10 Users
78 Likes
Nika
 Nika
(@nika)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

Try massaging his prostate with two fingers before you go in. Take your time.

Use verbal play and slowly peg him, trust me he won't get distracted anymore and will relax his muscles for you to go in more easily.

Tell him to push like he's going to poop when you go in.

Forgive me for saying this, but you both have to enjoy pegging. The connection it creates, the intimacy you both feel is the most important thing. He will submit to you more willingly. I know this from experience.

Advertisement

You probably know all this by now. I'm a bit hard core into these things than other girls I suppose.

I just want both of you enjoy it like we enjoy it or even more. Best of luck my girl !

Posted : 18/05/2021 12:22 am
Emma, Emma and Emma reacted
Nika
 Nika
(@nika)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

@williamportor

Doesn't it make you mad though ? How do you deal with the frustration afterwards ?

Posted : 18/05/2021 3:08 am
Williamportor
(@williamportor)
Reputable Member

@nika - If by "mad" you mean crazy, the answer is yes, the sexual frustration is intense. Not "mad" as in angry though, because I realize it's just another tease women employ in any FLR.

How do I deal with the frustration? Unlike some here I've had little opportunity to find out. My wife does not care to participate in tease and denial, and the few times I tried it myself, I only lasted a few min. before giving into my urges, and masturbating. I'm guessing that males who's hands are properly restrained prior to their ruined "O"  and been securely relocked afterward, have little choice but to deal with it. This is why I mentioned to the women here "be prepared for lot's of begging"     

Posted : 18/05/2021 7:08 am
Nika
 Nika
(@nika)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

@williamportor

I meant angry.The reason being, its like me giving you a plate of your favorite food and when you try to eat it, taking it away saying you can't have it.

I'd feel angry if somebody did it to me. Something tells me I don't exactly understand submissive males. (That is one of the reasons I'm here)

He can't masturbate , He actually believes he can't touch it(sort of a mental tattoo), because I haven't allowed it for months.

After looking at the some posts, I feel he should worship me for what I do for him. ? 

Posted : 18/05/2021 7:40 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @nika

@williamportor

I meant angry.The reason being, its like me giving you a plate of your favorite food and when you try to eat it, taking it away saying you can't have it.

I'd feel angry if somebody did it to me. Something tells me I don't exactly understand submissive males. (That is one of the reasons I'm here)

He can't masturbate , He actually believes he can't touch it(sort of a mental tattoo), because I haven't allowed it for months.

After looking at the some posts, I feel he should worship me for what I do for him. ? 

I believe all of this falls into the bucket of "to each their own", like mostly everything does.  It pretty much depends on the nature of the WLM/FLR and the expectations for each party.  It also heavily depends on the reason a submissive man agrees to allow his orgasms and ejaculations to be controlled.  There is a balance, and yes, over time, if that balance become unbalanced, anger can ensue.

For us, my orgasms is NEVER the goal.  My Mistress Wife believes that if an orgasm can be "earned" by behavior or a collection of enough "points", or some other means, it puts the control of his orgasms in HIS hands and out of hers.  I saw a quote that sums it up nicely I think.  (paraphrasing) - 'If he can earn his orgasm he controls his orgasms and as such he is not submissive to her, he is submissive to the cage'.

We believe that the purpose behind our lifestyle is to utilize the sexual power to help create support a natural desire for her that will achieve the ultimate goal of bringing as much bliss as possible to her in her life, in whatever form she desires or may desire in the future.  This is why absolute, honest and complete communication is essentially.  In the absence of that, one side is bullshitting the other and eventually there will be a catastrophic, possible relationship ending result.

Lastly, I don't there is a direct correlation between a ruined orgasm and a prostate orgasm, perse.  I know that for me/Us, a ruined orgasm is an amazing and very effective way for Ms. K. to "keep the desire fire burning" after we have sex because there is NO drop in sexual desire.  Over the years, I have actual evolved to believing that her orgasms solely are "our" orgasms, and that the knowledge that there will constant desire after a ruined orgasm has allowed me to actually prefer the constant horniness have sex via ruined orgasm, over the fleeting seconds of amazing bliss i a full orgasm.

Again, to each their own.

Posted : 18/05/2021 7:52 am
Nika, Nika and Nika reacted
Spfccmt
(@spfccmt)
Eminent Member

@nika he knows when it's about to happen and should tell you. My goddess let's go, and if I am not looking, just her giggle is the only way I can tell if I ejaculated. I feel very little. But I was brought the pleasure of being as close as possible without the crash and get the pipes cleaned out. I am still very excited because it just stops. 

Posted : 18/05/2021 12:04 pm
Brian, Nika, Brian and 3 people reacted
Bernarnold
(@bernarnold)

Posted by: @evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

We don't do ruined orgasms but we do pegging, frequently. I am pretty sure that I enjoy it more than Kev does. It took quite some time but he can now have a prostate orgasm when we peg if we go slow and don't rush it. If he is distracted or clenching down too much, it doesn't happen but we still really enjoy p-gasm-less pegging.

Congrats! The prostate orgasm seems like a big milestone. How does it compare to a regular orgasm for Kevin? Also, has it changed your relationship dynamic any (i.e. does his mood/state of mind change similar to changes noted after a regular orgasm, is he more enthusiastic about pegging, etc.)?

Posted : 23/05/2021 8:10 am
Nika
 Nika
(@nika)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

Posted by: @williamportor

If you want to add an extra tease, keep his hands restrained and make him suck on your breasts.

I tried that one last night. It had the effects I anticipated. Thanks ? @williamporter

I'd like to know more of these ideas if you have some for me. I'll promise I'll give them a try.

Posted : 06/06/2021 1:51 am
Marco, Marco and Marco reacted
Nika
 Nika
(@nika)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

Remember the girl (20) who visited me a few days ago ? She just sent me a tip for even a better P-massage experience. She said I have to make some vibrating motions with my hand while my fingers are on the prostate. Going to try that one out tonight. ? 

Posted : 08/06/2021 7:30 am
Brian, Brian and Brian reacted
Nika
 Nika
(@nika)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

Do you like being spanked while receiving a P-massage ? Interested to know? 

Posted : 08/06/2021 7:33 am
Brian
(@brian)
Estimable Member

Do you like being spanked while receiving a P-massage ? Interested to know? 

Yes, but I pretty much like everything so......

Posted : 08/06/2021 7:52 am
Suzzana
(@suzzana)
Estimable Member

I have been emptying my hubby's prostate and balls through the anus with prostate stimulation with a finger or a curved dildo for the last year. The cage remains in place. there is no need to take it off.

Posted : 08/06/2021 11:55 pm
Nika
 Nika
(@nika)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

Remember the girl (20) who visited me a few days ago ? She just sent me a tip for even a better P-massage experience. She said I have to make some vibrating motions with my hand while my fingers are on the prostate. Going to try that one out tonight.

Did it. He liked it a lot. Plus it took the strain out of my fingers, so I could do it for longer. That was a great tip. ?️ 

Posted : 09/06/2021 2:14 am
Suzzana
(@suzzana)
Estimable Member

Just a P orgasm for him.

Posted : 11/06/2021 8:48 am
Brian
(@brian)
Estimable Member

@suzzana

Posted by: @suzzana

Just a P orgasm for him.

Can you help me with some clarification.

When you say P Orgasm, are you referring to the prostate just releasing cum with no contractions or are you talking about a release with contractions much like a normal orgasm?

Posted : 11/06/2021 9:40 am
Page 2 / 3

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement