Permanent Chastity

35 Posts
10 Users
114 Likes
10.1 K Views
Happycuckold
(@happycuckold)
Estimable Member

@suzzana. I don’t think seminal fluid leaking out of a flaccid, caged penis due to prostate massage can be compared to the kind of intensely pleasurable ejaculation a man gets from the stimulation of his erect penis during sexual intercourse or through the simulation of sexual intercourse when he masturbates.  That kind of shattering, consciousness altering orgasm is the most intense kind of physical pleasure I know of.  I find orgasm control and orgasm denial very exciting.  There is a masochistic pleasure in being teased to a state of arousal and denied release.  I love that.  But in my experience, the payoff for being denied orgasms by my wife is that my orgasms become even more intense when she grants them.  I am still trying to imagine how it would feel to be permanently denied the pleasure of that kind of orgasm.  I think I would want to know my wife was conscious of the sacrifice I was making if I allowed her to lock up my cock permanently, and I would want to believe that my sacrifice was at least heightening her sexual pleasure.

Posted : 11/06/2021 11:37 am
Suzzana
(@suzzana)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

@happycuckold 

There is no sacrifice in the FLR relationship. The wife adjusts the husband to her needs. The more they succeed in that, the better their relationship will be.

Posted : 12/06/2021 12:03 am
Kinkywriter
(@kinkywriter)

Posted by: @suzzana
Mature Metal Jail Bird provides superior hygiene, but has poor safety. The penis can be easily pulled out. Then I realized that the Steelworxx PA lock can also be used with Jail Bird. I ordered Jail Bird according to the measurements of the husband's penis and it is now a permanent chastity belt
Laser removal of pubic hair was also required for permanent wearing of the chastity belt.
Emptying the prostate without removing the CB and without a real orgasm is only possible with prostate milking. I will write about that in other posts. The journey to permanent chastity took 3 years.
2 x

I write erotic fiction, and what you have described with your husband is almost word for word a fictional character I have created. I was looking for information to see if my character is realistic, I guess he is. Thanks.

Posted : 16/08/2021 6:15 am
Nika, Nika and Nika reacted
True42
(@true42)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @kinkywriter

I write erotic fiction, and what you have described with your husband is almost word for word a fictional character I have created. I was looking for information to see if my character is realistic, I guess he is. Thanks.

Hmm ... ?

Advertisement

Posted : 16/08/2021 7:55 am
Kinkywriter
(@kinkywriter)

Posted by: @true42
Posted by: @kinkywriter

Hmm ... ?

I am using multiple sources, just in case. ?

Posted : 16/08/2021 9:07 am
true42, Nika, true42 and 3 people reacted
Fuzzy
(@fuzzy)

My wife and I started a chastity lifestyle 6 months ago. It was my idea in the beginning more from a  curious point of view. we both read about chastity however most of it seemed to be fantasy and not real. Anyways my wife was not really into it at first. Having an open mind she did allow me to have a piercing after she learned more about permanent chastity. After the healing was done my wife was eager to try on the new chastity device. I knew when she locked it there was no way to get it of without hurting myself. At first my wife was so concerned that chastity wasn't good for me and my prostate. After looking into milking she felt better about me wearing the device for extended periods of time. I initially wanted her to keep me locked in chastity permanently. I like so many guys figured no problem or my wife will let me out if  I complain enough. Well at one time she would have given me the key without question. My wife was always so nice and never nasty enough to be firm with chastity. A friend warned me once be careful what you wish for and when women get power they want more. Silly me figured my wife won't be like that ever. Well, once again I was wrong. These days she is all about me staying in permanent chastity only because that is what I wanted from her. My wife is not cruel in any way but when she gives her word nothing will change it. I remember asking her once if I ever wanted to be unlocked from chastity would she eventually give in. The answer then was eventually yes however the answer today is no way since I asked for a permanent lock up. If she unlocked me it would be like lying to me or breaking her word to me. I tried to beg her one day after a few glasses of wine with no success. Apparently, my wife did some reading about male chastity where the woman said never give in or unlock the device unless it is for cleaning. I'm interested in hearing from others who practice permanent chastity. Are there any members here that have done so for 5-10 years? 

Thanks, Fuzzy 

Posted : 18/08/2021 12:09 pm
Flnat, subhubphx, Flnat and 3 people reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @fuzzy

I'm interested in hearing from others who practice permanent chastity.

Thanks for sharing a peek into your life with your wife.  As is often the case, defining a term is important at the threshold of any discussion.  The term "permanent" I think applies to me as well in the sense of I know that I will be subject to my cage for the rest of my life, but not so much if it intended to mean 24/7/365, without exception for things like cleaning, or ??. 

We started our WLM using a cheap Chinese knock cage thinking if we didn't do that, that we would somehow be violating some silly chastity law, or that our lifestyle would somehow not actually be a Wife Led Marriage.  Of course we quickly learned that such was not the case.  We learned that it doesn't matter what our lifestyle looks like compared to others, or others expectations of what it should be to "qualify" ... as if there was minimum standard.

That said, I consider myself in "permanent" chastity.  (Wow, that's 3 different times I used quotation marks) It's permanent now because once we discovered the benefit of finding a well made, properly fitted, metal cage (Mature Metal Jail Bird), that is comfortable, doesn't get smelly in a day or two and looks sexy according to my Mistress Wife, I wear it almost all the time now.  The exceptions are cleaning, PIV sex when she decides and ... just because she would rather I not be wearing it for easy access when teasing.  Why just last night I was instructed to remove before bed.  Then, this morning, while she was getting to leave for the office, I was summoned into the bathroom and ordered to produce and erection and to masturbate for no other reason than her viewing pleasure.  After putting on her panties for her (something I am required/get to do every morning before she dressed) and preparing her other things for her departure, she kissed me goodbye and ordered the cage right back on.  It works for us.

Perhaps your version of permanent will adjust over time like ours did.  In any event, congratulations on what seems like a very happy marriage to a wonderful woman.  

Posted : 18/08/2021 1:02 pm
Phil Anonymous, Flnat, Phil Anonymous and 3 people reacted
Fuzzy
(@fuzzy)

@subhubphx Thanks for replying to my first message here. It sounds like your wife in control of you as well. How long have you been in permanent chastity? By the sounds of it you get to have PIV at times unlike me that is not possible. I was impressed that you also help your wife with her panties in the mornings. I go a bit further by helping my wife dress every day. She does her own hair and makeup though. I wouldn't know where to start with those things. We also tried the cheep cages but they don't do the job and are not comfortable like the Jail Bird I wear now. Well, I'm off to get dinner started.

Thanks,

Fuzzy

Posted : 18/08/2021 2:11 pm
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @fuzzy

@subhubphx Thanks for replying to my first message here. It sounds like your wife in control of you as well. How long have you been in permanent chastity? By the sounds of it you get to have PIV at times unlike me that is not possible. I was impressed that you also help your wife with her panties in the mornings. I go a bit further by helping my wife dress every day. She does her own hair and makeup though. I wouldn't know where to start with those things. We also tried the cheep cages but they don't do the job and are not comfortable like the Jail Bird I wear now. Well, I'm off to get dinner started.

Thanks,

Fuzzy

Fuzzy, I've been in permanent chastity since February of this year, which is when the adjusted Jail Bird finally arrived.  Since then ..... life has been good.  Yes, I am more than just allowed PIV sex at times but it only usually happens because it is what she wants.  I'm always willing to oblige of course, but it is clearly for her pleasure and not mine.

Posted : 18/08/2021 3:37 pm
Lil C
(@lil-c)
Trusted Member

I experienced the same thing you did initially with your husband's unauthorized escape.  In my case, the penis portion of the device was simply too roomy for me.  I could slip my penis out fairly easily while locked, but not my scrotum.  I sought a smaller size, but I already had the smallest offered by that manufacturer.  In time, they offered two smaller sizes, the smallest of which fit me perfectly and prevented escape.

Something for those to consider when determining what size to buy is that you should seek something that he will just barely fill when at his smallest in his flaccid state.  Think immediate-post-swim penis.  Even better if it pushes the base of the flaccid penis a bit inside him.

Your Prince Albert solution is a good one.  We just kept getting smaller sizes until I couldn't slip out.

The other problem with a chastity device that allows penis escape is that it doesn't sufficiently restrict erections.  With the first device, size small, I filled only half of the penis portion when flaccid, so erections were only mildly uncomfortable.  That problem is now fixed. 

This post was modified 3 years ago by lil c

Posted : 19/08/2021 10:39 am
Stevesub
(@stevesub)
Estimable Member

@fuzzy 

I'm in a sort of permanent chastity, going on for around five years now. I'm only caged for about 50% of the time, under honour for the remainder. I don't ever touch my penis except for hygiene purposes, but I do get to be masturbated and have PIV sex, though obviously not to orgasm for me.

My wife quite likes ruined orgasms, but I'm less keen because it takes a lot of care not to cross the orgasm line, so these are rare, perhaps a couple of time a year.

My submissiveness includes a girlie (rather than sissy) aspect and I enjoy crossdressing under male clothes, nail-painting and using various anal toys. Through this I found that my wife can cause what I describe as anal orgasms, very intense experiences, not penis-centred or prostate-centred and without ejaculation, that don't cause a drop in desire.

I'm permitted these from time-to-time because, a) there's no semen, b) they amuse my wife, and c) only she can give me them; trying to do it myself is akin to trying to tickle myself. We can't decide whether they should count as orgasms, which is why I draw back from declaring myself in full permanent chastity.

Posted : 22/08/2021 5:45 am
Flaflr
(@flaflr)
Trusted Member

I am wanting permanent chastity.  I have a some what small penis and can easily escape from a device. I know I will be needing a smaller/ shorter device and I was thinking about getting a Prince Albert and or Fenum piercing to be escape proof. I know with a Prince Albert there is going to be leaking and spraying when urinating. How would you stay clean in a device with a Prince Albert piercing?

Posted : 22/08/2021 2:05 pm
Flnat
(@flnat)

My wife and I started my chastity last night. We had a wild time last night even though not sure what would happen.   Wearing a cage today and desiring to be submissive, I am leaning to being permanently in chastity.  Now I wait on my wife to see if she is accepting. 

Posted : 22/08/2021 2:38 pm
Flaflr
(@flaflr)
Trusted Member

@flnat Good Luck!

Posted : 22/08/2021 2:52 pm
Flnat
(@flnat)

@flaflr I just never knew I had this desire but not only being caged permanently but being a sub or slave to my wife is my ultimate fantasy.  

oh, hello from Central Florida 

Posted : 22/08/2021 2:56 pm
Page 2 / 3

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement