10 Users
78 Likes
Nika
 Nika
(@nika)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

How would you explain each of those ?

Which feels the best (one is more frustrating than the other)?

I mean when a man releases him semen while being pegged, doesn't it count as a ruined orgasm ?

Is the volume of semen different from each method ?

Posted : 16/05/2021 9:59 am
Williamportor
(@williamportor)
Reputable Member

I can't speak about a prostate orgasm, but I can tell you that a ruined orgasm, after 1- 2 weeks locked in a chastity cage sends most males' frustration level to it's maximum. For full effect, make sure he's had no sexual release for at least 7 days. Restrain his hands, then remove the cage and stroke him slowly until he begins to orgasm, then quickly pull your hand away, and tell him "No More!" or "That's all you get!" This will leave most males crazy, begging and squirming. Afterward clean him up, and lock him securely back in the cage. If you want to add an extra tease, keep his hands restrained and make him suck on your breasts. ?   

Advertisement

Posted : 16/05/2021 12:26 pm
Marco, Nika, Marco and 3 people reacted
Nika
 Nika
(@nika)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

@williamportor

I've never managed to do that with my partner though.

If I let it go,it is too soon and he doesn't release at all. If go for a tiny bit longer, he shoots it out.

I've given up with that method since before I put him in chastity.

How does it feel though, after a ruined orgasm ?

Do you feel angry towards her for not letting you orgasm ? or does it make you more submissive ? I'm interested to know.

Posted : 16/05/2021 12:44 pm
Msangelassub
(@msangelassub)
Trusted Member

If he is leaking semen during pegging, you are effectively milking his prostate.  Although it can be pleasant, and very erotic, its not an orgasm.  You are effectively draining him while avoiding any of the sensations typically associated with an orgasm.

I have heard stories of a "Prostate O", but have yet to experience one first hand.  Ms A has certainly had fun trying to induce one though.  Must say I have enjoyed her efforts as well....lol.

With a ruined orgasm, you bring him just across the edge and stop all stimulation.  Semen leaks out but much of the rush and sensation associated with an orgasm is lost.  When its over, the guy is typically still aroused.  Its not uncommon to be able to generate multiple ruined orgasms in the same session.

Hope this helps! 

Posted : 16/05/2021 12:54 pm
Nika, Nika and Nika reacted
Nika
 Nika
(@nika)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

This is what happens with us.

When I peg him, a strand of thick pre-cum slowly comes out the tip and rests on the sheet. If I get the pace and hip movements right, he starts groaning and within seconds his whole body starts shaking and within a few seconds semen flows out with almost a jelly like consistency. I can feel him pulsating through my dildo (I use one without a harness, where one end goes in my vagina.) It turns runny extremely quickly and flow out of the leather sheet (if I don't act quickly). It all takes less than five minutes.

I think it feels way different from a ruined orgasm.

Posted : 16/05/2021 1:25 pm
Msangelassub
(@msangelassub)
Trusted Member

Nika, what you just described certainly sounds like an orgasm.  Also sounds pretty incredible!  I do have a question....is he able to achieve a full erection in his chastity cage?  If so, I think that may, in part, explain what he is experiencing.  If not, it appears you are simply getting him way into subspace.  The combined physical sensations and mental stimulation is allowing him the achieve an orgasm, which is very cool.  You obviously are hitting ALL of his buttons.

Posted : 16/05/2021 1:38 pm
Nika
 Nika
(@nika)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

@msangelassub

He is not allowed to have an erection without my permission. Certainly not while being pegged , No.

He is not even allowed to touch it. If I want him to have an erection, I just slowly pull his foreskin and give his exposed head a light kiss or try to insert the tip of my tongue in his pee hole for a second or two. That's his cue to get it up. It takes about a minute to get to it fully erect. When I'm done I just say "put it away" and it goes down within two minutes.

Posted : 16/05/2021 1:47 pm
attisC, attisC and attisC reacted
Nika
 Nika
(@nika)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

@msangelassub

What's a subspace ?

Posted : 16/05/2021 1:48 pm
Msangelassub
(@msangelassub)
Trusted Member

Sub Space is a little hard to explain.  The best description that I can give you, from my own experience, is that it is a very submissive, extremely aroused, and sensual state of mind.  When a sub is in that state of mind, he is literally able to let go of all inhibitions and become totally absorbed in what's happening.  When a sub comes out of it, he will sometimes be a little emotional.  After an intense session he could be emotionally wiped out for a bit.  It sounds to me as though you have pretty much mastered getting him into that state of mind....and it appears you keep him there frequently.

Posted : 16/05/2021 2:00 pm
attisC, Emma, attisC and 3 people reacted
Nika
 Nika
(@nika)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

@msangelassub

I peg him when I want to, which happens at least once every two days.

I don't have a schedule for it. I fuck him when I want and where I want. (I once fucked him in a car park without getting caught ? )

Posted : 16/05/2021 2:12 pm
Nika
 Nika
(@nika)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

@msangelassub

That explains his tears after being fucked. I just licked them off. I didn't think much of it.

Posted : 16/05/2021 2:17 pm
attisC, MsAngelasSub, attisC and 3 people reacted
Msangelassub
(@msangelassub)
Trusted Member

Nika.....It appears you found your perfect match.  I know he certainly has! ? 

Posted : 16/05/2021 2:27 pm
Nika, Nika and Nika reacted
Norcalman
(@norcalman)
Eminent Member

I've not had a prostate orgasm but my wife has given me plenty of ruined orgasms. She has a keen ability to watch my reactions and knows when the exact moment to stop the stimulation. Usually, it takes about three to five seconds and cum will dribble out without any true orgasm. It's without a doubt, the most frustrating feeling ever - and I'm left wanting a full orgasm more than before. 

Posted : 17/05/2021 1:32 pm
attisC, Nika, attisC and 3 people reacted
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

We don't do ruined orgasms but we do pegging, frequently. I am pretty sure that I enjoy it more than Kev does. It took quite some time but he can now have a prostate orgasm when we peg if we go slow and don't rush it. If he is distracted or clenching down too much, it doesn't happen but we still really enjoy p-gasm-less pegging.

Posted : 17/05/2021 4:01 pm
attisC, Nika, attisC and 3 people reacted
Nika
 Nika
(@nika)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

I didn't like pegging when we started out. I thought it as more of a chore. But my boy seemed to enjoy it. Then I got a new type of a pegging dildo I really liked. It is one without a harness which one end go inside my vagina. It took some time to get the hang of it but it did the trick for us. I started enjoying it. Even more than that, I like the feeling of control/dominance it gives me.

There are a few things I've learned about since our journey began.

1) You  have to have a device(dildo) that gives you pleasure as well as your partner.

2) You have to really get into it. What I mean is, you have to do it like you're actually fucking your man. Like you want to do it. If you have the dildo you both enjoy, and love the feeling of power the act of pegging gives you. Then everything else will connect somehow to give both of you an amazing experience. Its a special feeling that you don't get from anything else.

3) You have to incorporate verbal play into it. See what he likes. Open honest communication is the key here. For example, by boy didn't like being called a "whore" but he didn't say anything about it. You have to communicate these things when both of you are being very intimate. For example, when me and my boy lie in my tub he rests his head on my shoulder while I touch his cage and massage his balls. Over the past couple of months I found out he communicates much openly in our tub doing what I do.

4) You don't want to make it a ritual like, I'll peg you every Saturday night or anything. You do it when you feel like doing it. (This is why you have to love doing the thing yourself) Rituals become boring overtime. It has to be spontaneous and you do it when you want it where you want to do it. Try to move it outside the bedroom or outside the house if you dare. Try different positions. (We found out he likes to do it standing up. This meant I had to get a pair of really high platforms.)

5) Dress for the occasion. (Black leather dress gloves, black pantyhose, black platform pumps, sexy red bra, in our case). Show the fact that you are in control.

Seeing my boy release his seamen without even getting an erection is a huge turn on for me. When he begins pulsating I feel it inside me. It's a deep connection that we both share.

Overall it builds an extraordinary connection/intimacy between the two (if you get it right). If you're into FLR, pegging is a necessary "tool". 

As always I welcome any criticisms.

Posted : 17/05/2021 11:06 pm
attisC, Brian, MsAngelasSub and 9 people reacted
Page 1 / 3

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement