Prostate issues and other trials/tribulations

8 Posts
4 Users
18 Likes
Djv
 djv
(@djv)
Topic starter

So we ran into a couple snags this week. Several of you know my wife and i are just getting going on our journey. 
the first one and most bothersome: i have had issues in my past about ten years ago, with an infection that got into my prostate. It was not a pleasant experience. Why am i telling y’all this? Because after 11 days if locked up, i realized that the pressure of the ring, has most likely caused swelling there and we had to unlock. The good news: after 12 hours or so, the pain went away and by 24 hours it was non existent all together. So my question is, has anyone else had this issue and what were the steps to curb it? 
Next issue, which I believe we have dealt with, my wife immediately noticed a huge change in me unlocked. She said my attention and attitude switched dramatically.  After she mentioned it, i literally recognized it myself. So this morning i literally was wanting to be locked again, and did so, although at this point we may have to come up with a modified plan/wearing schedule for the above reasons mentioned. That will be our next goal together to be open and communicate with each other about this.

Its a weird trip, realizing your wife immediately knows your differences locked and unlocked. I suppose its part of the learning curve together. This has only been a couple weeks so far for us. 

Posted : 21/10/2021 10:26 am
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

The prostate swelling is concerning. What about unlocking you for a few hours while you are together. Say, out shopping or running errands together. I would also try another style of cage and possibly a different size of base ring. A couple of Kev's cages are uncomfortable after a few days of wear so maybe it is not related to the prostate at all, just discomfort due to the cage fit.

That change when you are unlocked is certainly interesting, we see the exact same thing over here. ? 

Posted : 21/10/2021 10:43 am
djv, djv and djv reacted
Djv
 djv
(@djv)
Topic starter

Thats what we talked about last night or making it part of bedtime/morning routine. Im not likely to masturbate with her in bed next to me, and frankly at this point, Ive been so open about that issue with her and hiding it for so long, I honestly feel freed from it lol. I want her to be as happy as possible. Our relationship was good except our sex life. She had shut down. I feel like we have reignited that for her. So yeah a modified system is what we are leaning to as of now. 

Advertisement

Posted : 21/10/2021 10:56 am
true42, true42 and true42 reacted
J.m
 J.M
(@j-m)
Estimable Member

Glad to hear you are feeling better.

What shape is your ring, could it help to use an oval one ?

Posted : 21/10/2021 8:55 pm
Djv
 djv
(@djv)
Topic starter

@j-m it is round, its a holy trainer knock off.
After further review, the thickness of the ring may be more the issue than the shape? I have researched metal cages and all them are basically 1/4” thick rings as opposed to the 3/8 to 1/2” ones on plastic models. 
Also noted we found that a small break helped alot as well, so it may be just a getting used to issue or a fit issue. Standing and working all day im good. Sitting is thr main source of problem, like riding in the car on way to work (45 min commute) 

Posted : 22/10/2021 9:46 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @djv

I have researched metal cages and all them are basically 1/4” thick rings as opposed to the 3/8 to 1/2” ones on plastic models. 

I went through the very issues that you describe when I had a plastic cage.  When I my Mature Metal (brand) Jail Bird (model), it was an absolute game changer.  22 days now of it never coming off and it still super comfortable.  I know it is more expensive and a bit of a small hassle getting it sized, but man, let me tell you ... it was way worth it.

Posted : 22/10/2021 10:00 am
djv, djv and djv reacted
Djv
 djv
(@djv)
Topic starter

@subhubphx And after you recommended it I researched it last time…it is a serious investment, but i can see your points for sure! 

Posted : 22/10/2021 10:12 am
J.M, subhubphx, J.M and 3 people reacted
J.m
 J.M
(@j-m)
Estimable Member

@djv Think my cage is a steel china knockoff off some kind but it works ?

Payed around 50 $ for it.

Posted : 22/10/2021 1:50 pm
djv, djv and djv reacted

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement