Sweet release after a long period of semen retention

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Havingfun
(@havingfun)
Topic starter

Hi all,

If your guy has been retaining for longer than usual or set a new record do you do anything special when it’s finally time for his sweet release?

I was thinking of a long teasing, pampering & pleasure session to earn his release.

I would also like to have him orgasm while pegging him, but we don’t have that much experience in that area to know if it will be successful. I suppose I could give him a reach around if needed.

Any tips/suggestions?

Advertisement

Posted : 06/02/2023 3:42 pm
Fly_
 Fly_
(@fly_)

Hello ?

I'm super new to this forum, please go easy on me if I've broken some etiquette.

The definitions I tend to use...

Orgasm : ejaculation, convulsions in groin or anything resulting in triggering the male to lose interest in his lady.

Cum : semen or sperm expelled, no orgasm.  Males can retain for a long while if this occurs periodically, as it provides a physical rest, but no so much psychological.

Depends what you want to achieve, and whether you're pegging while locked?

Triggering your guy to orgasm is any state is straightforward enough, if he is having problems try keeping your strapon in, but pause or slow down while he receives 'extra stimulus', then resume again once he's standing at attention.

Hope that helps, good luck ? happy pegging ?

This post was modified 1 year ago by Fly_

Posted : 07/02/2023 7:25 pm
Rene
 rene
(@rene)

Found i could 'orgasm' as if female....softly to very hard but it was internal...no release of cum.....ENJOY this more than cumming like a man as can happen over and over just like a woman....

Posted : 09/02/2023 9:48 am
Hetero_Bottom
(@hetero_bottom)
Eminent Member

Posted by: @rene

Found i could 'orgasm' as if female....softly to very hard but it was internal...no release of cum.....ENJOY this more than cumming like a man as can happen over and over just like a woman....

Congratulations, you just had a prostate orgasm, the best type orgasm ever 🙂

I am a Male, bottom only, heterosexual man, that only orgasms through prostate stimulation.

Posted : 22/06/2023 10:37 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement