn't cry I kind of wanted to. To me, male chastity regularly brings a cocktail of feelings...

It has been couple of months since last time I visited this blog, but I read your posts today. You were the same guy who experienced delayed ejaculation, right? How is male chastity working for you (both sex-wise and in general)?

Posted : 31/12/2021 1:21 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement